PDA

View Full Version : Fancy playing with Jodie Kidd?

Hazell B
11th February 2007, 16:50
Yes, you read that right!
I'm offering you all the chance to play with model Jodie Kidd (or perhaps Prince William if he's more your type) this summer. In the great outdoors, whilst working up a sweat no less :p :

Beverley Polo Club, here in East Yorks, are hosting the Yorkshire Nations Cup International Polo Event this June and they're asking members of the public to sign up for a few months training before joining a pro-am team. People who have never sat on a horse in their life are welcome.

India, Russia, Dubai, the US, Switzerland and England are putting teams forward too.

The following day Bollywood is holding some Film Academy award nearby aswell, so Whatsit Sheppi will be on hand to sign autographs :rolleyes:

Sign up at http://www.nationscup.co.uk before Feb 14th if you fancy horsing about (see what I did there? :p : ) with Jodie Kidd.

This isn't an advert, I just wanted to see some total novice from the forum win so I can go along and cheer somebody on :D I'm dreadful at polo :mark:

speedy king
11th February 2007, 19:08
I would, only i don't trust riding an animal or anything i don't have complete control over :s If it was sedate looking like a slothe i might... :p :

And isn't it like combining horse riding, with hockey using golf clubs :s All of which are no no's for me :p :

Eki
11th February 2007, 19:18
Would we be called Kiddie fiddlers then?

speedy king
11th February 2007, 19:23
:laugh:

Hazell B
12th February 2007, 21:18
Would we be called Kiddie fiddlers then?

:laugh:
Only if you fiddled with her brother Jack, too.
And he's no pretty lad - he'd bash you with his polo stick :s

Christina
13th February 2007, 08:53
See... that kinda sounds like fun! The polo part, not the famous people part. But unfortunately i'll still be in aus by then, so you wont be able to laugh at me on the polo field hazell.

CarlMetro
13th February 2007, 09:08
Me and horses don't go together, but if she needs someone to gently rub some massage oil into her aching bum cheeks the I'll volunteer :D