PDA

View Full Version : Fly on the wall

A.F.F.
23rd October 2008, 21:12
Another nightshift, another great idea. I know, they just flow in my head.

Has there been any occasions in the past you wanted to be a fly on a roof just to know what really happened? You know, like how Marilyn Monroe died or did Oswald really shot those three shots?

I wish I would have been there when Bush jr first time heard that Molly from Heroes is just a character and can't really point out where Osama is located. What I mean with the first time is that then it was funny. For the tenth time it probably wasn't anymore :D

LotusElise
23rd October 2008, 21:22
I'd have liked to have spied on Tutankhamun, just to see what he was really like. Not particularly to know how he died or anything, but just to get to see him. The same for other ancient historical figures or people found in interesting burials on archaeological sites.

On a more modern note, I'd love to have been a fly on Fernando Alonso's laptop while the whole FerrariGate thing was going on.

Sleeper
24th October 2008, 11:29
I'd have liked to have seen Hannibel or Alexander the Great.

Hazell B
24th October 2008, 19:25
The moon landing that may or may not have happened would be fun, just to hear what all the conspiracy bods would love to hear :p :

The main thing I'd like to eavesdrop would be things that could make me money (if I taped them, wink wink ;) ) like Tom Cruise with an attractive man, Madge and Guy chatting happily about the children and of course the Queen shouting at Philip or Charles about some extra marital :D