19th October 2008, 09:56
Did anyone miss me?!?!?!

:beer:

RaceFanStan
19th October 2008, 16:16
WELCOME BACK slo !!! :D :up:

colinspooky
19th October 2008, 22:56
erm..... oh, yeah. Welcome back. err, have you been away? Anywhere nice?

Sparky1329
20th October 2008, 04:26
Did anyone miss me?!?!?!

I did! Hi slo. :wave: Long time, no see.

Lee Roy
20th October 2008, 15:28
Did anyone miss me?!?!?!

slorywho? :D

Welcome back.

slorydn1
20th October 2008, 23:40
For the last 16 months I have been in the middle of a major computer system switchover at work, at the same time dealing with being anywhere from 3 to 5 people short. I literaly have been working, sleeping, working, sleeping, sleeping while working, and possibly working while sleeping. I haven't worked my side job since May, its been NUTS. Things are slowly but surely coming back to normal. I just now (6:44pm on Monday night) finished watching the Martinsville race (thank God for DVR). So, looks like a 3rd straight championship is just about in the bag. I'm just glad to see RCR has all 3 in the chase again this year.

harvick#1
21st October 2008, 06:50

bout time another Harvick fan showed his face, you know what a pain its been holding Cindy and MD down :p :

slorydn1
21st October 2008, 07:49

bout time another Harvick fan showed his face, you know what a pain its been holding Cindy and MD down :p :

Cindy likes being on top, let her have her way, and things go soooooooooooooooo much more smoothly :wink:

MD24
22nd October 2008, 02:02
Nice to see you back

Next you leave could you take harvick#1 with you

TIA

harvick#1
22nd October 2008, 06:11
:p :

colinspooky
22nd October 2008, 15:55
North Carolina is says as your location - we were there for the Coke 600 and others last year, and really enjoyed it - even thinking about getting a house there. People seemed really friendly.

We were told a particular shopping mall was quite nice, and of course got lost trying to find it - a cabrio full of young lasses pulled up next to us, and so I asked directions. They just said 'follow us' so we did. Just like the movies then.

And no, my good lady and I just did shopping after that after a goodbye.

:rolleyes:

slorydn1
23rd October 2008, 07:00
North Carolina is says as your location - we were there for the Coke 600 and others last year, and really enjoyed it - even thinking about getting a house there. People seemed really friendly.

We were told a particular shopping mall was quite nice, and of course got lost trying to find it - a cabrio full of young lasses pulled up next to us, and so I asked directions. They just said 'follow us' so we did. Just like the movies then.

And no, my good lady and I just did shopping after that after a goodbye.

:rolleyes:

People are pretty freindly her in NC. I live about 250 miles east of Charlotte near the coast. I used to go to Rockingham all time before they closed. Now I go to Darlington, although I missed this year's race

Cindy_AL
27th October 2008, 11:12
Cindy likes being on top, let her have her way, and things go soooooooooooooooo much more smoothly :wink:

:p : :up:

Hey Slo!!!! Been wondering where you have been. Good to see you back!
Know what you mean about being busy. I hardly have time to come here so I had to give up on the pickem games.

Hope you can check in more often! Take care! :kiss:

Fred Basset
27th October 2008, 14:51
:mark:

muggle not
27th October 2008, 15:41
:cool: :s mokin:

Cindy_AL
27th October 2008, 17:22
Hey Muggles & Fred! Welcome back! :p :