PDA

View Full Version : We NEED more Signatures on this Canadian GP Petition!

20th October 2008, 07:16
Everybody, we need more help with this cause to make it grow! The first week has been fabulous with over 7000 signatures, but for the past 3 days the growth pattern has hit a wall.

Only 500 signatures over the weekend and that is simply not the type of growth which is going to raise some eyebrows. We need to get this petition over 10,000 signatures and we have to do it rather quickly! Idealistically, I would like 50,000 as a milestone goal!

www.savethecanadiangrandprix.com (http://www.savethecanadiangrandprix.com/)

I would like to get this 10,000++ Petition list into the hands of the Office of the Canadian Prime Minister, Quebec Ministry Cabinet, Grand Prix du Canada race promoters, (GPC), ASN Canada FIA, FOTA and the FOM by the time of their meeting coming up in a week’s time.

But we need a much larger number where we currently are at the moment. Now there are thousands of people signing onto all areas of this forum that are racing fans, let us all reach out to our networks as the time has come where we all need to give something back to this great Canadian spectacle which we have enjoyed so much over the last 3rd of a century.

I thank everyone for their participation thus far.

Best Regards…

-Jack

Dave B
20th October 2008, 08:34
Sorry fella but the Canadian GP was dropped for financial reasons, not becuase of lack of support.

If you can cajole those 7000 signatories to chip in a couple of thosand dollars then you might be on to something.

Daniel
20th October 2008, 08:46
what dave said. You need a few million and the gp will be yours