PDA

View Full Version : And it gets stranger and stranger

Daniel
16th February 2009, 09:01
First there was this story in which a 13 year old boy was supposed to have fathered a child when he was twelve

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-10164448-71.html

and now it emerges that he was not her only sexual partner and might not be the father.

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/article.aspx?cp-documentid=14199521&ocid=today

The scariest thing is that if you see videos of the pair of them he quite understandably looks a bit nervous yet she is acting like there's nothing odd about it at all :mark: Apparently he stands to make £500,000 out of this :mark: All for doing the wrong thing :crazy:

A.F.F.
16th February 2009, 09:12
I haven't seen any pictures or videos of the mommy.

EDIT: Yes, I have.http://poponthepop.blogspot.com/2009/02/alfie-patten-and-chantelle-steadman-13.html

Daniel
16th February 2009, 09:16
I haven't seen any pictures or videos of the mommy.

EDIT: Yes, I have.http://poponthepop.blogspot.com/2009/02/alfie-patten-and-chantelle-steadman-13.html
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece some here too.

"What's financially?" :rolleyes:

Girl looks frigging thick.

Dave B
16th February 2009, 09:19
It's like a hideous Christmas special of the Jeremy Kyle Show come true :\

Daniel
16th February 2009, 09:24
But two other teenagers believe they may have fathered six-day old Maisie, whose mother Chantelle Steadman is herself just 15.

Richard Goodsell, 16, told a Sunday paper that he also shared a bed with the teenager at her home in Eastbourne, East Sussex, at around the time she became pregnant.

Richard, a trainee chef, said: "I know I could be the father. Everyone thinks I am. My friends all tell me that the baby has my eyes - even my mum thinks so.

"Even Chantelle's mum asked me if I was the father."

He added: "If I am the father, I have the right to know."

Richard, who told the paper he slept with Chantelle with the consent of her parents and without using any contraception, said he plans to demand a DNA test is carried out to find out the truth

Shouldn't the parents be prosecuted for allowing someone underage to have unprotected sex? :confused:

Brown, Jon Brow
16th February 2009, 09:27
So he probably isn't the childs (baby) father. The mother just said he was for publicity.

Where does the law and age of consent come into this? A 12 year old doesn't know what sex is. I didn't when i was that age.

Thankfully my girlfriend has had the Implanon implant :p

Brown, Jon Brow
16th February 2009, 09:28
Shouldn't the parents be prosecuted for allowing someone underage to have unprotected sex? :confused:

If he is 16 he might me saying that to cover his own back?

jim mcglinchey
16th February 2009, 10:10
Thankfully my girlfriend has had the Implanon implant :p

You're having regular bareback sex?!! What are you so ++++ing miserable about?!!

Daniel
16th February 2009, 10:41
You're having regular bareback sex?!! What are you so ++++ing miserable about?!!
Regular bareback sex, what every red blooded male aspires to :p

Hondo
16th February 2009, 11:31
Regular bareback sex, what every red blooded male aspires to :p

She has to be human to count.

Daniel
16th February 2009, 11:49
Bugger :(

Drew
16th February 2009, 11:52
Jesus christ, he barely looks 8 years old. Yet he somehow managed to pull a 15 year old! even if she probably is.. dumb

Donney
16th February 2009, 14:20
It has reached the news here, and the story is really shocking...

Hazell B
16th February 2009, 15:16
Want to know the two saddest parts to this story?

First the two other boys wouldn't have come forward asking to know who's daddy if their wasn't a newspaper paying them ... they've had nine months to ask and not bothered :(

Secondly, there's a real human(ish) baby in all this dross. The poor thing hasn't got a hope in hell of a good, honest, educated adulthood with adults like this around it from the get-go. I weep for the future :(

Daniel
16th February 2009, 15:26
Secondly, there's a real human(ish) baby in all this dross. The poor thing hasn't got a hope in hell of a good, honest, educated adulthood with adults like this around it from the get-go. I weep for the future :(

Amen to that :mark:

Jag_Warrior
16th February 2009, 19:10
We're even getting coverage of this in the U.S. It's kind of like when there are more than two shark attacks around Florida during the summer: the news outlets will cover every similar story from Australia to Antarctica.

In the U.S., we have the "octomonster" from California... already planning to use her next welfare check to complete that Angelina Jolie transformation, I hear. :rolleyes: And you guys have these kiddie parents. Is it true that their parents have been letting them have sex since he was about 12? They'd let him stay with her, even on school nights, and just play house whenever they wanted? I don't blame either of the kids for being stupid. Clearly, they got it from their parents. That's really pitiful... :dozey:

johnmulholland
16th February 2009, 19:18
its mad at 13 - he doesnt even look 8!

ioan
16th February 2009, 20:15

:rotflmao: :up:

PS: This "story" was in the news all over Europe.

ioan
16th February 2009, 20:19
"What's financially?" :rolleyes:

That shouldn't be his main problem for now, he'll learn the financial troubles fast enough.
I saw people over 20 who didn't have an idea about what "financially" means. :\

donKey jote
16th February 2009, 20:56
it's the effect of all them forriners, diluting British values and culture and like err dyaknowwhatimeanlike :dozey:

oh dear, wrong thread :s

Daniel
16th February 2009, 21:57
it's the effect of all them forriners, diluting British values and culture and like err dyaknowwhatimeanlike :dozey:

oh dear, wrong thread :s
Exactly!!!!!

I've always maintained the biggest threat to Britain is from white British people :)

donKey jote
16th February 2009, 22:22
and Sarfafrikanozzies :p :

Daniel
16th February 2009, 22:24
and Sarfafrikanozzies :p :
That too :up:

Tshbez
16th February 2009, 22:52
The child will end up with the same life as everyone else in the family. I don't know why people are so shocked. Things like this are always assigned to the authorities and schools to deal with, and the people that are responsible are treated as victims themselves. These people shouldn't be helped and there is no helping them, I'm afraid. Everyone knows that. Everything gets blamed on people that actually don't care i.e. the government. People like this should just be left alone. Yes, the child didn't choose to be born, but as soon as it's old enough to learn how to live like it's "parents", it won't give a damn about the life it "never had".

Brown, Jon Brow
17th February 2009, 10:01

I haven't been miserable for the past month! :p

Jag_Warrior
17th February 2009, 18:27
T.M.I.

(too much information)

Daniel
17th February 2009, 18:32
T.M.I.

(too much information)
Nah more like "Pics or it didn't happen" :p

Note: Please don't actually post pics as that would be rather wrong :mark:

Jag_Warrior
17th February 2009, 20:36
The pic that would prove that... please don't... I don't wanna see... please no... in the name of all that is good & holy... I just had lunch... we'll take your word for it... :bonce:

Tazio
17th February 2009, 20:42
I haven't been miserable for the past month! :p
Quite shagadellic of you mate!
Cheers :)

jso1985
17th February 2009, 22:58
that kid doesn't even look like 10! :s

it's a sick sad world...

Brown, Jon Brow
18th February 2009, 10:52
The pic that would prove that... please don't... I don't wanna see... please no... in the name of all that is good & holy... I just had lunch... we'll take your word for it... :bonce:

Like I'd have pictures that would prove that.

turves
18th February 2009, 11:22
I've just heard he has joined Fathers For Justice. He doesn't have a clue about Politics, but he does have a Spiderman suit...!

Jag_Warrior
18th February 2009, 19:40
Like I'd have pictures that would prove that.

There's a forehead mount made for cameras now called the "P.O.V.". I could tell you how I know that... but then I'd have to kill you. :p

donKey jote
18th February 2009, 21:13
cripes I thought you said forehead for a moment :eek: ;)
:dozey:

A.F.F.
27th March 2009, 09:13
Hmmm.... turned out that Alfie boy isn't the dad afterall. Strange because there was such an accurate facts upon it since Alfie asked that girl if he is the father and the girl said yes. :confused: Can we believe DNA test now ????

Rudy Tamasz
27th March 2009, 09:45
The child will end up with the same life as everyone else in the family. I don't know why people are so shocked. Things like this are always assigned to the authorities and schools to deal with, and the people that are responsible are treated as victims themselves. These people shouldn't be helped and there is no helping them, I'm afraid. Everyone knows that. Everything gets blamed on people that actually don't care i.e. the government. People like this should just be left alone. Yes, the child didn't choose to be born, but as soon as it's old enough to learn how to live like it's "parents", it won't give a damn about the life it "never had".

Wrong. Children indeed often go on to replicate their parents practices but wrong practices can be fixed at some point through parenting skills education. I'm professionally involved in child welfare and qualified enough to say that parents can and should be educated. It really helps. They cannot be coerced into anything, though. If they insist on being their horrible selves but stay within the law, then little can be done.

A.F.F.
27th March 2009, 14:35
Wrong. Children indeed often go on to replicate their parents practices but wrong practices can be fixed at some point through parenting skills education. I'm professionally involved in child welfare and qualified enough to say that parents can and should be educated. It really helps. They cannot be coerced into anything, though. If they insist on being their horrible selves but stay within the law, then little can be done.

I tried to pm you Rudy but apparently it doesn't work ?

Anyway, can you tell me/us what do you do in the field of child welfare and where is your location of work ?

Rudy Tamasz
27th March 2009, 15:24
I tried to pm you Rudy but apparently it doesn't work ?

Anyway, can you tell me/us what do you do in the field of child welfare and where is your location of work ?

Something's wrong with the database. Let us wait for it to be resolved and I will send you a message on what we do on child welfare. I'm quite proud of our achievements and I could talk about it here, but I just want to keep my online persona separate from my real life identity. ;)

Jag_Warrior
29th March 2009, 16:54
Hmmm.... turned out that Alfie boy isn't the dad afterall. Strange because there was such an accurate facts upon it since Alfie asked that girl if he is the father and the girl said yes. :confused: Can we believe DNA test now ????

I saw a t-shirt online a few weeks ago. It said, "Wh*res Lie". Take that for what it's worth.

A.F.F.
29th March 2009, 22:01
I saw a t-shirt online a few weeks ago. It said, "Wh*res Lie". Take that for what it's worth.

:laugh:

Roger that. Truth is out there...on T-shirts.

Fred Basset
29th March 2009, 22:52

Link?

A.F.F.
29th March 2009, 23:57
http://calvininjax.wordpress.com/2009/03/26/british-tabloid-reports-dna-test-shows-alfie-patten-not-a-father/

Drew
30th March 2009, 00:11

More like eeny meeny miny moe ;)

Rudy Tamasz
30th March 2009, 12:46
http://calvininjax.wordpress.com/2009/03/26/british-tabloid-reports-dna-test-shows-alfie-patten-not-a-father/

Hey, A.F.F.! PMs are not working yet. Would you mind dropping me a line by e-mail? It's my nickname with the two words connected by _ at yahoo.com

Mark
30th March 2009, 12:53
Hey, A.F.F.! PMs are not working yet.

They are...