PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

garyshell
27th November 2008, 17:37
I want to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to EVERYONE on this forum. I for one am thankful that we at least still have some semblance of a series. I don't like everything about it, far from it. But I sure am glad that there is a there, there. I am also thankful that we still have a core group of passionate fans, like Ken, Rex, IC, Downtowndeco, Nanders et al. We don't always agree, but the conversations, however heated they may be, are stimulating and thought provoking.

Thanks to you all, and to all your families on this glorious day.

Gary

(And it's even better cause it's my birthday, which might explain my sudden burst of benevolence! ...big ol' grin...)

SarahFan
27th November 2008, 17:42
I want to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to EVERYONE on this forum. I for one am thankful that we at least still have some semblance of a series. I don't like everything about it, far from it. But I sure am glad that there is a there, there. I am also thankful that we still have a core group of passionate fans, like Ken, Rex, IC, Downtowndeco, Nanders et al. We don't always agree, but the conversations, however heated they may be, are stimulating and thought provoking.

Gary

(And it's even better cause it's my birthday, which might explain my sudden burst of benevolence! ...big ol' grin...)

right back at you G!!!!.... and everyone else..

( and Happy Bday also!.... it's also my anniversary ... 13 years to an amazing woman!)

The instant classic
27th November 2008, 18:10
right back at you G!!!!.... and everyone else..

( and Happy Bday also!.... it's also my anniversary ... 13 years to an amazing woman!)
happy anniversary Ken!
13 years omg thats awsome, i have only been with my gf for 1 year and 3 months lol, but i know how it feels to have the most amazing woman in you're life, i wish you both the best, and happy thanksgiving to you, and everyone here have a good one!

Rex Monaco
27th November 2008, 19:14
Yeah, yeah, happy birthday and a joyous Thanksgiving.

Now go stuff yourself!

(With turkey, that is.)

And happy anniversary to you, Ken.

45 Below
27th November 2008, 20:48
Enjoy your country's special day guys. Have a bit of white meat, a bit of dark meat and a mouthful of stuffing for me ... and don't forget the pumpkin pie!!

27th November 2008, 21:22
What the Pilgrim fathers were never told was that we had a fecking massive party the day they left!

Only joking.

nanders
27th November 2008, 21:43
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families. I eat so much turkey through then year now we went for Pork Loin this year.

I don't get to post much but I'm glad I'm considered worth an occasional read. When I need to re-evaluate how I feel about AOWR I come here and get straightened out.

I'd also like to recognize the Participation of my some time SIM Racing team mate and forum participant Barry Blocker and wish him and his family a happy T-Day too.

T Day 2 ... sounds like and Arnold movie.

indycool
28th November 2008, 02:37
Hey, Happy Birthday Gary and Anniversary, Ken. Just got back from out of town, so I'm late, but best to all on the holiday.

DanicaFan
28th November 2008, 05:06
I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day!

And garyshell, Im a very passionate fan too. I love my IRL!

garyshell
28th November 2008, 18:14
Danicafan,

That is why there was an "et al" at the end of my list. I'd dare say that by definition, ANYONE who spends more than a couple of days here meets that criteria. You would have to be passionate, to put up with all the BS we sling at each other! ...big ol' grin...

Gary

Rex Monaco
28th November 2008, 19:48
I love my IRL!

Shouldn't that be, "I love my gIRL"?

The instant classic
28th November 2008, 19:54
LMFAO good one! i needed a good laugh today too

DanicaFan
29th November 2008, 00:32
That was good.

I stand corrected, I do love my girl Danica. ;)

Wilf
29th November 2008, 21:15

Gary

Happy Turkey Day!! And yes, we do have more than one thing to be thankfor for, besides your birthday, that is.

By the way, I thought you swore off birthdays?????