PDA

View Full Version : So...who here is a twin?

Ranger
11th April 2009, 03:19
I am. :burnout:

Mark in Oshawa
11th April 2009, 19:31
I am a Gemini, but not a twin....

J4MIE
11th April 2009, 19:46
I am and so is my sister!

And no :dozey:

Sonic
11th April 2009, 19:47
Nope.

Does your twin use the Forum too?

emporer_k
11th April 2009, 22:27
I have an evil twin, or at least thats the excuse I use.

markabilly
12th April 2009, 05:18
I do not have a twin except when I do not take my meds, and after a few days the twin becomes several different people and is no longer my twin, but none of us are seen in public together although many have tried and failed, even going so far as to stick a video camera in my twin's teeth....BTW my twin is named Eki.....

Magnus
12th April 2009, 07:41
Elvis the Pelvis, to my surprise, is a twin, but his identical twinbroter was dead upon arrival unfortunately.
Funny with twins: my grandmother, born in 1894, was a twin. My grandmother, Lisa, went on to be a gymnast, and competed in the olympics. She also skied a lot, and was very healthy. She died in 1981, 87 years old.
He twinsister, Anna, took another approach, and was the first women to get a doctorsdegree in Gothhnburg. She then spent her workingdays as headlibrarian of the university library in Gotheburg. She smoked, drank portwine and read books. She lived til she was 101 years, and was very clearheaded til the end.
Another part of this story is that my grandgrandfather, that is the father of Lisa and Anna, had three daughters before Anna and Lisa. It is said that you could se tears in his eyes when he understodd that the fourth birth not gave him a boy, but two more girls. Possibly due to this, he and his family became very stronlgy involved in the womens liberations struggle in Sweden, and took part of manifestations a demonstartions in favor of womens right to vote and more.

BTW: my answer is No :)