Raphael Matos 75-1
EJ Viso 75-1
Jaime Camara 75-1
Mike Conway 100-1
Milka Duno 100-1
Stanton Barrett100-1

SarahFan
1st March 2009, 17:01
feel free to discuss debate and debunk...

any glareing mistakes?

millencolin
1st March 2009, 17:52
Milka Duno 100-1

Thats a bit leiniant dont you think :p :

NickFalzone
1st March 2009, 19:29
I'm not going to put odds on em, and IMO there's only 3-5 drivers that legitimately will have a shot at the championship. In order, they are:

Scott Dixon
Ryan Briscoe
Tony Kanaan
Castroneves (if he gets off)
Dario Franchitti

Longshots (also in order):
Will Power
Marco Andretti
Dan Wheldon
Graham Rahal
Danica Patrick
Robert Doornbos
EJ Viso

I do find some interest in the rest of the field, in the sense that I could see Wilson at Coyne come up with a win, same with Vitor at Foyt, Moraes is a threat with KV, and Carpenter is overdue for an oval win. But I just don't see any of these guys in the hunt for the championship. Really I expect it to come down to the top four above. Personally I'd like to see Kanaan make the run, if AGRs equipment is up to par this season.

Chamoo
1st March 2009, 19:42
Why didn't you just order them in the same order as the preseason test? Apparently that was a good indicator of how every driver would do for the season, according to you anyways.

SarahFan
1st March 2009, 19:59
Why didn't you just order them in the same order as the preseason test? Apparently that was a good indicator of how every driver would do for the season, according to you anyways.

is that what i said?

or did i just disagree that the 'first days times were meaningless'... and 'dario wasn't really a suprise at the sharp end of the grid' and give a valid logicical reasoned response why?

I suggest you go back and reread the thread...

and too this thread.... do you have any major disagreements?... thoughts?

anything you want to actually discuss

MDS
1st March 2009, 21:36
I'd take 8-1 on Will Power. Assuming Helio goes to jail, which looks kinda likely.