PDA

View Full Version : Whoopee!!! I'm rich !!

Valve Bounce
26th February 2009, 21:58
I've just won 2.5 million dollars and a Dell laptop.

Your email address emerged as one of the online Winning emails in the 2nd category and therefore attracted a cash award of $2.5 Million Dollars and a Dell laptopp for the month of February 2009 Lottery from the MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM.

For more information on how to redeem your price, do contact:
Mr. Anthono Jeffery Brooks
Email: [email:j0c2q2s4]officialnotice@msn.com[/email:j0c2q2s4]
Phone +44703 1958 899 +44 704 5707 623

Valve Bounce
27th February 2009, 05:02
I reported the above to Microsoft who confirmed it was a scam. :bigcry:

ShiftingGears
27th February 2009, 05:05
Who would've thought? :p :

harsha
27th February 2009, 11:53
these mails really depress the human mind...

Wade91
27th February 2009, 11:56
that must have been really disapointing :p

anthonyvop
27th February 2009, 14:51
I thought you were talking about Obama deciding that if your family earns more than $250K a year you are rich.

markabilly
28th February 2009, 05:42
I reported the above to Microsoft who confirmed it was a scam. :bigcry:

Silly boy, it weren't no scam.....Too bad for you, but good for me as I am the new receipent ofa cash award of $2.5 Million Dollars and a Dell laptopp
Yahooooo!!

As I typed, I just completed all the necessary work, got them all my id information, and all bank account numbers and in a few minutes, I shall be getting that monnnneeeyyy directly deposited in my bank accounts.

Had to give them all my numbers at all my banks and savings accounts along with the mutual funds and IRA acoounts, because of the possible bank failures, the cash needs to be spread around.

Those are some smart people, Microsoft has got, for sure.

Think I will kick back with a cool glass of the kool aid and wait for the good days to roll on....

fact is i am thinking of inviting everyone here to be on my new yacht to be anchored next to the track so we can all KOOL out and enjoy the monaco GP, :s mokin:

hope no hard feelings there, valve and you will grace us with your presence...might even invite Esay drifter but only if he promises to keep his hands to himself...

Easy Drifter
28th February 2009, 06:16
You are safe but tall blondes might not be or even short red heads. :eek: :D

Valve Bounce
28th February 2009, 07:41
that must have been really disapointing :p

Yeah!! I had my heart set on that Dell Laptop :(

harsha
28th February 2009, 11:07
prob the next time,you can go for a Ferrari badged AMD laptop :p :