PDA

View Full Version : Possible Driver Announcement on Friday At Long Beach

Chamoo
11th April 2009, 22:33
Details on the blog.

The Other Side (http://aowrtheotherside.blogspot.com/)

Thoughts?

disko
11th April 2009, 22:58
I think its going to be a big week. The fate of Helio should be determined. I'd like to see Schecter and Tracy in a ride for the 500. And whats with Buddy Rice? And whom will Milka be with ?

Reminds me of the old champcar when half the field was listed three days before Long Beach.

The instant classic
11th April 2009, 23:24
Schecter yes
and PT no

really cool blog btw i liked it

Chamoo
11th April 2009, 23:35
I think its going to be a big week. The fate of Helio should be determined. I'd like to see Schecter and Tracy in a ride for the 500. And whats with Buddy Rice? And whom will Milka be with ?

Reminds me of the old champcar when half the field was listed three days before Long Beach.

Milka has apparently signed up with D&R for the ovals, while Darren Manning will drive the Road/Streets. This isn't official, but, it could be what is announced on friday.

Buddy Rice could be a second car at Conquest now that Rubicon has turned into Rubicon Sports Agency and are working for Conquest. That could be the announcement.

Chamoo
12th April 2009, 00:37
The more and more I hear, the more I think about PT.

Chamoo
12th April 2009, 00:48
Schecter yes
and PT no

really cool blog btw i liked it

Appreciate that. Give it a bookmark and check us out often. Its updated pretty frequently. Little slow at the moment due to exams, but, still trying to keep up with it well.