PDA

View Full Version : Better than Sex...

pino
17th November 2008, 11:38
Alfa Romeo 8C ! you Guys agree ? :p :

Brown, Jon Brow
17th November 2008, 11:44
I really would like to mate with that car.

I can't look at it without getting sexually aroused.

However, am I the only person who thinks the Mito is ugly? Or does it just look bad in pictures?

tannat
17th November 2008, 12:15
Not ugly, but reminiscent of a Panoz Esperante with an Alfa grille grafted to the front.....

8.5 out of 10...

Daniel
17th November 2008, 13:34
I prefer the spider Pino :p Though I wouldn't say no to an 8C or 8C GTA ;) The 8C is nice but the Spider just ramps it up in the gorgeousness stakes.

Jon, there should be LHD Mito's in all but 3 Alfa dealerships in the UK now. You can of course guess that my local dealer is one of those three though :mark: The problem is though that you could get a good 2nd hand 3.2 V6 GT or 159 for the price of a new Mito :mark: Jon, you should order the Mito brochure on the Alfa site, I think seeing it from a few different angles and seeing all the nice details will perhaps change your mind somewhat :) Or not!

harvick#1
17th November 2008, 15:20
I'd still prefer a Ferrari :D

although not a bad looking car I must say :)

Brown, Jon Brow
17th November 2008, 15:33
I'd still prefer a Ferrari :D

although not a bad looking car I must say :)

Ferrari currently don't make a good looking car :uhoh:

Daniel
17th November 2008, 15:36
Ferrari currently don't make a good looking car :uhoh:
The 599 is no jaw dropping beauty like the 8C but it is good looking :)

schmenke
17th November 2008, 15:36
The Audi R8 gets my juices flowing... :s mokin:

Daniel
17th November 2008, 15:37
*crosses Schmenke off the christmas card list*

harvick#1
17th November 2008, 15:54

got that right :D , saw one drive by on the way to work and that car is a beauty, all it needs is a V12 Diesel Twin turbo in the car

Daniel
17th November 2008, 16:24
got that right :D , saw one drive by on the way to work and that car is a beauty, all it needs is a V12 Diesel Twin turbo in the car

Why would you want a diesel? If you have enough money for a car like that mpg is not going to be an issue :) Give me petrol any day! Plus it's an Audi so you're buying into the boringness that is German motoring :dozey:

Breeze
17th November 2008, 17:32
Better than sex? Are you totally deranged? Have any of you EVER had sex with someone other than yourself? :rolleyes: ;)

That having been said, it is a thing of beauty. ;)

Donney
17th November 2008, 17:44
I agree with pino.

Hazell B
17th November 2008, 20:32
Better than sex?

They should be hanging their heads in shame, Breeze.

Only Hunting and adultery are better than just sex. Fact.

pino
17th November 2008, 21:11

Have you ever had a ride on an Alfa Romeo ? if not...have a try :p :

pino
17th November 2008, 21:13

Have you ever had a ride on an Alfa Romeo ? if not...give it a try :s mokin:

Better than sex? Are you totally deranged? Have any of you EVER had sex with someone other than yourself? :rolleyes: ;)

I do get tired of Sex once in a while, I don't think I could get tired of driving such a great car :p :

Daniel
17th November 2008, 21:52
Have you ever had a ride on an Alfa Romeo ? if not...give it a try :s mokin:

My brothers Giulia Sprint GT was gorgeous and made lovely noises :D

LotusElise
17th November 2008, 22:23
It's quite nice and I'm sure it's wonderful to drive, and of course I wouldn't say no if someone offered to buy me one, but it doesn't quite do it for me.
It just looks a bit bulky and heavy. That's mostly why I prefer old cars, because they looked sharper and meaner and more functional.
I can't think of any old sporting Alfa that isn't beautiful.

LeonBrooke
17th November 2008, 22:43
Nice car but I think it looks a little buck-toothed, if you know what I mean.

I like the old 993 911 and the Jaguar XJ220, and the Honda NSX.

I read an interview with a car designer somewhere where he was saying the best-looking cars have masculine and feminine elements to their look. Is it just me or is that a bit weird?

TOgoFASTER
18th November 2008, 01:13
I have always liked this Alfa 8C.

http://www.lanciaflavia.it/archivio_carrozzieri/inc_file/zagato/arczag22.jpg

Tazio
18th November 2008, 01:44
I'd trade my '84 spider for it :)

Brown, Jon Brow
18th November 2008, 11:16
I prefer the spider Pino :p Though I wouldn't say no to an 8C or 8C GTA ;) The 8C is nice but the Spider just ramps it up in the gorgeousness stakes.

Jon, there should be LHD Mito's in all but 3 Alfa dealerships in the UK now. You can of course guess that my local dealer is one of those three though :mark: The problem is though that you could get a good 2nd hand 3.2 V6 GT or 159 for the price of a new Mito :mark: Jon, you should order the Mito brochure on the Alfa site, I think seeing it from a few different angles and seeing all the nice details will perhaps change your mind somewhat :) Or not!

It looks like it's being startled. I don't think I could have sex with the Mito, it looks like someone is already sticking something up its rear end.

Daniel
18th November 2008, 12:03
It looks like it's being startled. I don't think I could have sex with the Mito, it looks like someone is already sticking something up its rear end.

I don't think the 2 common frontal shots show make the lights look as good as they seem to look in lots of the shots I've seen of the car on the net taken at shows and on the road :) That said it's not my favourite part of the car. The 8c carries those lights far better because the front of the car is wider, longer and lower as it doesn't need to bother about silly pedestrian impact laws.

Either way it's still better looking than a Grande Punto :p

Brown, Jon Brow
18th November 2008, 18:55
I don't think the 2 common frontal shots show make the lights look as good as they seem to look in lots of the shots I've seen of the car on the net taken at shows and on the road :) That said it's not my favourite part of the car. The 8c carries those lights far better because the front of the car is wider, longer and lower as it doesn't need to bother about silly pedestrian impact laws.

Either way it's still better looking than a Grande Punto :p

Pah Daniel! I like a pretty face over a shapely behind :p

The rear of the Mito is stunning

http://static.blogo.it/autoblog/alfa-mito-anteprima-foto-ufficiali/big_alfa_mito_ap_02.jpg

But I think there are supermini's with more attractive faces.

Roamy
19th November 2008, 00:53
Pino
should I post a couple of sites and we can compare.

leopard
19th November 2008, 03:44
Alfa Romeo 8C ! you Guys agree ? :p :

Nice :)

pino
19th November 2008, 05:20
Pino
should I post a couple of sites and we can compare.

Uncle, PM me those sites and I will let you know if we can compare :p :

Nice :)

You agree with me then or what ? ;)

leopard
19th November 2008, 06:28
You agree with me then or what ? ;)
The car and something you make as comparison are nice. :)

Daniel
19th November 2008, 09:34
Pah Daniel! I like a pretty face over a shapely behind :p

The rear of the Mito is stunning

http://static.blogo.it/autoblog/alfa-mito-anteprima-foto-ufficiali/big_alfa_mito_ap_02.jpg

But I think there are supermini's with more attractive faces.

Oh i agree the front isn't the best bit but if you see pictures taken in less studio like conditions it doesn't look as snouty which is one of the things which makes the lights look a bit pooey. I think looking at the outside of the Mito is only half of it though, it's got frameless windows which makes for a much cleaner looking car and I would say the interior is class leading in terms of style and looks.

Far better to have a shapely rump and a lovely face rather than just having a nice bum or a nice face ;)

Drew
19th November 2008, 13:52
You must doing it wrong Pino :p :

But the Mito and the new Fiesta are both stunning cars!

Daniel
19th November 2008, 14:06
You must doing it wrong Pino :p :

But the Mito and the new Fiesta are both stunning cars!
Fiesta? Stunning? Eh? Going to spending time is supposed to make you appreciate style and fashion more not LESS!!!!!

Here are a few frontal pics which I feel show the car a bit better :)

http://www.autoee.com/uploads/alfa-romeo-mito.jpg
http://l.yimg.com/i/ng/sh/naiaspic/20080723/22/1510563108.jpg

I'll have a 1.4 turbo in Veloce trim with the upcoming multiair engine with 135bhp, a DDCT gearbox, black leather interior and the 17" teledial wheels in the pic Jon posted :facelick:

Brown, Jon Brow
19th November 2008, 14:08
^Does she come with the car? :o

Daniel
19th November 2008, 14:14
Yes. Apparently every Mito GTA that Alfa Romeo sells will come with a complimentary leggy blonde to use for a week :p

AndyRAC
19th November 2008, 14:54
Yes. Apparently every Mito GTA that Alfa Romeo sells will come with a complimentary leggy blonde to use for a week :p

Wow!! Just one day would be enough for me.......... ;) ;)

Roamy
19th November 2008, 15:04
she is rather large - is that the garage for the car????

janneppi
20th November 2008, 07:08
I think it was on the Gareth Jones podcast where they mentioned that you can't get the Mito in that showroom color as standard, but maybe, just maybe for a 1500£ option. Is that the same for the other alfa as well? ;)

janneppi
20th November 2008, 07:08
I think it was on the Gareth Jones podcast where they mentioned that you can't get the Mito in that showroom color as standard, but maybe, just maybe for a 1500£ option. Is that the same for the other alfa as well? ;)

Daniel
20th November 2008, 09:04
Yarrrr tis true :p Tis expensive paint which is why it only comes standard on the 8C. There are people who have had 159's and so on done in Competizione red but like you say it's not cheap. It's actually £15,000 as well, not £1,500 :p Alfa Red is close and is only a £400 option so that's what i'd go for. There was a Maserati blue which one of the test mules ran in but that doesn't seem to have made the cut :mark: