PDA

View Full Version : If pigs had wings...

Eki
27th April 2009, 16:39
...would pig flu be bird flu?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmCKvY684WI&feature=PlayList&p=D3AD44219AB0BAC6&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=26

Roamy
29th April 2009, 07:23
YeA EKI if you would quit letting them fly into the sauna we probably wouldn't have the pandemic !!

emporer_k
2nd May 2009, 12:58
It would be flying pig flu.

RaceFanStan
2nd May 2009, 14:17
We should all be glad that pigs don't have wings ...
can you imagine people's car windscreens after a flock of flying pigs visited their area ? :eek:

Birds are are nasty crap producers thet seem to enjoy dumping their waste on autos ...
if you have never been by a pig sty I will tell you the strench is terrible. :eek:

Roamy
2nd May 2009, 14:53
If pigs could fly we could shoot them with shotguns and have some great pork loins.

Jag_Warrior
3rd May 2009, 02:17
If pigs had wings, it would make my wild boar hunting story a LOT more dramatic. "That's right, baby... I was crawling on my stomach... just me and the big .45 Mag. When all of a sudden, this flock of winged razorbacks came at me, down out of the sky! Squealing and snarling! I saw my life flash before my eyes when their tusks flashed in the sun. I could feel their hot hog breath in my face when I finally fired. I "winged" the leader (:rolleyes :) and took him out for good when he hit the ground."

I bet Angelle Sampey would be mine with that kicker. I garontee!

Say, I think these pain killers the dentist gave me are starting to kick in. You guys agree? One pill twice a day or two at once... eh, what's the diff? :s pinhead:

Mark in Oshawa
3rd May 2009, 02:31
Jag...eat em like M and M's....then stay online so we can watch the results eh?

Jag_Warrior
3rd May 2009, 16:40
Mother's Little Helpers packed quite a punch. I had to go lay down a little while after posting that. If I'd dreamed about Angelle Sampey last night, she'd have probably been giving me another root canal. :(

Rollo
5th May 2009, 12:57
We should all be glad that pigs don't have wings ...

Pigs do have wings:
http://www.teamvodafone.com/files/grabdoc.php?type=img&id=2242

And they're showing up the rest of the Blue Oval.

Eki
5th May 2009, 13:24
If pigs drank Red Bull, they'd have wings.