PDA

View Full Version : Nutters, Nuc's, & Making Nice

Hondo
26th April 2009, 07:36
With all the time, effort and hoopla that seems to go into keeping countries from becoming nuclear powers, maybe we should reverse course and make every country a nuclear power. Sooner or later, they'll get them anyway if they want them.

Russia and the USA could donate one nuclear device each, to every currently recognized country. That would give every nation at least 2 nucs of their very own to house, care for, pet and play with. Russia and the USA would still have more than enough left over with which to change the climate should they so desire. A trace-tagging system could be added to each device so in the event of a detonation the world would be able to figure out who was short a nuc if nobody wants to 'fess up to it.

There's a sort of twisted logic to this in that diplomatic exchanges would be forced to be a little more polite or, things will get real lively out there.

It would be a hoot.

Roamy
26th April 2009, 16:06
Wrong idea fiero you are probably just pissed because they are scrapping Pontiac.
The answer is Flatten the Fuchs - Quit screwing around in the UN and just take care of it. Matter of fact I am growing in favor of outsourcing our military to Israel.

EuroTroll
26th April 2009, 17:18
Wow, good suggestions all around in this thread! :up: :laugh:

Here's mine: let's all commit suicide and hope that in a few million years' time, a new species of intelligent primates will do a better job with this civilization lark. ;)

Mark in Oshawa
27th April 2009, 23:11
Studiose....I think you may be correct...and that scares me!