PDA

View Full Version : Honda and Toyota out of F1??

Skid Carrera
2nd October 2008, 18:36
Surely, with the global credit crisis now pan-Pacific, the car giants of the rising sun must be thinking twice about their racing budgets...

Following the problems in the sub-prime lending market in America and the run on HBOS in the UK, uncertainty has now hit Japan .

In the last 7 hours Origami Bank has folded, Sumo Bank has gone belly up and Bonsai Bank announced plans to cut some of its branches.

Yesterday, it was announced that Karaoke Bank is up for sale and will likely go for a song, while today shares in Kamikaze Bank were suspended after they nose-dived.

Samurai Bank is soldiering on following sharp cutbacks; Ninja Bank is reported to have taken a hit, but they remain in the black.

Furthermore, 500 staff at Karate Bank got the chop and analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank where it is feared that staff may get a raw deal.

JasonD
2nd October 2008, 20:33
Hack. :down:

Easy Drifter
2nd October 2008, 22:21
Quite a play on words! I wonder how many will not get it.

Valve Bounce
3rd October 2008, 07:32
Quite a play on words! I wonder how many will not get it.
1. Sato
2. Nakajima
3. Honda

Dave B
3rd October 2008, 08:52
Surely, with the global credit crisis now pan-Pacific, the car giants of the rising sun must be thinking twice about their racing budgets...

Following the problems in the sub-prime lending market in America and the run on HBOS in the UK, uncertainty has now hit Japan .

In the last 7 hours Origami Bank has folded, Sumo Bank has gone belly up and Bonsai Bank announced plans to cut some of its branches.

Yesterday, it was announced that Karaoke Bank is up for sale and will likely go for a song, while today shares in Kamikaze Bank were suspended after they nose-dived.

Samurai Bank is soldiering on following sharp cutbacks; Ninja Bank is reported to have taken a hit, but they remain in the black.

Furthermore, 500 staff at Karate Bank got the chop and analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank where it is feared that staff may get a raw deal.

Somebody was listening to Wogan yesterday ;)

Mark
3rd October 2008, 09:08
teehee :p . Nothing like playing on racial stereotypes ;)

Knock-on
3rd October 2008, 10:31
:laugh:

I thought it was funny :D

Daniel
3rd October 2008, 13:15
Racial stereotypes? He's a racist!?!?!?

wedge
3rd October 2008, 14:16
Crude humour. Not far off from those Spanish morons who attended pre-season testing at Barcelona.

And what does it all have to do with F1? Toyota is the biggest car maker making a profit so what have they got to worry about? Not to mention being in the forefront of hybrid car technology though whether the Prius is eco-friendly is an entirely different argument.

Azumanga Davo
3rd October 2008, 14:25
"Wedge in Sense of Humour Failure Shocker - Pictures Page 5"

wedge
3rd October 2008, 15:06
http://www.brownstoner.com/brooklynflea/2008/04/14/droopy.jpg

truefan72
3rd October 2008, 20:26

pretty lame IMO
culturally insensitive and displays a lack of reverence.

truefan72
3rd October 2008, 20:30
Racial stereotypes? He's a racist!?!?!?

for your sake, I hope some sense comes into you.
your playing with fire and are apt to get burned pretty soon.

this is about the 7th or 8th reference I've seen you alluding to a stale insinuation in different threads and many on here are less likely to make your sad connection as to simply viewing you as a proponent of certain views.

Daniel
3rd October 2008, 20:54
for your sake, I hope some sense comes into you.
your playing with fire and are apt to get burned pretty soon.

this is about the 7th or 8th reference I've seen you alluding to a stale insinuation in different threads and many on here are less likely to make your sad connection as to simply viewing you as a proponent of certain views.
Do you know what? This ends here........ I'm sick to death of your stupid insinuations.

Quite frankly I couldn't give two hoots whether someone's skin is black, brown, turquoise, white, pink or any other frigging colour of the rainbow. My references are a reference to your rather idiotic statements that I and others are racist because we say negative things about someone who just happens to be black. I've criticised Ferrari many times recently and you don't see Pino coming on here saying that I'm racist towards Italians now do you? Pino understand that I have an opinion and perhaps just maybe my opinion isn't racially motivated and you might do well to realise this too. I don't like McLaren either! Does that make me anti-British? Funny that because I live in Britain and I live quite happily with a British woman. Is she black? Is she Asian? Is she from Venus? Does it matter?

I've been around long enough on this earth to realise that there are idiots everywhere and of all colours and creeds so to continually say that I'm being racist is insulting and demeaning.....

Come on just admit it..... it's because of my South African flag isn't it ;) Now THAT would be hilarious :laugh:

P.S If you keep on with this, make no mistake it'll be you that'll be getting burnt