PDA

View Full Version : Face The Facts Boys!

3rd April 2009, 16:04
Mclaren have once again shown their willingness to decieve, mislead, lie and cheat.

No amount of deflecting the argument can change the fact that the world has now seen what a dishonest organisation, endemically riddled with deceit, this once great team has become.

It is a shameful disgrace.

Discuss...........

N. Jones
3rd April 2009, 16:09
Yes, and everyone on this forum are perfect angels, never having deceived or lied to others before.

:rolleyes:

big_sw2000
3rd April 2009, 16:15
Yes, and everyone on this forum are perfect angels, never having deceived or lied to others before.

This must be the thread for Ferrari fans

Garry Walker
3rd April 2009, 16:20
Mclaren have once again shown their willingness to decieve, mislead, lie and cheat.

No amount of deflecting the argument can change the fact that the world has now seen what a dishonest organisation, endemically riddled with deceit, this once great team has become.

Discuss...........

Spygate did not happen.
McLaren did not lie at Melbourne
They are innocent in those filthy accusations made by jealous haters.

McLaren represents dignity, integrity and honour.
Why I have not joined their fanclub, I will never know

MrJan
3rd April 2009, 16:25
Yes McLaren have shamefully cheated and been caught (again).

Of course no one at any of the other teams have done any such thing. There weren't any illegal diffusers on the grid, Toyota didn't run a dodgy rear wing and Ferarri have never, ever done anything which might break the rules :rolleyes:

It'll be a fun day when that team in red get caught doing something naughty, there'll be more than a few people who frequent this forum suffering 'IT problems' on that day :laugh:

Oh and if the accusations about some of the stuff you've written to members is true Tamby, then you must be an expert on shameful disgrace.

christophulus
3rd April 2009, 16:30
They cheated/lied, the evidence supports that, case closed.

"Endemically riddled with deceit" - strong words there though. At the risk of sounding like a McLiar/McApologist, you can't do anything if someone within your team decides to take matters into their own hands. Mike Coughlan & Dave Ryan, by the looks of it, have made a severe cock up (not to mention Hamilton). I wouldn't say every member of McLaren is a lying, deceiving cheat though.

Garry Walker
3rd April 2009, 16:32
There weren't any illegal diffusers on the grid, No, there are no illegal diffusers on the grid.

Toyota didn't run a dodgy rear wing Which they admitted, rectified and problem solved, unlike McLaren.

and Ferarri have never, ever done anything which might break the rules :rolleyes: If they break the rules, they get punished. Right? When was the last time Ferrari was excluded from a race because they tried to cheat?

It'll be a fun day when that team in red get caught doing something naughty, there'll be more than a few people who frequent this forum suffering 'IT problems' on that day :laugh: Dont worry, I will still be here, because unlike golden boy hamilton, I have a bit of testicular fortitude.

Garry Walker
3rd April 2009, 16:33
I wouldn't say every member of McLaren is a lying, deceiving cheat though.

Nor would I. But 19 out of 20 probably are :rotflmao:

Bagwan
3rd April 2009, 16:34

So , you must prescribe to the "2 wrongs make a right" idea ?

If nobody's perfect , are there levels of wrongs at all in your world ?

It was a lie , Mr. Jones , and one that was intended to screw another competitor out of points . That's cheating .

So , McLaren are liars and cheats .

This , as has been pointed out many times already , was stupid , and hard to imagine , but it all happened , and Bruce's team is again tarnished .
It doesn't seem like there's much connection to Bruce any more ; not for me , anyway .

And , right now , especially after last year , I'll bet Mercedes wishes there wasn't much connection to them any more either .

DexDexter
3rd April 2009, 16:38

Discuss...........

Yes, Mclaren did mislead FIA, there is no question about that and people should admit it. However, if anyone really thinks that the team up in Maranello is any different, then he/she needs to wake up or look at the past. Do you guys still remember the 1998 British GP?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_British_Grand_Prix

Tazio
3rd April 2009, 16:41
As long as their are defenders of this blatant McLying, or those who try to deflect blame to the FIA ,
A thread like this one only serves the common good!
Thanks Tamb' :up:

Garry Walker
3rd April 2009, 16:41
Yes, Mclaren did mislead FIA, there is no question about that and people should admit it. However, if anyone really thinks that the team up in Maranello is any different, then he/she needs to wake up or look at the past. Do you guys still remember the 1998 British GP?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_British_Grand_Prix

If this is the best example of "ferrari cheating" you can bring up, it shows how much you are struggling.
But I guess McLaren fans are struggling with ammo towards Ferrari currently. Dont worry, Felipe and Kimi will have a spin some time, then you can unleash your venom again :D

DexDexter
3rd April 2009, 16:45
If this is the best example of "ferrari cheating" you can bring up, it shows how much you are struggling.
But I guess McLaren fans are struggling with ammo towards Ferrari currently. Dont worry, Felipe and Kimi will have a spin some time, then you can unleash your venom again :D

I'm not a Mclaren fan, in fact as a Finn I'm cheering for Kimi Räikkönen, but I have no illusions about Ferrari.

ioan
3rd April 2009, 16:47

Let's give up on the whole justice system, after all no one is perfect so no one can judge the crimes anymore. That's it case solved! :rolleyes:

Garry Walker
3rd April 2009, 16:48
Let's give up on the whole justice system

McLaren would quite like that I think.

janneppi
3rd April 2009, 16:50
If it wasn't so sad, i'd be laughing at sight of anyone who doesn't want participate in the latest lynch mob being touted as McLaren fans by some, apparently Ferrari supporters. Get a grip.

And as this thread offers nothing of worthwhile to read, I'm closing it. Apparently a McLaren fan out.

ioan
3rd April 2009, 16:52
I'm not a Mclaren fan, in fact as a Finn I'm cheering for Kimi Räikkönen, but I have no illusions about Ferrari.

I know, you and most of the Finnish fans were Mika and McLaren fans, than Kimi and McLaren fans, than you all become Kimi fans full stop, because it was hard to support the team you trashed for so many years.

Not one F1 team is like another, they are all different and none of them is perfect, but one of them is digging hard to achieve a lower level of integrity time and time again.