PDA

View Full Version : Malaysia GP Discussion thread

Pages : 1 [2]

dj_bytedisaster
6th April 2009, 03:36
More likely, like-mided Nerds are trying to make something out of nothing!

or just people laughing at a funny moment and about a fan who gets touchy over a non-existant problem :laugh:

Tazio
6th April 2009, 04:16
or just people laughing at a funny moment and about a fan who gets touchy over a non-existant problem :laugh: Let's see the guy starts 15th on the grid with 35 laps worth of fuel
Is dealing with the wrong tinted visor while eating roostertail for the last 8 laps,
realizes to himself that his only decerrnable issue is getting a clear visor.
Some pencilnecks think that is not worthy of his form of expression or concern.
Stating as if it is a forgone conclusion that his team won't cock-up his race twice in two days.
That is existenial baby! In it's purest form.
Like I said the comments on this thread are from viewers not close enough to the situation to for me to let this slander pass unopposed
Ba-bye :)

leopard
6th April 2009, 08:27
I didn't too much agree when the race was introduced approaching to twilight only to synchronize European time in regard to viewership, unless if the track is equipped with lighting system in case some accident or incident occurred and force the race to take time longer than usual.

It might help visibility a bit if the pouring rain race was held normally. At least there might be enough time to rastart the race while waiting for the rain lessened.

ioan
6th April 2009, 09:30
More likely, like-mided Nerds are trying to make something out of nothing!

:up:

christophulus
6th April 2009, 12:18
Martin Brundle's review (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7984586.stm) of the race raises an interesting point.

In theory, the race could have run beyond the specific two-hour time limit.
That is because clause 41 of the sporting regulations (which declares that the timing system does not stop when the Grand Prix is suspended) is supplemented by clause 5, which states that any suspended time is added on to the two-hour limit.
In Malaysia on Sunday, though, because the race started at 5pm, nightfall would have intervened first.

So if we'd started earlier in the day the race could have been completed eventually, or at least got to 75%. Well done Bernie :down: