PDA

View Full Version : Copenhagen

stevie_gerrard
15th September 2008, 20:58
Pino will probably be a good help on this, but im interested in anyones help really.

Me and my girlfriend are planning to go to Copenhagen in February for her 21st, and we wondered whether there was a particular place close to the city centre that was a good place to stay overnight? For the specifics, we are planning on staying in a hotel for 2 nights, and looking to spend about £250 pounds each for flight and hotel (think its 320 euros each).

Anyone got any good ideas?

gm99
15th September 2008, 21:14
I went to Copenhagen about a month ago and I can really recommend the "Copenhagen Strand Hotel" - we got a good deal from hotels.com and paid around 50 quid each for the double room per night. The hotel is very centrally located (only about three minutes walk to Nyhavn) and its rooms are rather big for Copenhagen standards.

pino
16th September 2008, 05:40
Great choice stevie :up:

I can recommend Hotel d' Angleterre 1 min from Nyhavn and the Strøget (pedestrian street) and it's very cheap, £500 per night :p :

Seriously, let me know how much you want to spend for the hotel, and I will find a good place for you. Look forward to meet you and have nice danish beer together while discussing football :D

Mark
16th September 2008, 09:46
(think its 320 euros each).

Euros won't do you any good in Denmark :p

pino
16th September 2008, 11:45
Euros won't do you any good in Denmark :p

Mark's right, you need danish crowns, plenty of them ;)

Mark
16th September 2008, 14:20
I'd like to find somewhere to stay in Copenhagen, which is nice but doesn't charge more than £100 per night.

Having said that, flights are like £220 return so I doubt I will be going that way any time soon :s

Tomi
16th September 2008, 14:30
I'd like to find somewhere to stay in Copenhagen, which is nice but doesn't charge more than £100 per night.

I know a good place not far from the airport if you dont mind if there is dogs :)

stevie_gerrard
24th September 2008, 20:34
Great choice stevie :up:

I can recommend Hotel d' Angleterre 1 min from Nyhavn and the Strøget (pedestrian street) and it's very cheap, £500 per night :p :

Seriously, let me know how much you want to spend for the hotel, and I will find a good place for you. Look forward to meet you and have nice danish beer together while discussing football

I'm looking for a flight and hotel package deal really pino, but any suggestions would be good. Im planning on spending £250-£300 each for a couple of nights, 19th-21st Feb or 15th-17th Feb next year. I believe thats 2500 Kroner? (Got the right currency now ;) )

That would be wonderful, i do have to warn you though, although my girlfriend is a Liverpool fan (that's the first warning :p : ) shes not massively keen on football as we are, so im sure there will come a point when we get to talk about ......... shopping i guess :p :