PDA

View Full Version : Enough!

SportscarBruce
20th March 2009, 00:58
Former sports anchor blows the whistle on repeated flagrant fouls on the economic field of play committed by Team Corp, and in doing so challenges the sanctioning body in Washington D.C. to reinstate standards of conduct systematically dismantled during the term of former Commissioner.

OUTSTANDING!

For the benefit of those who missed it a replay will follow. However the catcalls can begin now, since those booing apparently don't watch what actually happens on the field.

Rollo
20th March 2009, 02:33
Someone more astute than I in years gone by and days of yore would have in times like this posted a most excellent catch cry:

LINK PLEASE!!! :D

However, in times of uncertainty like this where the above posted provides neither a basis for the subject of their post, and neither does the aforementioned poster give any indication as to why outrage, glee, despair or other erstwhile emotion be shown, it is the opinion of the poster who one describes by the perpendicular pronoun "I", that is the beast that shouted at the heart of the world, now provides a new catch cry wrapped within in instruction:

CONTEXT PLEASE!!! :D or otherwise entitled WTF MATE?

SportscarBruce
20th March 2009, 02:54
Patence grasshopper. :D

gloomyDAY
20th March 2009, 02:59
Patence grasshopper. :D What the hell is patence? :confused:

SportscarBruce
20th March 2009, 03:48
Something to read in the meantime;

To the extent that we, the people, are removed from control over our lands, marketplaces, central banks, and media we are no longer empowered. In practice, those few who do control the land, central bank, media and "free market" are the real rulers of our corrupt and declining "democracy."

Due to propaganda from a corporate-owned and edited media we are kept from knowing, much less debating, the nature of our system. Due to a central bank owned by bankers, media owned by a few global concerns, and trade regime controlled by global corporations (i.e., one designed to remove the people from control over their markets and environments) the vast majority have become little more than latter-day serfs and neo-slaves upon a corporate latifundia.

To restore a semblance of effective democracy and true freedom Americans, and people around the world, need to re-educate themselves as to the true nature of their political and economic systems.

http://www.oligarchyusa.com/

SportscarBruce
20th March 2009, 03:52
What the hell is patence? :confused:

pat_ence

Care to buy a vowel?

SportscarBruce
20th March 2009, 04:11
Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvkYHrRiCJc

I suppose the "Countdown" begins at this moment for MotorsportLegends. There are some topics greater than racing so it's a risk I'm willing to take. Actually scratch beyond the surface and you'll find the politico-economic and motorsport landscapes are indeed connected

Tazio
20th March 2009, 04:53
From your :rolleyes: lips to gods ears :)

I too have posted on this very page that the "C" word rings hollow to all those
but the ones whose agenda it serves!
and I quote (myself)" If so many Bullheaded Americans weren’t brainwashed into worrying they would be a threat if they went Communist,
and strengthen ties with those despicable Cubans!! :confused:
Big business tried blaming liberals for the problem while they were recruiting them (illeagals) to increase profit margins"

And by the almighty
I have seen the glory of the coming of the lord! :eek:
Or we the proletariat could take a cue from Japan :(
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/03/19/suicide.forrest.japan/index.html?eref=rss_topstories
Aokigahara Forest is known for two things in Japan: breathtaking views of Mount Fuji and suicides.
Also called the Sea of Trees, this destination for the desperate is a place where the suicidal disappear,
often never to be found in the dense forest.