PDA

View Full Version : Question for you chicks...

Quattroporte
1st February 2007, 22:34
What is it with girls that when they dump a guy, they then get jealous about it when they see him with another chick two months later??

I'm just curious as to whether there is an actual thought pattern to this or if all girls are just mental.... :p

Ian McC
1st February 2007, 23:32
Question for you chicks... ?

Yeah, that ought to do it!

RaceFanStan
2nd February 2007, 00:06
Qman, what makes you think a chick will give you an answer ?

Chicks love to keep us guys guessing, it is part of their "mystique".
I have yet to meet one that would explain why they did something. :laugh:

Quattroporte
2nd February 2007, 00:06
Question for you chicks... ?

Yeah, that ought to do it!

:D

Quattroporte
2nd February 2007, 00:07
Qman, what makes you think a chick will give you an answer ?

Chicks love to keep us guys guessing, it is part of their "mystique".
I have yet to meet one that would explain why they did something. :laugh:

Easy. If there is no answer, then I know it's becaus they are just nuts! Hahahaha

RaceFanStan
2nd February 2007, 00:10
You said that, I didn't ! :uhoh:

:laugh:

Quattroporte
2nd February 2007, 02:04
That's OK, I'm sure Chuck Norris will protect me!

millencolin
2nd February 2007, 05:17
That's OK, I'm sure Chuck Norris will protect me!

no no chuck norris would protect the women, not you... your as good as dead :p :

Erki
2nd February 2007, 06:06
What, Chick Norris?

Hotbikerchic33
2nd February 2007, 08:08
What is it with girls that when they dump a guy, they then get jealous about it when they see him with another chick two months later??

I'm just curious as to whether there is an actual thought pattern to this or if all girls are just mental.... :p

Maybe the girl/woman has realised she has made a HUGE mistake by dumping you and thats why she has gone all jealous!!! :(

Ian McC
2nd February 2007, 08:10
Maybe the girl/woman has realised she has made a HUGE mistake by dumping you and thats why she has gone all jealous!!! :(

I like you already :D

Oh, hold on, were you being serious? :s hock:

Hotbikerchic33
2nd February 2007, 08:16

I like you already :D

Oh, hold on, were you being serious? :s hock:

OF course i was being serious! as i have had friends who this has happened to she's dumped her boyfriend then afew months later she has realised she made a mistake by this time he is happy with someone new! :(

But personally i have never dumped anyone ive wanted back at a later date!

Donney
2nd February 2007, 09:57

I may be dumb but I've given up trying to understand those things, I just live with the fact that I will never know what will happen next.

It seems they are not all mental :p look at Hotbikerchic33

LotusElise
2nd February 2007, 10:12
Hmmm, like no man has ever been jealous or possessive about an ex he still fancies, ever?

Hotbikerchic33
2nd February 2007, 11:51
I may be dumb but I've given up trying to understand those things, I just live with the fact that I will never know what will happen next.

It seems they are not all mental :p look at Hotbikerchic33

thanks mate i am far from mental, just ive been around long enough to know how men/woman/relationships work and just for the record i am in the most loving relationship ever i am totally in love with the guy and he is with me :love:

Christina
2nd February 2007, 12:24
The girls who get jealous about an Ex being with someone else either, A) are regretting dumping said guy, B) Feeling insecure, perhaps because the guy has moved on before the girl has or C) just a little bit screwed up in the head to think that an ex boyfriend cannot ever date another girl ever again, just because she dumped him and that he should be heartbroken for losing such an amazing girlfriend... or somesuch.

Yeah.. i dont get girls sometimes, even though i am one!!

Hotbikerchic33
2nd February 2007, 12:29
Christina, why would you feel insecure about such a thing if your the one who dumped him??? :(

i dont understand how you can be insecure about someone you aren't with anymore surely your more like to be insecure about someone you are with?? that's if your an insecure person of course!!!!

Brown, Jon Brow
2nd February 2007, 12:33
Does size matter?????? :?: :o :erm:

Hotbikerchic33
2nd February 2007, 12:37
Does size matter?????? :?: :o :erm:

Oh Yes!!! ;)

Christina
2nd February 2007, 12:40
Christina, why would you feel insecure about such a thing if your the one who dumped him??? :(

i dont understand how you can be insecure about someone you aren't with anymore surely your more like to be insecure about someone you are with?? that's if your an insecure person of course!!!!

Hmm.. good question. but some girls are stupid like that. They think that the guy should be all heartbroken for ages instead of hooking up with someone else, and when it turns out that the guy does have a new girlfriend, the girl feels insecure because it didnt take long for the guy to get over her.

I spend too much time with obsessive girls.

Brown, Jon Brow
2nd February 2007, 12:42
Oh Yes!!! ;)

Ohh...that's a relief ;)

:uhoh:

millencolin
Yeah.. i dont get girls sometimes, even though i am one!!

i lot of my friends who are female say that too... mainly when your asking for advice. that the response you dont wanna hear :p :

damn you women!!! stop being confusing, just because we men are so simple minded

Hotbikerchic33
Hmm.. good question. but some girls are stupid like that. They think that the guy should be all heartbroken for ages instead of hooking up with someone else, and when it turns out that the guy does have a new girlfriend, the girl feels insecure because it didnt take long for the guy to get over her.

I spend too much time with obsessive girls.

Good Point but if i no longer loved the guy or wanted to be with him then it wouldn't bother me who he was seeing next or how long it took to get over me aslong as he stayed out of my hair i wouldn't care what he did!!! :)

Hotbikerchic33
2nd February 2007, 12:44
Ohh...that's a relief ;)

:uhoh:

Let me guess so now your gonna tell us your 14 inches or something daft like that!!! :(

RaceFanStan
2nd February 2007, 12:53
This thread is getting good now ! :laugh: :up:

Skid Marx
2nd February 2007, 13:00
Let me guess so now your gonna tell us your 14 inches or something daft like that!!! :(

Hey, I'm not ashamed to admit I've only got three inches, however...

(Wait for it...)

Most chicks like it that WIDE! :D :D :D

Erki
2nd February 2007, 13:01

14 inches is natha! Do I have to tell you about my 75 inches, eh? :s mokin:

Hotbikerchic33
2nd February 2007, 13:41
14 inches is natha! Do I have to tell you about my 75 inches, eh? :s mokin:

i personally think anything more than 8 inches is a waste!! :p
anyway its not the size but what they do with it that matters!!! ;)

jso1985
4th February 2007, 18:58
we're talking about the size of wallets, right? :p :

Ian McC
4th February 2007, 19:05

Bless, him, he is not very tall :p :

jim mcglinchey
4th February 2007, 19:53
[quote="Skid Marx"]Hey, I'm not ashamed to admit I've only got three inches, however...

Hey, Im only three inches..............off the ground.

You can have that one!

dwf1
4th February 2007, 21:53
hey another question.....if a girl dumps a guy and then quickly gets with someone else but the guy doesnt get someone for a while (like 8 months), and then girl says bad things about the relationship they did have....could they just be trying to make the guy feel bad??

bowler
4th February 2007, 22:39
hey another question.....if a girl dumps a guy and then quickly gets with someone else but the guy doesnt get someone for a while (like 8 months), and then girl says bad things about the relationship they did have....could they just be trying to make the guy feel bad??

of course, but why should you worry?

dwf1
4th February 2007, 22:47
because thats whats happening to me now! and it makes me feel rubbish!

Jag_Warrior
4th February 2007, 23:20
because thats whats happening to me now! and it makes me feel rubbish!

Why do you still talk to her?

And if you're getting these messages through shared friends, tell them that her thoughts don't interest you.

dwf1
4th February 2007, 23:31
well i know this sounds normal but she was a special girl to me and we were getting on fine and then she said it all 8 months on! it didnt come thro mates!

RaceFanStan
4th February 2007, 23:58
If you can't make her swing you won't keep that thing.
You have to make her zing or it is only a short-term fling.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/orn/00.gif

Drew
5th February 2007, 01:38
People always want what somebody else has :p :

LeonBrooke
5th February 2007, 04:38
People always want what somebody else has :p :

As well as what they can't get, but these are the same thing really.

Jag_Warrior
5th February 2007, 05:04
well i know this sounds normal but she was a special girl to me and we were getting on fine and then she said it all 8 months on! it didnt come thro mates!

I can't think of an ex-girlfriend in my past that would have glowing endorsements of me... OK maybe 1 or 2. And one of those is civil just because she knows I still might have some pictures that her new hubby might not find "entertaining". :eek:

Avoid anyone who is trying to kill your spirit. At the end of the day, you have to be the one who takes care of you... no one else will.

Good luck.

canada
5th February 2007, 06:03
Avoid anyone who is trying to kill your spirit. At the end of the day, you have to be the one who takes care of you... no one else will.

Truer words have not been spoken! I've actually said that to many people before. Shame really that I don't pay attention to those words... :(

Hotbikerchic33
5th February 2007, 09:44

Maybe that is what she is doing who knows :confused: but she maybe be telling the truth about the relationship :( after all if the relationship was that good she wouldnt of ended it right??? :D

dwf1
5th February 2007, 11:40
Maybe that is what she is doing who knows :confused: but she maybe be telling the truth about the relationship :( after all if the relationship was that good she wouldnt of ended it right??? :D

well not when shes saying things that i wouldnt dare do or treat someone in that way, never mind a woman. she was very immature tho!

dwf1
5th February 2007, 11:45
I can't think of an ex-girlfriend in my past that would have glowing endorsements of me... OK maybe 1 or 2. And one of those is civil just because she knows I still might have some pictures that her new hubby might not find "entertaining". :eek:

Good luck.

also thats what i keep being told but i have a problem that i always put too much trust in people

vanillagirl85
5th February 2007, 23:13

true dat

personally, i have pretty good friendships with my exes...though maybe that was cos they were three inches off the ground. herm...

conclusion: size matters, especially when you're not together anymore. :)

Jag_Warrior
6th February 2007, 01:38
also thats what i keep being told but i have a problem that i always put too much trust in people

Hopefully you meet a decent person (there are MAYBE 1 or 2 who still exist) before some opportunist takes advantage of that trait.

I expect very little from my fellow man... seldom am I surprised. :dozey:

dwf1
6th February 2007, 14:49
Hopefully you meet a decent person (there are MAYBE 1 or 2 who still exist) before some opportunist takes advantage of that trait.

I expect very little from my fellow man... seldom am I surprised. :dozey:

I hope i do too mate!

Quattroporte
7th February 2007, 01:36
Heh heh so she wants me back huh?? well I'm actually still single just really REALLY good mates with the other chick. I have actually txt her a couple of times since just being friendly asking how she is etc. and had no reply to them. Funny thing was I was with a group of friends the other night which included her best friend, so I sent her a txt (purely because I'm a sh*t stirrer and because I was curious to see what would happen) and behold the friend got a txt from her two minutes later! I'm still getting evils from the friend... hehe