PDA

View Full Version : Rally Poland 2009 - official thread

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Mirek
28th June 2009, 14:28
Mikko did it too some years ago - though not final stage...

Yes, I remember that. But in my opinion the fact it happened to someone else before doesn't change much on "stupidity scale" :)

DonJippo
Great win for Mikko and Jarmo :up: JML well I'm speechless...

N.O.T
Hirvonen takes the lead in the champinship by 1 point.....His hometown rally is next and he must create those nice lines for Loeb to follow on day 1.

Latvala sure has some issues in his head......

Mirek
28th June 2009, 14:29
I am happy that there wont be superally in the future. It is stupid thing. One driver makes mistake on final SSS and gets 0 driver and 0 manu points. Other driver drives only half of the rally and gets 2 drivers points and four Manu points. And Superally on final day, we all remember how Sandell became Junior champion:-)

I agree with You ;)

jonkka
Wasn't it Ford who robbed the poor Janne Tuohino of a 5th place finish in Sweden 2002 ? Touhino had a privateer Focus and he was odered by Malcolm Wilson to enter a checkpoint in advance to allow Colin McRae to climb to 6th. Alister McRae (Mitsubishi) also benefitted, inheriting 5th place from Tuohino, who scored no points for 7th in that season.

I might be wrong but at least Finnish media portrayed it more of asking than ordering - Tuohino got to drive at least one more rally on Ford's money as thanks for that move. Ultimately, that move did not benefit Ford that much.

Pinto
will Mw lose faith in him now or will he stand by him once more

DonJippo
28th June 2009, 14:30
Latvala sure has some issues in his head......

After his coming meeting with Malcolm I'm afraid he might not even have a head anymore...

Josti
28th June 2009, 14:32
will Mw lose faith in him now or will he stand by him once more

I still think he has credits from his win in Sardinia and third place in Greece. He was solid here too until this last stage. Not crashing in Finland is crucial though.

Kamikaze
28th June 2009, 14:33
Hirvonen takes the lead in the champinship by 1 point.....His hometown rally is next and he must create those nice lines for Loeb to follow on day 1.

Ah, N.O.T is here....
What do you say about the Games from Citroen to stop Drivers from another Team to let Loeb pass by ?

Sick Dogs, aren´t they ?

jonkka
28th June 2009, 14:33
]Yes, I remember that. But in my opinion the fact it happened to someone else before doesn't change much on "stupidity scale" :)

Quite true - I wasn't implying that - but see how far Mikko has gotten from that embarrassing moment. He himself routinely refers to it now and then, proving that he still remembers it but doesn't allow it to drag him down. For Mikko, it was stoopid mistake in front of his home crowd and live TV, for JML it's stoopid with no pressure and within a sight of 8 points for Ford which would have guaranteed an almost equal footing with Citroen going into Finland.

Mihai
28th June 2009, 14:36
Will be intersting to see if he will be in manu team or not in Finnland

They'll stick to JML. Who else could be nominated by Ford to score manu points in Finland ? I don't think that a Stobart/Munchis or a driver who is currently out of contract is fast enough to fill in.

mjh
28th June 2009, 14:37
JML - can not believe it

Will be intersting to see if he will be in manu team or not in Finnland

I think at this stage Ford will see the season out with him. Would certainly expect him to be in the works car for his home rally. But you have to wonder whether next year they go for someone that will actually do as they are told. This is looking like two years in a row without the Manufacturers trophy which has got to be an issue for Ford and M-Sport.

It would be interesting to see if they manage to agree a drive for Atko in Rally Oz though. Maybe Atko in the works car and drop Latvala back to Stobart as happened last season for Catalunya and Corsica? Got to be an advantage having a WRC level driver familiar with the roads in that part of the world on your team.

Barreis
28th June 2009, 14:37
I might be wrong but at least Finnish media portrayed it more of asking than ordering - Tuohino got to drive at least one more rally on Ford's money as thanks for that move. Ultimately, that move did not benefit Ford that much.

Well, Mr Tuohino got works team's tyres for next rally in his program, etc..

N.O.T
28th June 2009, 14:42
Ah, N.O.T is here....
What do you say about the Games from Citroen to stop Drivers from another Team to let Loeb pass by ?

Sick Dogs, aren´t they ?

quite right yes....

pino
28th June 2009, 14:43
I can't believe JM did it again :s anyway the most important thing is that Mikko won, so I can watch a great fight between him and Loeb in Finland :D

Pinto
28th June 2009, 14:44
I still think he has credits from his win in Sardinia and third place in Greece. He was solid here too until this last stage. Not crashing in Finland is crucial though.

its ok been solid but its results and points you want,its great been solid tru a rally then leting all down at the end no good, im a big jarri fan ever since the days i saw him on the ulster rally and got to meet him but ill shortly have no hear left with each bit i pull out after he f's up again

Mirek
28th June 2009, 14:46
Well, Mr Tuohino got works team's tyres for next rally in his program, etc..

Don't know exactly how in Poland but in Greece Novikov was offered free run in Finland for letting Sordo pass him.

I would stay aside from offer/order question for the moment. We don't have information to judge.

pettersolberg29
28th June 2009, 14:47
Great 4th place for Petter!

wotaguy
28th June 2009, 15:07
loeb getting points thru super rally is nothing new , who remembers the "live "stage points, in corsica i think 1999, auriol went out on day one ,reterned to do last stage of rally and picked up 3 points!!!!!!!!!! so its nothing new, as for tatics its been a part of WRC since 80,s i remember lancia at San remo 1986!!!,

good to see miko win , and petter on poduim again :)

Budhardt
28th June 2009, 15:08
Great Job, Petter! Happy for him!

As for Latvala, I think he will overcome this disappointment. I feel bad for him. He drove really well this weekend and Malcolm should show condescension, once again.

John V
28th June 2009, 15:10
To be honest, I have nothing against Superally in this year model. Why? Just imagine, four WRC crews retired on Friday, six left for next day, then four ... ;)

John V
28th June 2009, 15:14
According JML off: think it was silly, not stupid. If he was just touching it and was kicked by barrel full of sand (probably) ... As we saw, Wilson hit one too, but in different angle. But pity to lost good result after three days more-less trouble and mistake free days.

J4MIE
28th June 2009, 15:15
As for Latvala, I think he will overcome this disappointment. I feel bad for him. He drove really well this weekend and Malcolm should show condescension, once again.

If it was me who had let me down on so many occasions and not done what he had asked me, I would be seriously worried about my job :s

Simmi
28th June 2009, 15:16
Latvala is simply unreal!

I can't wait to see footage of this. Is he trying to forge out a career as a youtube sensation rather than a Ford works driver??!!

Mauri A
28th June 2009, 15:22
If it was me who had let me down on so many occasions and not done what he had asked me, I would be seriously worried about my job :s
Once more, and he will be repairing second-hand combine harvesters in his father´s company!

N.O.T
28th June 2009, 15:25
after last years showing of speed by Latvala and the fact that he did well in greece i thought he was gonna win finland with hands in his pockets....i think that after today 3rd place is what is he goes for.

Barreis
28th June 2009, 15:25
Congratulations to Mikko Hirvonen! :)

AndyRAC
28th June 2009, 15:47
What was he thinking? 8 points & a Ford 1-2. Quite unbelievable!!
Well done to Mikko for a win.
However, something is wrong when a driver has won 5/8 rounds and isn't leading the Championship - just shows the lack of strength in depth of the WRC. Also, while I'm against SupeRally, because the WRC is in such a state, is needed, otherwise we'd have a handful of cars running. The current state of the sport also leads to the ridiculous 'team-orders' we have seen in this event.

Barreis
28th June 2009, 16:05
Next year we will see the fight.. There's more than 100 S2000 cars in private hands so "anybody" can try.. :)

Helstar
28th June 2009, 16:35
Loeb on 12th, i wonder if Novikov and Rautenbach get some "Problems" in the last Stages.....
lol

Novikov was ordered to stop before finish of stage to let Loeb past him, Conrad will have a loooong wait as he is almost 13 min ahead of Seb.

He will stop to eat, drink and relax... :s mokin: :D
lol

Who said here that Citroën played it fair? MikeD, Barreis or Tom206wrc? Yeah right.
And NOT and Daniel maybe...

What if Hirvonen now retires as he did once in Subaru (when he was paying driver in works team also - hate that) on SSS.. That should be a surprise of a lifetime (for some and I don't like Latvala jr. at all).. :)
You surely are a damn owl xD

Where is N.O.T ????
Greek, can you hear me ? :
Citroen-Kids are sick Dogs !!

lol

Woodeye
28th June 2009, 16:35
Once more, and he will be repairing second-hand combine harvesters in his father´s company!

Remains to be seen if there will be any more chances to "once more". At least if I'd be MW I would kick JM out from the team.

Tom206wrc
28th June 2009, 17:01
Ah, N.O.T is here....

Sick Dogs, aren´t they ?

IF Ford were in Citroën's position, trust me, they'd do the same thing about team orders :rolleyes:

Mauri A
28th June 2009, 17:17
Remains to be seen if there will be any more chances to "once more". At least if I'd be MW I would kick JM out from the team.
Who then could be the next number 2 in the team?

Mauri A
28th June 2009, 17:18
IF Ford were in Citroën's position, trust me, they'd do the same thing about team orders :rolleyes:
Ofcourse, they started it! A long time before Cesare Fiorio wasn´t even born.

Xsara Fan
28th June 2009, 17:28
Video of JML`s out and Wilson reaction here http://www.katsomo.fi/?progId=16680

Woodeye
28th June 2009, 17:31

Anyone who is able to cruise the SSS and take the easy points. I mean I cannot think of a more terrible way to screw the rally of the whole team! I nearly felt sad for the poor Malcolm. He was shaking the bubbly stuff already and then this genious decides to crash the car.

Xsara Fan
28th June 2009, 17:32
Malcolm Wilson:
"To be perfectly honest I am running out of ideas. I think it is difficult at this moment in time. We were really in a position to challenge for the Championship. I am not saying it is dead and buried, but we sure have a mountain to climb. We have invested in Jari-Matti for a long time. He made good progress in Sardinia and now we are back to square one again. But he will start Rally Finland in a BP Ford car".

Salist
28th June 2009, 17:33
Novikov crash - First camera / Poland 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6DeR7rqROU

Novikov crash - Second camera
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mtn9p3VmA4

Mauri A
28th June 2009, 17:37
Anyone who is able to cruise the SSS and take the easy points. I mean I cannot think of a more terrible way to screw the rally of the whole team! I nearly felt sad for the poor Malcolm. He was shaking the bubbly stuff already and then this genious decides to crash the car.
To find a driver to cruise the last SS is no problem, but what about the previous SS :s ?

Xsara Fan
28th June 2009, 17:40
Novikov crash - First camera / Poland 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6DeR7rqROU

Novikov crash - Second camera
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mtn9p3VmA4

WOW! It was a really BIG moment!

RAS007
28th June 2009, 17:55

It doesn't matter. Pulling over for 12 minutes is unacceptable. 30 seconds or a minute maybe, but 12 minutes? Disgraceful.

N.O.T
28th June 2009, 18:33
I think what citroen did is equally disgraceful to ford.....they did all this for Loeb to just get 1 point, in my opinion Loeb should have not accepted the gift....come on you are 5 times world champion !!!!! do you really want to get another championship like that ???? (if the final difference is >1 point)

these action are bad for both the sport and the driver who benefits from them...and to be honest Hirvonen and the ford sick kids driving the cars are in need of tactics to win against of Loeb while Loeb can beat them fair and square....so these actions are really bad for his image especially when he tires to give the outer world a humble profile :( :(

So i guess its all about money after all .... can someone stop the earth spinning i want to get out .....

Barreis
28th June 2009, 18:33
lol

lol

And NOT and Daniel maybe...

You surely are a damn owl xD

lol

Who, who, are You a ....in' owl?! "HEAT"

N.O.T
28th June 2009, 18:36

Its not about Ford vs Citroen tom....the fact that ford used tactics before making them look stupid and weak doesn;t mean or gives any excuses to citroen to do such stupid things as well....

To be honest Citroen would be benefited far more if they actually used this case to show that are beyond tactics and rub it in fords face....

Barreis
28th June 2009, 18:37
It doesn't matter. Pulling over for 12 minutes is unacceptable. 30 seconds or a minute maybe, but 12 minutes? Disgraceful.
Not disgraceful, COOL! :)

bluuford
28th June 2009, 18:48
Well Mikko was definitely my man of the rally and has been my man of the season. He is leading the championship. He has not done any mistakes during the season and he has not used any tactics. Loeb reminds me Mikko last year. Mistakes and all kind of tactics and what ever, but still on the second place.
Mikko should have real advantage in terms of confidence. he has two wins in a row and his main rival is using tactics to keep up with him on Championship.

Someone just mentioned that Ford has won all the rallies after Markko did some testing for Ford :-)

Edit: Actually Kevin Abbring was my man of the rally. But in terms of WRC it was Mikko

Tom206wrc
28th June 2009, 19:06
Wait...from Finland and until the end of the championship Loeb will be back in the lead, I'm confident ;)

Langdale Forest
28th June 2009, 19:08
Mikko won the rally outright, no tactics, no team orders, just good driving when Citroen are dieviosely applying team orders when it was Loeb who made the stupid mistake.

Gard
28th June 2009, 19:29
And you guys wonder why Petter don't want to drive for CJ or Stobart. This rally explains that very well i believe. But maybe JML's spot will be offered

Psycho!
28th June 2009, 19:32
Great result for Mikko,but no space for celebrations....Latvala did it again, and now I really has lost every faith on him...He promised to be the best second driver,but no.Loeb has won 5 out of 8 rallies,while Jari has made the same number of fatal mistakes...PLEASE MALCOLM BRING PETTER TO FORD!!!!Next year will be veeeeery difficult for Ford with 4 tarmac rounds....They must invest on 2009!!!

Langdale Forest
28th June 2009, 19:35
Petter could be winning again it he gets a good car.

havk
28th June 2009, 19:44
Great rally unfortunetly cannot be there (car failure when driving there).
1. Great driving: Mikko, Novikov, Ogier, Loeb and others http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yryrcX1-9N8
- big jump Novikov
2. Strange accident - Latvala - waiting for driver's comment - looks like problem with the car.
3. Best Polish result in individual WRC - 6 th place Holowczyc - 1997 European Rally Championship - rather bad first day, then better, he decreased the lost to M. Wilson from 43 to 16 seconds, so good drive 2nd and 3rd day.
4. Kosciuszko fighting for the win in JWRC, unfortunetly hit the tree and did not finish. Rather weak chances for the title... Great performance - Abbring.
5. 10 th Bebenek and 1st in N-group. Again N-group car in top ten...Bad luck (car failure) for Staniszewski
6. Loeb, Rautenbach, Novikov. Never have seen before competitor (Rautenbach) waiting 12 minutes on the stage. Ridiculous.
7. Drivers were lucky about stages. Stages were very fast - on one Hirvonen set 129.4 avearage speed, very close to the limit - 130 km/h. Specification of gravel and rain before rally cause ruts on the second runs of the stages...To me rally is sth between Rally Finland and Japan ;-)
8. Hope to see this rally in 2010 or at least 2011 calendar, many, many spectators.
9. Missing some of Polish drivers: especially Kuzaj, then Kajetanowicz, Kuchar, Solowow, Dytko, Abramowski, Pelikanski. Rally wasn't round of PRC.
10. Very unlucky not to be there :(

Psycho!
28th June 2009, 20:08
Just saw the press conference.:

1.I have the impression that Malcolm leaves wide open what will happen after Finland.

2.Henning puts a bit of pressure on Malcolm along with some humour...

OldF
28th June 2009, 20:36
Congrats to Mikko, shame on you JML.

I hope this rally will stay on the calendar. IMO it was the first time this year the WRC cars looked spectacular.

Langdale Forest
28th June 2009, 20:37
Loeb has not won for three rallies in a row now!

jonkka
28th June 2009, 20:46
However, something is wrong when a driver has won 5/8 rounds and isn't leading the Championship

Three non-scores is enough to lose that advantage.

jonkka
28th June 2009, 20:48

No 2nd driver at all would be better than this... catastrophy...

mjh
28th June 2009, 21:11
However, something is wrong when a driver has won 5/8 rounds and isn't leading the Championship - just shows the lack of strength in depth of the WRC.

Loeb - Won 5/8 and failed to make it onto the podium on 3/8, largely because of his own errors.
Hirvonen - 7/8 podium finishes. 1 retirement with engine problems IIRC in Argentina.
I think the championship positions are right. If it wasn't for Citroen's (and Latvala's) helping hand Seb would be even further behind Mikko.

Barreis
28th June 2009, 21:23
It's so boring while waiting on Eurosport coverage of Poland rally and watching Gigi's second sport - boxing (punching codrivers and breaking some nose).. xd

Wim_Impreza
28th June 2009, 21:38

Toni Gardemeister brings a car to the finish and is fast enough to drive for a lot of points in this crappy WRC.

jonkka
28th June 2009, 21:40
Toni Gardemeister brings a car to the finish and is fast enough to drive for a lot of points in this crappy WRC.

Aye - Toni does not crash on spectator SS. Unlike this... driver... of a sorts...

Wim_Impreza
28th June 2009, 21:41
I think what citroen did is equally disgraceful to ford.....they did all this for Loeb to just get 1 point, in my opinion Loeb should have not accepted the gift....come on you are 5 times world champion !!!!! do you really want to get another championship like that ???? (if the final difference is >1 point)

these action are bad for both the sport and the driver who benefits from them...and to be honest Hirvonen and the ford sick kids driving the cars are in need of tactics to win against of Loeb while Loeb can beat them fair and square....so these actions are really bad for his image especially when he tires to give the outer world a humble profile :( :(

So i guess its all about money after all .... can someone stop the earth spinning i want to get out .....

What Citroën did is very disgraceful. Conrad that must slow down for 12 minutes, come on. Unacceptable. I have seen Loeb can beat the Ford's, he crashed a second rally in a row, lol.

Can you call WRC a sport these days? It is politics and teamorders, nothing more.

Barreis
28th June 2009, 22:01
Oh, c'mon.. What were You say about Conrad in this two years was horror.. xd

N.O.T
28th June 2009, 22:39
to be honest Conrad is a joke and couldn;t care less if Citroen treats him like that...he deserves anything he gets, he has no talent no current skills and shows no progress.....and if you remember Jordan last year then what he did today was the least...

However the actions of citroen are very very weak for both the manufacturer and the sport.

Barreis
28th June 2009, 22:48
But ford boys are doing this all the time.. Did you see the fight between ford boys this weekend?! No, 'cos somebody told them to stay away of trouble and that's tactics.. Isn't it?!

N.O.T
28th June 2009, 22:56
as long as you keep seeing this as Ford vs Citroen you are not going to see the real problem and that is that Teams are having these tactics because they can.....

Camelopard
28th June 2009, 23:23
I bet Conrad don't have to pay that much after this one or he is promised better parts for the next event...

Better parts won't make any difference to his speed, he'll still be an also ran relying on daddies deep pockets!

JFL
28th June 2009, 23:23
Do it as PSWRT... No tactics...flat out all the time! :)

wotaguy
28th June 2009, 23:25
again , everyone crys foul at citroen, or the next rally ford, as i said earlier, subaru did it , lancian did thou out there long history , wayyyy back in 1976 , lancia told waldengard to slow down and let munari win , see tatics politics,it never goes away

incedently waldengard said shove it!!!! n won anyway :D

Camelopard
28th June 2009, 23:27
I don't like paying drivers in works teams.. Latvala will now cry for You!!! :)

Can any of the Finns on this forum tell us if JML is a paying or paid driver?

If he is a paying driver, where does his benefactor get all his money from?

Helstar
29th June 2009, 02:32
Wow I have seen the coverage and it was impressive... and scary.
The stages are incredibly fast, full of crests and big jumps pretty much like Finland. The crowd was badly places in many spots ... very dangerous ^^
We really need to switch to something less fast (S2000 ye).

Incredible jumps by Hirvonen (who broke the windscreen too), Novikov and others as well...

Awesome 'grass' cut from Solberg brothers xD

Who, who, are You a ....in' owl?! "HEAT"
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1INH3fOI6pM/SWy6iyyspyI/AAAAAAAAAZM/Z_-dZmCyDNw/s400/o_rly_owl.jpg ?

Get a life or whatever...

N.O.T
29th June 2009, 04:03
Apart from the stupid citroen tactics, the lack of a fight for the win and a mentally hilarious Latvala the rally was great as far as stages go...we need more flat out events like Poland !!!!!!!!

pino
29th June 2009, 05:54

I totally agree, If I were Loeb I would feel umiliated now, trying to win in this way and at any cost for a 5 times Champ it's disgraceful :down:

A.F.F.
29th June 2009, 08:13
Apart from the stupid citroen tactics, the lack of a fight for the win and a mentally hilarious Latvala the rally was great as far as stages go...we need more flat out events like Poland !!!!!!!!

That is 100% true. Latvala managed to steal the thunder also from Rally Poland which was THE BEST rally so far :up: :up:

Great job organizers, great stages. Hopefully we'll see Poland in the calendar, it certainly deserves it.

bluuford
29th June 2009, 08:41
Well.. finally back to normal internet speed and I found a few things from the Videos.

1. Novikov retirement during the first day. co-driver was clearly late for calling the pace note for that corner. There was nothing he could do. At least it looked like so from the Video.

2. Loeb retirement. Lately Loeb looks really tired. Is Citroen putting too much work for him? Quensel said that it was not Loeb´s mistake and he was unlucky (could not avoid it). Well, from the video it looks almost as silly mistake as JML-s mistake on last stage. Even with low quality video, there is tree stump. And it was in Mikkos pace notes.

With the current form World Champion has, the highest place he could achieve in Finland looks third for me (with some help from Dani).

DonJippo
29th June 2009, 09:57
Better parts won't make any difference to his speed, he'll still be an also ran relying on daddies deep pockets!

Yes we know that but Conrad might have an other idea about it.

PMM
29th June 2009, 10:38
Pictures from Orlen Platinum 66 Rajd Polski, Mikolajki:

http://www.rallikuvat.net/2009/poland/index.php

Mirek
29th June 2009, 21:21
Some flying in Poland: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moCxysr-q_s

Juha
29th June 2009, 23:56
Photos of the last day are available at my website.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9003/p51a.jpg

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3066/p53d.jpg

We saw Novikov stall at one of the stages yesterday, was that part of tactics? :D

We had a nice weekend, but next time we'll go by plane. Got a bit bored after 2 days of driving and it's not that fast with all those unfinished motorways. :D

The spectator parkings were well located, did 10 stages and only once had to walk more then 5 minutes. Security was OK most of the time although it's annoying that they only speak Polish so you just follow whatever the others do. Local people were very friendly aswell (those that speak english anyway). Might go back next time. :)

Helstar
30th June 2009, 01:08
]Some flying in Poland: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moCxysr-q_s
Look at the end of the video !
Novikov is totally crazy, now we are all sure =) ! And here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBiUEt3qhfs

Xsara Fan
30th June 2009, 01:55
Look at the end of the video !
Novikov is totally crazy, now we are all sure =) ! And here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBiUEt3qhfs

It was Dale`s mistake...

Jafry
30th June 2009, 06:42
Photos from Poland HERE ;) (http://www.rally-mania.cz/photogallery.php?id=537&startpos=0&fseason=&fcat=&fautor=)

Salist
30th June 2009, 06:54
Photos from Poland HERE ;) (http://www.rally-mania.cz/photogallery.php?id=537&startpos=0&fseason=&fcat=&fautor=)

Thanks Jafry!

bowler
30th June 2009, 10:31
P
although it's annoying that they only speak Polish

really?

In Poland?

Now there's a surprise :-)

Juha
30th June 2009, 11:59
Something basic like "please stand back" isn't that hard to learn. It's a world championship, you can't expect every visitor to speak Polish do you? Anyway, just copy whatever the others do, works fine. :)

bluuford
30th June 2009, 15:11
It was Dale`s mistake...
Yeah like I said it before, Dale called the note when the car was practically flying and Novikov should have turned already. :-) Everybody makes mistakes, even Dale.

lcd
30th June 2009, 15:58

Great photos...Thanx!

jbanbury
30th June 2009, 16:00
I've uploaded a few photos if anyone fancies a look ...

http://www.rally-shots.com

jonkka
30th June 2009, 16:29
wrc.com claims that final stage win went to #86 Jedrusinski with almost 16 second margin. That's gotta be wrong, especially it's that much faster than previous run two days earlier. Anyone got info on this?

Mirek
30th June 2009, 16:33
We were discussing this issue yesterday in our forum. The time is wrong for sure but that doesn't mean it can't become official...

jonkka
30th June 2009, 16:43
]We were discussing this issue yesterday in our forum. The time is wrong for sure but that doesn't mean it can't become official...

Quite so... can't help it so I'll put it so... :)

Mirek
30th June 2009, 16:50
We had a funny incident of this type several years a go on Rally Bohemia. There is official fourth time overal for historic Škoda 110L (1.15l engine) among WRC cars of Kopecký, Pech, Vojtěch... It must have been wrong in any case. Timekeepers had some troubles after that but the time lasted...

rallyelee
30th June 2009, 18:23
my fotos from rally poland
http://www.rallyesportfotos.de

reg. Jörg

bluuford
30th June 2009, 20:14
my fotos from rally poland
http://www.rallyesportfotos.de

reg. Jörg

This definitely picture of the year for me :-) http://rallyelee.ra.funpic.de/09-polen/slides/09po23.html

wwbroe
30th June 2009, 21:05
This definitely picture of the year for me :-) http://rallyelee.ra.funpic.de/09-polen/slides/09po23.html

Great picture indeed, good stuntdriving. :D

DoN_cz
30th June 2009, 21:46
my photos from poland @ http://rallyphotos.cz/photos/wrcpoland09/

Mirek
30th June 2009, 22:13
Fantastic as usual!

rallyemotions
1st July 2009, 10:57
Here are some photos from Poland:
http://www.rallyemotions.net/poland_09
some more from a different perspective:
http://www.rallyemotions.net/poland_09_hugo
Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XWzeLjtkOY (WRC cars)
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kchJUNLyW1c (other cars)
Enjoy!

darkstar
2nd July 2009, 09:08
pictures from rallye poland are now online on:

www.rallye-mad.com (http://www.rallye-mad.com/html/home.html)

rallye poland 09 (http://www.rallye-mad.com/html/_11.html)

http://www.rallye-mad.com/assets/images/db_images/db_Bild_8731.jpg (http://www.rallye-mad.com/html/_11.html)

http://www.rallye-mad.com/assets/images/db_images/db_Bild_11471.jpg (http://www.rallye-mad.com/html/_11.html)

http://www.rallye-mad.com/assets/images/db_images/db_Bild_11131.jpg (http://www.rallye-mad.com/html/_11.html)

royg
2nd July 2009, 13:37

Superb pictures!

We really enjoyed our trip to Poland. Awesome stages, crazy spectators!!

Thanks again to Bartek for all the information he sent me.

Most entertaining driver must be Novikov. Future World Champion??

Roy

lcd
2nd July 2009, 14:49
This one goes to all gravel lovers out there:

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7159/35391513.jpg

Thanx to everybody for all photos links! :up:

noel157
2nd July 2009, 18:16
]I'm a little bit affraid of some possible problems with fans. Hope they stay outside the road and not too much drunken...

This guy may not have been drunk (well maybe) but he kept the crowd amused with Loeb impressions from Greece:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzzfVcCSOY8&feature=related

Mirek
2nd July 2009, 19:19
This guy is not Polish but Czech :D

I'm very happy the rally went well without major problems and that I was wrong :)

FLO
2nd July 2009, 19:41
http://gahuflo.blogspot.com/ Pictures with all cars

Cloverleaf
3rd July 2009, 01:49
Pictures speak for themselves.
Astonishing

darkstar
8th July 2009, 00:08
pictures from rallye poland are now online on:

www.rallye-mad.com (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=news)

rallye poland 09 (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=news)

http://www.rallye-mad.com/images/gallery/large/10956.jpg (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=gallery)

http://www.rallye-mad.com/images/gallery/large/10924.jpg (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=gallery)

http://www.rallye-mad.com/images/gallery/large/10938.jpg (http://www.rallye-mad.com/index.php?site=gallery)