PDA

View Full Version : whats everyone up to today??

Hotbikerchic33
3rd February 2007, 08:59
Guys what you all up to today anything wild or exciting?? :confused:

I am at home all day today boyfriend is at work till 4 so i will just be chilling out :D :p :) ;)

Ian McC
3rd February 2007, 09:49
Saturday tends to be a day of nothing, there are little jobs to be done but hopefully I can avoid them :D

Out tonight, but driving so no drinking.

janneppi
3rd February 2007, 11:01
Just came back from a two hour bike ride, good fun.
Maybe drink a beer or two in the evening after sauna.

Ian McC
3rd February 2007, 11:02
Saturday tends to be a day of nothing, there are little jobs to be done but hopefully I can avoid them :D

Spoke too soon, spring cleaning the conservatory :rolleyes:

SEATFreak
3rd February 2007, 11:17
Just chilling till I go to another Sunderland home game. This time against Coventry.

But I am just chilling because with my life now I need to chill at every chance! I am about to start week 4 of a 13 week course (which explans my absense for those that care and noticed).

Monday is interview-day. A interview all the way up in the Gosforth area of Newcastle in the office of a Housing Association. It is just a 4-day placement for now but when the course ends, hopefully, it will continue into a full time temporary position. Really nervous and dreading the typing test. :( , but I really hope to get it. :up:

Camelopard
3rd February 2007, 11:33
I'm at work, groan, nightshift although saturday night are usually very busy,
usual problems :mad: , pack reorgs, not enough space and so on (mainframe stuff). It will be 7am before I know it, then I have 4 days off!
It does have the advantage of keeping up with rallies in europe without staying up all night, if you get my drift! So I should be right for next weekends Swedish as I'll be on nights again.

jim mcglinchey
3rd February 2007, 19:20
Saturday I normally just arse about but today I'd to help dig 16 post holes and fit about 25 metres of railings..........thats gonna' hurt in the morning.

Camelopard
3rd February 2007, 19:37
Saturday I normally just arse about but today I'd to help dig 16 post holes and fit about 25 metres of railings..........thats gonna' hurt in the morning.

Glad it's you and not me! :D

fandango
3rd February 2007, 20:17

Depends where you put the railings... :D

I had to bring my older daughter to the doctor today. Nothing too serious in the end, but because it was Saturday we had to go to the children's hospital. This meant spending half an hour to an hour sitting in a waiting room looking at sick children and their worried parents. I've had better Saturdays.....

captin 1 VXR
3rd February 2007, 20:26
took the dog for a 2 hour walk then tryed to sort out friends car (i am 2.5 hour plane flight away from him ) lets see if the muppet can do what i told him ;)

RaikkonenRules
3rd February 2007, 20:37
Home alone all weekend :D Dreaded folks away.

Brown, Jon Brow
3rd February 2007, 20:47
Home alone all weekend :D Dreaded folks away.

Yeah..... you say your alone ;) :beer:

I've been learning to play knights of cydonia on guitar. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i4gwj-SHO8

real_illusions
3rd February 2007, 20:52
i've been at castle combe on a track day

:)

Brown, Jon Brow
3rd February 2007, 21:06
i've been at castle combe on a track day

What have you been driving?

Are you as quick round there as you are on TRD3? :p

real_illusions
3rd February 2007, 21:27
What have you been driving?

Are you as quick round there as you are on TRD3? :p

hehe..i was working there..i got driven round in a caterham..that was good fun..hopefully get to drive round there later this year. Its a bit different to TRD3 actually...on the game, the chicanes are slightly different, and theres one too many corners before the start/finish straight...the track also seems narrower on the game.

BeansBeansBeans
3rd February 2007, 21:28
I'm in the studio all weekend, working.

Sleeper
3rd February 2007, 21:59
Yeah..... you say your alone ;) :beer:

I've been learning to play knights of cydonia on guitar. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i4gwj-SHO8

Crackin' song, you get to pull off the stunning finish?

J4MIE
3rd February 2007, 23:15
Was at work today from 9am until 2.30pm, then decided to go for a swim. Except that pool had some sort of swimming event on, so I ambled down to the pub to watch the rugby, but I shouldn't have bothered ;(

However, managed to park the car in the closest space to the pub... result! :D :up:

Then I came home and cooked a lovely vegetable stir fry, and I shared a bottle of wine with the rest of my family.

fandango
3rd February 2007, 23:23
I'm in the studio all weekend, working.

The studio.
Recording, TV, radio, art or hairdressing?

tannat
3rd February 2007, 23:23
Washed 4 loads of clothes
worked on Hornby 1/32 Porsche 996 GT3 model
folded clothes
put 2 kids to nap in sequence
now making cookies for desert, with tacos soon to follow
Eva Cassidy's "Autumn Leaves" playing on the radio
and a glass of red

Life is good :up:

dwf1
3rd February 2007, 23:50
i just sat on msn and played on my xbox 360....now tomorrow i'll probably have to do some uni work! :(

Mp3 Astra
4th February 2007, 00:06
I've had a really great day!
I've finished shooting my first Blockbuster release (may spam the Simulations forum with it soon ;) ) and have almost finished editing and applying the finishing touches. Just a tiny weeny bit of filming tomorrow afternoon then I'll be done.
So today was: 3 hours outside filming and 5 hours inside editing. Plus eating and other miscellaneous things :)

harvick#1
4th February 2007, 01:46
Saturday is a relaxesation day after a week of hard laboring work. plus its -14 Degrees C out which is ****ing cold to do anything :mad:

XSARA
4th February 2007, 02:09
I've been doing homework all day. :(

Though, if any of you remember college physics, could you please explain to me HOW dropping a sandbag from a height of 40 m from a hot air balloon would cause its (the sandbag's) position to be at ~42 m after 0.33 seconds. Arrrghhh...it's so counter-intuitive... :(

LeonBrooke
4th February 2007, 07:14
Today I've been playing with my new computer, doing a bit of work on my university project. Not a bad day :)

agwiii
4th February 2007, 16:43
Well, of course, today is SuperBowl XLI, where all roads lead to ... Miami!

Nice brunch of mimosas, poached eggs on toasted english muffins. Reading, surfing, and a nice, lazy day leading up to this evening. Oh yes, particular care to avoid traffic today and tonight. The crazies will be out. Watched the news about the Lady Lake tornado. Destroyed a church that had been build to withstand 150 mph winds. Kudos to Charlie Crist for going there to attend services at the site. With his position on insurance reform & voting machine reform, he's off to a great start.

LeonBrooke
4th February 2007, 21:37
I've got to make a phone call today to someone I've never met. I hate doing that.

Georgeboi999
4th February 2007, 22:24
Eating rice pudding