PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Subaru Rally Car - OU 55 DKN

Audimadgeoff
16th February 2009, 10:05
STOLEN N11

Jason Pritchard’s Subaru Impreza N11 – Reg OU 55 DKN has been stolen from Builth Wells sometime between Saturday night and 9am Monday morning.

The car is still stickered up as in the photo and as an open trailer was also taken it is presumed the car will be on this trailer.

Any one with any information please phone either Jason or Eian at North Road Garage on 01982 552600

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/86/n11bz2.jpg

Allyc85
16th February 2009, 16:03
Just put the details up on a few other car forums I use to spread the word.

driveace
16th February 2009, 20:11
I hope you get your car back.Its a thing that happens in motorsport,and I have been at events where car have vanished.The car may be broken up for spares and appear on e bay or similar sites ,but people follow you home from events to see where you live.

Audimadgeoff
17th February 2009, 06:45
I hope you get your car back.Its a thing that happens in motorsport,and I have been at events where car have vanished.The car may be broken up for spares and appear on e bay or similar sites ,but people follow you home from events to see where you live.

this type of incident is becoming far too regular now - and it has to be people from within the sport - bloody ***s! :angryfire

driveace
19th February 2009, 15:27
My freind who used to work for Prodrive says that if its a genuine Prodrive built car it will have all the conponents marked,but they will grind them off i suppose to dispose of them