View Full Version : At last poetic justice over OJ Siimpson

Thor
6th December 2008, 01:48
I have always , continues to believe O.J. Simpson murdered ex-wife Nicole
and her friend Ronald Goldman.
But they got him now for kidnapping and armed robbery
and OJ Simpson has been jailed for 15 years ,he will probably be released
after just nine years in jail,unless some racist will kill him indoors

And I hope the Crazy Phil Spector will receive a life sentence ,before end of this year

Tazio
6th December 2008, 03:24
I have always , continues to believe O.J. Simpson murdered ex-wife Nicole
and her friend Ronald Goldman.
But they got him now for kidnapping and armed robbery
and OJ Simpson has been jailed for 15 years ,he will probably be released
after just nine years in jail,unless some racist will kill him indoors
Not likely! He will be a celeb in the Slam. Unlike when he was avoiding paying his civil judgement, he will sell his sig,
for favors and get everything he wants from his criminal constituency. The man is cold blooded! That works out really well when mixing with your Bro's. in the "Big House"
Sad but true. He'll do the time standing on his head.
However their could be an accident!

markabilly
6th December 2008, 11:45
OJ was not quilty of any of these crimes, be it LA or LV,

As to las Vegas, it was all a misunderstanding and he will be cleared shortly once the race card is played to clarify everything which his lawyer forget when the judge shuffled the deck

Thor
6th December 2008, 14:29
OJ was not quilty of any of these crimes, be it LA or LV,

As to las Vegas, it was all a misunderstanding and he will be cleared shortly once the race card is played to clarify everything which his lawyer forget when the judge shuffled the deck

Has he some money left to pay the lawyers? you're not quilty if you have a plenty of money,as you know

markabilly
6th December 2008, 22:40
Has he some money left to pay the lawyers? you're not quilty if you have a plenty of money,as you know

It is called "equal protection" under the law, all people are entitled to same protection that any other person with the same money in their pocketbook is entitled

No money? hang him

Roamy
7th December 2008, 00:22
well I am not sorry he is locked up but I am not real fond of how it went down. The entire ordeal was video taped and recorded. Where I come from that is a set up. Also the kidnapping charge was bogus kinda of like a rape charge but you didn't put it in. Everyone cashed in on their stories and they just call it even. Actually a disgrace for our legal system. It would have been far better if he took a bullet while golfing.

SOD
7th December 2008, 10:22
well I am not sorry he is locked up but I am not real fond of how it went down. The entire ordeal was video taped and recorded. Where I come from that is a set up. Also the kidnapping charge was bogus kinda of like a rape charge but you didn't put it in. Everyone cashed in on their stories and they just call it even. Actually a disgrace for our legal system. It would have been far better if he took a bullet while golfing.

I find myself being in agreement with many of my fourm adversaries on this one.

come to think of it, the only way he could have been convicted in 1995 was if there was video footage of the murders. they got him this time, hope your 2nd ammendment rights aren't being infringed.

Garry Walker
10th December 2008, 10:33
Great news.
Let`s hope he finds himself a "husband" in prison.

MrJan
10th December 2008, 11:13
Great news.
Let`s hope he finds himself a "husband" in prison.

:up: Agreed Garry.

I love that he was found innocent of the murders but could still be found liable and got his ass sued. I know that it's a different kind of criteria between criminal and civil (criminal has to be beyond all reasonable doubt I believe whereas civil is in all probability) but it still strikes me as weird. Also didn't he write a book called If I Did It? ;) :p :