PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again!

Sonic
4th March 2009, 16:22
I'm not gonna start the inevitable what point sytem thread but....

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/73551

The powers that be seem less able to make a decision and stick to it than my 3 year old son!!!! Pick a ruddy point sytem and stick with it!

On the plus side at least the medal system has not been taken up.

ioan
4th March 2009, 16:33
http://1.2.3.11/bmi/www.autosport.com/images/upload/1236180987.jpg

They better meet in places with a round table from now on, it will improve their concentration and maybe the ideas they come up with, too.

ioan
4th March 2009, 16:40
Funny part, from the above link:

Although FOTA has kept quiet about the plans for the press conference, autosport.com understands that it will take the shape of a main address from chairman Luca di Montezemolo before presentations from Ross Brawn on technical aspects, Martin Whitmarsh on sporting matters and Flavio Briatore on commercial points.

The three men are expected to unveil ideas that FOTA has come up and would like to see implemented in F1.

I'm not sure which one of the above mentioned four is not a man, maybe we should ask autosport.com?! ;)

Sonic
4th March 2009, 16:55

I'm not sure which one of the above mentioned four is not a man, maybe we should ask autosport.com?! ;)

Well thats obvious.....Martin is Ron's pet poodle :eek:

Tazio
4th March 2009, 16:58
Starting to sound like a case of the inmates running the asylum!
FOTA needs a contingent of past players to remind them that at the bottom
it is counterproductive to follow an agenda that stops resembling F1.
Or else call it something else, and pronounce F1 dead!

Knock-on
4th March 2009, 16:58

Seems quite obvious.

Luca does the main address and the 3 others present the Technical, Sporting and Commercial aspects.

Am I missing something :?: