PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Tickets August 2009

gary_580
14th October 2008, 21:33
I have 2 Nationwide tickets and 2 Sprint cup tickets for the August race available for sale.

Contact me for a price. The price will cover the cost of the tickets, any charges incurred by paying through Paypal if your not in the UK, postage to me and postage on to you. There will be no other cost to you and i will be pricing them to break even. By selling the tickets on i dont want to make a profit but i do want to keep the renewal option on the tickets.

gary_580
6th November 2008, 22:22
Last chance, going on Ebay this weekend if no interest

Fred Basset
6th November 2008, 23:34
You along with a whole load of others that have Bristol tickets for sale. I know of 3 people who are doing just the same as you and there were a whole load of empty seats there this year. You'll be lucky to break even let alone sell em. Nascars not the big draw anymore and nor is Bristol due to the way Nascars going..... :dog:

colinspooky
12th November 2008, 22:42
You along with a whole load of others that have Bristol tickets for sale. I know of 3 people who are doing just the same as you and there were a whole load of empty seats there this year. You'll be lucky to break even let alone sell em. Nascars not the big draw anymore and nor is Bristol due to the way Nascars going..... :dog:

???!!!??? :eek:

71minus2
12th November 2008, 23:27
If i hadn't got myself 'dega tickets then i'd have them. If anyone wants a NASCAR experience then Bristol is superb and worth every penny. I also imagine that flights to the USA will be cheap next year with fuel prices dropping.

Fred Basset
13th November 2008, 21:37

Exactly! Nascars not the "cashcow" that it used to be :dozey:

Fred Basset
6th December 2008, 16:55

Update... On a US based stock car forum i'm at theres been some posts this morning about Bristol ticket holders and that they're not renewing seats. They've done a count up of people not renewing (and their families) and so far its 7 people that hold 27 seats inc one who has 12 seats on his own. It turns out that BMS have also been ringing season ticket holders who hold groups of seats asking them "what can BMS do for them so that they renew in 09" as they're finding that the renewals are not coming in or are being surrendered...

colinspooky
8th December 2008, 10:51
erk !!!???!! :eek:

There seems to be a theme to my answers here. I really can't believe it has got that bad. Has to be a relatively small minority that we are just hearing about. Bet it's full on race days.

Fred Basset
8th December 2008, 14:17
Did you not see the empty seats on TV at BMS for both races there this year????

jeffmr2
8th December 2008, 22:47
Well i'd love to go to bristol in august how do you get on the waiting list for a cup ticket?

colinspooky
11th December 2008, 11:13
Did you not see the empty seats on TV at BMS for both races there this year????

Blimey - no i didn't. Can't have been that noticeable, and they were probably just getting a few dozen more corn dogs. Whatever they are. :rolleyes:

Fred Basset
11th December 2008, 18:36
Well pay more attention next time :rolleyes:

And no, you don't want a corn dog or a dough boy for that matter either :mark:

Lee Roy
11th December 2008, 19:15
Come on now, Corn Dogs are great. But then I like your Steak and Kidney Pies, too.

Fred Basset
11th December 2008, 20:04
Hi Lee Roy! :wave: have you never tried a dough boy from up here?

Lee Roy
12th December 2008, 10:44
What is a Dough Boy?

Fred Basset
12th December 2008, 15:26
You don't want to know... They sell em in gas stations up here and my first look at one was when a station was offering 2 free when you spent $25 on gas.. they're nasty. Its 12" round of fried dough thats got sugar all over. I wouldn't even take a sample of it as soon as the girl told me what it was

Lee Roy
12th December 2008, 15:51
Yeah, that sounds pretty bad.

But on the bright side, it's almost time for me to order my Haggis for my annual Burns Night Celebration. This year will be the 250th anniversary of Rabbie's birth (January 25th, 1759).

But mousie, thou are no thy lane,
In proving forsight may be vain,
The best laid schemes of mice and men,
Gang aft aglay,
And leave us naught but greif and pain,
For promised joy.

From - Ode To a Mouse
Robert Burns

Fred Basset
12th December 2008, 16:36
http://www.edzell.org/arch%20images/Haggis%20Recipe.jpg

Fred Basset
12th December 2008, 16:37
http://megumimeg.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/haggis.jpg

Fred Basset
12th December 2008, 16:37
I'm hungry now :mark:

Lee Roy
12th December 2008, 17:36
Yum Yum!!!!!!! ;)

I'm usually the only one at the party who indulges. I love it.