PDA

View Full Version : Look out Britain, al-Q finally figured it out.

Hondo
22nd January 2009, 21:01
Could be in for a ride, al-Qaeda has finally tumbled to the truth.

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/01/22/qaddafi-bin-laden-wants-peace/

If so, maybe Osama should be talking to his media flacks, like Abu Yahya al-Libi. In the same report, MS-NBC reports that AQ promises more death and destruction in Western nations and especially the UK for the glorious victory of Hamas in Gaza … er, the pounding Hamas took in Gaza:
“It’s high time that this criminal country, I mean Britain, paid the price of its historic crime,” Abu Yahya al-Libi said in a video posted on an Islamist Web site.
“There is no child who dies in Palestine … without this being the outcome of the (country) that handed Palestine to the Jews … Britain.” …
In the 31-minute video, al-Libi also repeated calls for attacks on other Western countries including the United States.
“Make them taste the bitterness of war and the tragedies of homelessness and the misery of horror,” he said in a call to militant fighters. “They should not

steve_spackman
22nd January 2009, 21:14
Could be in for a ride, al-Qaeda has finally tumbled to the truth.

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/01/22/qaddafi-bin-laden-wants-peace/

If so, maybe Osama should be talking to his media flacks, like Abu Yahya al-Libi. In the same report, MS-NBC reports that AQ promises more death and destruction in Western nations and especially the UK for the glorious victory of Hamas in Gaza … er, the pounding Hamas took in Gaza:
“It’s high time that this criminal country, I mean Britain, paid the price of its historic crime,” Abu Yahya al-Libi said in a video posted on an Islamist Web site.
“There is no child who dies in Palestine … without this being the outcome of the (country) that handed Palestine to the Jews … Britain.” …
In the 31-minute video, al-Libi also repeated calls for attacks on other Western countries including the United States.
“Make them taste the bitterness of war and the tragedies of homelessness and the misery of horror,” he said in a call to militant fighters. “They should not

and your point being?

i had a browse through hotair.com and i must say that its full of right wing, paranoia. up the strength of your meds mate..