PDA

View Full Version : What is the value of the statement

Roamy
8th October 2008, 15:44
Williams just came out touting Vettel as the next greatest deal in F1. This of course may be true. But what value does this statement have for your own team and drivers. How does Rosberg feel after getting tossed under the bus.
I am sure Rosberg feels he can beat Vettel but now you team owner is telling you that he expects Vettel will kick your ass.

One thing I do love is that horses ass Mario T missed the boat when he had Vettel and now will get eat his exhaust for many years to come.

V12
8th October 2008, 16:33
Maybe just an honest answer to an interviewer's question.

Plus Frank has never been one for sensitivity when it comes to his own drivers - rightly or wrongly.

ioan
8th October 2008, 17:05
I think the statement is true to the reality and that gives it lot's of value.

truefan72
8th October 2008, 19:34
if asked the question then Willimas gave his honest opinion.

It has nothing to do with his own drivers and more to do with Vettel's prowess. I really don't see nothing wrong with the statement.

aryan
9th October 2008, 07:44
We bitch and moan when team managers and drivers engage in 'corporate marketing speak'.

And we still bitch and moan when there is one guy, a respected and admired one at that, who comes out with an honest answer to a question?

Roamy
9th October 2008, 07:56
well don't get me wrong - I am not bitching. I would however had said it a bit different like perhaps including my star driver too. But then again Williams always discards their drivers after a few years so I guess he probably doesn't give a sh!t about what rosberg thinks.