PDA

View Full Version : Help me end the madness

Sonic
14th March 2009, 20:06
For all of us in the UK who have already seen the 80 Ford Ka's advert has anyone spotted all of them?

For those who haven't seen it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dq8th-Cobs

I now belive that anyone who finds all 80 will gain phenomenal cosmic power and rule the galaxy!

Daniel
15th March 2009, 17:46
Another fine example of Ford's amazingly unimaginitive advertising :mark:

Brown, Jon Brow
15th March 2009, 17:50
That is possibly the worst advert i've ever seen.

UltimateDanGTR
15th March 2009, 18:56
I found 4! what a pointless advert anyway! and why are they still making cars? no one is buying any, these idiots! they, like many car companies, have fudged-up.

AndyRAC
15th March 2009, 18:59
Ford certainly know how to make great adverts - NOT!!!

There are rumours that the RS might be the last one made.....

Daniel
15th March 2009, 19:42
I found 4! what a pointless advert anyway! and why are they still making cars? no one is buying any, these idiots! they, like many car companies, have fudged-up.

Ford certainly know how to make great adverts - NOT!!!

There are rumours that the RS might be the last one made.....

It's funny that you two agree with me because I posted a thread about how bad Ford adverts were and posted the Cugger advert with the paper around everything and the cars on balloons and was told that these adverts somehow lifted the brand further towards the premium end of the market :laugh: To be fair at least Ford make better cars than they do adverts though it should be pointed out that the Ka is just a Fiat Panda/500 with a different body and slightly tweaked interior and suspension.

Cugger advert
9AJW8sQ0ZDU
I mean wtf? If you had a blank canvas why the **** did you put a Focus on stilts and then whack it around a bit with an ugly stick? Anyone who watches that and thinks that a Cugger is a good idea should be euthanised :mark:

Mondeo balloons advert :confused:
NoNaRKEL8N0

Rollo
15th March 2009, 22:26
What exactly is wrong with Fiesta, Focus, Mondeo or the Transit? They're all quite reasonable motor cars.

I have driven the new Fiat 500 and I was left totally underwhelmed by it. Apart from the styling, the car is like puttering around it a giant marshmallow. Everything feels really really spongy. I suspect that Ka 2 will share that degree of gumminess.

This is really quite a pity. Ka 1 which shared the Fiesta 3 & 4's Ford B platform is quite a tremendous chassis for an 'ickle one. It lasted in production 12 years all up. If the new one goes more than 4 I'll be surprised.

Daniel
15th March 2009, 22:29
What exactly is wrong with Fiesta, Focus, Mondeo or the Transit? They're all quite reasonable motor cars.

I have driven the new Fiat 500 and I was left totally underwhelmed by it. Apart from the styling, the car is like puttering around it a giant marshmallow. Everything feels really really spongy. I suspect that Ka 2 will share that degree of gumminess.

This is really quite a pity. Ka 1 which shared the Fiesta 3 & 4's Ford B platform is quite a tremendous chassis for an 'ickle one. It lasted in production 12 years all up. If the new one goes more than 4 I'll be surprised.

Never said there was anything wrong with the cars Rollo ;) I was criticising the ridiculously bad advertising.

I've driven a 500 and agree that it felt a tad detached but a great deal of that is down to the electric steering which is working its way into most new cars for reasons of fuel efficiency.

Rollo
15th March 2009, 22:45
To be fair at least Ford make better cars than they do adverts

Sometimes they're not allowed to use the adverts they make :D
xxSex9VxlwI

Rollo
15th March 2009, 22:50
This is one of the greatest adverts ever made.

2kd2mMa0KqE

I would pay good money for one of those armchair thingos dammit.

Brown, Jon Brow
15th March 2009, 23:04
Fords adverts don't give me any feeling about the company or what the brand stands for.

I think Honda's advert campaigns are as good as any companies. From a personal point of view they have given me a positive image of the company.

x13DH6IoIcQ

Drew
15th March 2009, 23:36
I generally hate those Honda ads the if the earth's OK why go to the moon ones blah blah, get on with it.

You gotta love this one though

zb_uqdv_pnw&feature=related

Mark in Oshawa
16th March 2009, 01:37
Both of them were good I think. I wish the Big 3 were as creative with some of their spots in North America....

Captain VXR
16th March 2009, 18:04
The new Ka in the advert has crap alloys...

Daniel
16th March 2009, 19:21
Fords adverts don't give me any feeling about the company or what the brand stands for.

I think Honda's advert campaigns are as good as any companies. From a personal point of view they have given me a positive image of the company.

x13DH6IoIcQ
That is a FANTASTIC advert. It really does do a lot for the brand in my eyes.

I like this one

1_kwxzU4wL4

Sure it's for an oil company but still.....

allycat228
16th March 2009, 21:12
At least ford are not asking for extra money of the govt