PDA

View Full Version : Not a Joke

Easy Drifter
6th March 2009, 15:05
I thought about putting this in the Joke thread but it is not a joke.

A man in Regina, Sask. built a snow fort for the kids in the backyard of his condominium complex.
The Condo Management ordered him to demolish it because------

It was a fire hazard!!!!!! :burn: :angryfire :hot:

First time I knew snow was that flamable.

Mark in Oshawa
6th March 2009, 15:21
You gotta love a bureaucrat, even if he works for a Condo managment company. The man should point out to the pinhead that if he didn't like the snow fort, he must come up with something better than snow being a fire hazard and that as a condo owner, this weasel was being paid by the snowfort's owner....morons....

Wade91
6th March 2009, 15:22
lol if snow is a fire hazerd, how has the northeast US, not burned down by now?

schmenke
6th March 2009, 17:47
I can only imagine that it was deemed a fire hazard because its location was impeding the egress from an emergency exit :mark: .

tracyk
6th March 2009, 17:49
I once had a neighbour complain to the council because the greenhouse at the bottom of my garden was blocking his light!!

Drew
6th March 2009, 19:37
I can only imagine that it was deemed a fire hazard because its location was impeding the egress from an emergency exit :mark: .

And there's your most probable reason, unless of course we get a link with photos and so on :p :

Sonic
6th March 2009, 19:50
I once had a neighbour complain to the council because the greenhouse at the bottom of my garden was blocking his light!!

LMAO!

Easy Drifter
6th March 2009, 21:27
No link with Photos but apparently it was well out in the yard. I also gather it was a townhouse complex not an apt. building. Sensible reason would be possibility of liability if it collapsed on a kid.