PDA

View Full Version : NNS Race at Daytona: The Pole Sitter is..

slorydn1
13th February 2009, 22:30
Kevin Harvick!!!!!!

slorydn1
14th February 2009, 20:52
Congrats to Tony Stewart, and way to hold of Shrub!

RaceFanStan
15th February 2009, 01:41
I am a Kyle Busch fan but I have to admit he almost caused a big crash.
I am also a Tony Stewart fan, so it was good to see Tony hold onto his car & score the win.
I like Kyle Busch because he is very aggresive but ...
today Kyle Busch's aggression almost took out several contenders ...
the Daytone 500 should be a very interesting race & I expect to see some strong bump-drafting. :eek:

Sparky1329
15th February 2009, 03:59
Woooo hooo Smoke! :D :up:

slorydn1
15th February 2009, 07:12
I'm the opposite of Stan on this one, I don't like Kyle Busch, yet I take the "no blood, no foul" approach to his actions at the end of the race. I too am a fan of agressive racers (I am an Harvick fan, after all) but he didn't wreck Smoke, just tried to "rattle his cage" a little bit, but failed.

(In retrospect I may have to start liking Kyle, a little, until he pisses me off again) :grin:

Now, Jason Lefler needs to be PARKED for the rest of the year for his BS. Damn, they nailed Harvick to the cross for dumping Coy Gibbs at a short track (Martinsville) but to intentionaly wreck someone at Daytona amounts to attempted murder in my view. That was ridiculous

colinspooky
15th February 2009, 11:53
Can I make a gentle request - can you all from now on not give away the results of races in the headline thread title - just for us Brits and Euros should we ever be lucky enough to be able to see Nationwide and Truck races on delays.

I can't order anyone to do this, but it would be really sweet of everyone if they stuck with this request.

:eek:

Wade91
15th February 2009, 13:23
that finish was awesome :D

but i dont think Jason should have been held 5 laps, it looks like he was just trying to get back behind steven and clipped him, it happens