PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom teeth

A.F.F.
18th December 2008, 22:56
Tomorrow ( well, later today ) I'm gonna go all Ozzy and get my all four wisdom teeth removed in an anesthesia. The anesthesia because two of them have to be operated surgically :mark:

You think my jaw will be fixed to eat my @ss of on christmas??

leopard
19th December 2008, 03:12
I hope that it would bring forth more wisdom to your words and life. :)

19th December 2008, 06:24
Tomorrow ( well, later today ) I'm gonna go all Ozzy and get my all four wisdom teeth removed in an anesthesia. The anesthesia because two of them have to be operated surgically :mark:

You think my jaw will be fixed to eat my @ss of on christmas??

Just put everything in a blender and get a large drinking straw :)

There are two particularly good homeopathics (drops) for this if you have a stockist nearby. Doctor will give advice for post op care so do take notice as you definitely won't want to get an infection. Good luck.

A.F.F.
19th December 2008, 06:45
I hope that it would bring forth more wisdom to your words and life. :)

Why I have a feeling it's going to be other way around :)

leopard
19th December 2008, 07:11
Why I have a feeling it's going to be other way around :)
Whose teeth will be used to replace your wisdom teeth, I don't think it will be much worse as long as it uses teeth designed only for human. :)

Ranger
19th December 2008, 07:46
Your jaw should be fine by then and the swelling should be fine by a week, but your gums around the wound (and the wound itself) would probably still be pretty tender.
I still couldn't really hack non-squishy food until 2 weeks after I had mine taken out last year... it wasn't a particularly pleasant experience I must say.

But most importantly, listen to your doctor's advice! You don't want to open up those wounds and get a nasty infection for the sake of pleasing your stomach.

All the best. :up:

A.F.F.
19th December 2008, 10:20
Cheers for the info and wishes of luck. I'm about to go now.

J4MIE
19th December 2008, 20:33
Good luck AFF, for you and your christmas meal ;)

A.F.F.
19th December 2008, 21:59
All went well. However, after a discussion with my dentist, she only decided to remove three of them. Funny thing happened after I woke up. I got a description for pain killers and I went to the pharmatist. She looked at me little oddly. I wondered why and afterwards my wife told me that I had blood all over my mouth area. Teeth, gums etc :D That's right, I walked in to drug store looking like one of the Lost Boys. That was cool look but my wife told me to wash the blood off. I guess she don't dig vampires :mark:

btw... painkillers don't work too well. My jaw is in agony. :down:

Sarah
23rd December 2008, 14:36
Glad it went OK I've got to have one out at the hospital next month and I'm not looking forward to it at all.