PDA

View Full Version : How to wash a Lamborghini

gadjo_dilo
3rd September 2008, 10:06
From the cycle " the eternal and fascinating Romania " here's a guy who spent a fortune to buy a luxury car (although the country has no proper roads to drive it:laugh :) but has no money to afford a decent wash:

http://www.protv.ro/filme/lamborghini-gallardo-spalat-cu-galeata-in-centrul-bucurestiului.html?id_file=59986

Mark
3rd September 2008, 11:07
Well if you're making the payments for that car you would have no money for car washes either :p

Drew
3rd September 2008, 16:57
I always thought that if you had a Lamborghini / Ferrari etc extremely busty and big behinded women in bikinis constantly wash your car for you. Is this not the case? :(

306 Cosworth
3rd September 2008, 18:06
I always thought that if you had a Lamborghini / Ferrari etc extremely busty and big behinded women in bikinis constantly wash your car for you. Is this not the case? :(

Only if your a Black American ;)

ioan
3rd September 2008, 19:35
From the cycle " the eternal and fascinating Romania " here's a guy who spent a fortune to buy a luxury car (although the country has no proper roads to drive it:laugh :) but has no money to afford a decent wash:

http://www.protv.ro/filme/lamborghini-gallardo-spalat-cu-galeata-in-centrul-bucurestiului.html?id_file=59986

To be honest I doubt it's his car, if it was he would live in a better place than the building behind it.
Maybe he rented it for a day and had to wash it before bringing it back?!

As for not having roads for such cars in Romania, well legally in the whole Europe, there are roads for such cars only in Germany, where there are no speed limits on the highway.

gloomyDAY
3rd September 2008, 20:07
Only if your a Black American ;) Like this guy....

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x131/recordmonster/Obama-2.jpg

Rudy Tamasz
4th September 2008, 06:57
Well, this pic will sure bring Barack some street cred. :D

leopard
4th September 2008, 07:15
I am not really sure that Barack would want to do that these days...
He is a smoker eh? :)

gadjo_dilo
4th September 2008, 09:37
Nah! Romanian men are very gallant. They want these women in the car. That's why they bought fancy cars, cos they act like vacuum cleaners for women. There are enough poor guys who'll throw a few buckets of water on your car for a bottle of wine. :laugh:

To be honest I doubt it's his car, if it was he would live in a better place than the building behind it.
Maybe he rented it for a day and had to wash it before bringing it back?!:
Come on....You shpuld know the prototype of the romanian "dazzler ". He must be seen in places of "fitze " ( can't translate this but Ioan will understand ) , what if he lives in a communist block when he drives a Lamborghini and all the girls are at his feet? He also may have a Rolls and is driving it by himself dressed in shorts and plastic slippers. :laugh:
In this case though I know very well the area. It's the boulevard that ends with the palace of Parliament and the owner is probably laying on Palladium terrace surrended by girls while he asked some guy to wash the car.

As for not having roads for such cars in Romania, well legally in the whole Europe, there are roads for such cars only in Germany, where there are no speed limits on the highway.
But we don't have highways at all ( well, about 150 km don't count ), we have more holes in the asphalt than craters on the moon, and we can't speak of speed but of move. You know that we are always blocked in traffic and we move at about 5km/h. The "smart" guys with expensive cars hire a trailer to have their car transported at the seaside and then dazzle around. . :laugh:

Drew
4th September 2008, 15:53
Nah! Romanian men are very gallant. They want these women in the car. That's why they bought fancy cars, cos they act like vacuum cleaners for women. There are enough poor guys who'll throw a few buckets of water on your car for a bottle of wine. :laugh:

An intelligent man would have these women wash the car and then get inside. That way he has a clean car on the outside and dirty women on the inside

gadjo_dilo
5th September 2008, 06:20
An intelligent man would have these women wash the car and then get inside. That way he has a clean car on the outside and dirty women on the inside
Maybe, but from my description of "romanian guy with Lamborghini " you understand he's hardly intelligent :laugh:
As for their women, they're dirty anyway, both in proper and figurative mode.

leopard
5th September 2008, 06:37
wet wet woman, definitely

If you just drove at muddy road, it could be also dirty :)

Drew
5th September 2008, 16:40
Maybe, but from my description of "romanian guy with Lamborghini " you understand he's hardly intelligent :laugh:
As for their women, they're dirty anyway, both in proper and figurative mode.

Depends how you classify intelligent ;)

Do the women spend all their money on gucci, armani, dolce and gabbana that they can't afford the water and electricity bills? :p :

ioan
5th September 2008, 21:18
Come on....You shpuld know the prototype of the romanian "dazzler ". He must be seen in places of "fitze " ( can't translate this but Ioan will understand ) , what if he lives in a communist block when he drives a Lamborghini and all the girls are at his feet? He also may have a Rolls and is driving it by himself dressed in shorts and plastic slippers. :laugh:
In this case though I know very well the area. It's the boulevard that ends with the palace of Parliament and the owner is probably laying on Palladium terrace surrended by girls while he asked some guy to wash the car.

I had the same impression, reminiscence of the times when I lived in Bucharest for a few months, that it was somewhere not too far from Unirii Place.

But we don't have highways at all ( well, about 150 km don't count ), we have more holes in the asphalt than craters on the moon, and we can't speak of speed but of move. You know that we are always blocked in traffic and we move at about 5km/h. The "smart" guys with expensive cars hire a trailer to have their car transported at the seaside and then dazzle around. . :laugh:

Are you kidding? I just read an article that the record for the fastest speeding infraction in Romania this year is some 257 kmh. So there are obviously possibilities to do some speeding with that Lambo, however I doubt that all the drivers would be up to it! :D

As for the roads, well I have a better impression about the roads in Transylvania, definitely in pretty good shape, with very few holes and allow for some reasonably high speeds. ;)

ioan
5th September 2008, 21:22
Do the women spend all their money on gucci, armani, dolce and gabbana that they can't afford the water and electricity bills? :p :

Romanian women?
Nah, they will spend all YOUR money "on gucci, armani, dolce and gabbana" so that you won't "afford the water and electricity bills"! :D

So keep away from them, it's a friendly advice! ;)

Drew
6th September 2008, 02:43
Romanian women?
Nah, they will spend all YOUR money "on gucci, armani, dolce and gabbana" so that you won't "afford the water and electricity bills"! :D

So keep away from them, it's a friendly advice! ;)

Ok I'll take your advice! I won't be coming to Romania to steal one of the local girls ;)

gadjo_dilo
8th September 2008, 08:57
Are you kidding? I just read an article that the record for the fastest speeding infraction in Romania this year is some 257 kmh. So there are obviously possibilities to do some speeding with that Lambo, however I doubt that all the drivers would be up to it! :D ;)
It's possible when you drive on night or on an unimportant route. But a Lamborghini must be seen at the seaside, on Prahova Valley or in Bucharest.
Where the traffic is something like this:
http://www.protv.ro/filme/aglomeratie-pe-dn1-turistii-de-intorc-in-bucuresti.html?id_file=59205

Do the women spend all their money on gucci, armani, dolce and gabbana that they can't afford the water and electricity bills? ]

Nah, they will spend all YOUR money "on gucci, armani, dolce and gabbana" so that you won't "afford the water and electricity bills"!
Let's make the things clear:
Women who'll have a one night stand with a boorish guy with an expensive car are generally uneducated and wear fake gucci, armani, dolce and gabbana.
The boorish romanian with Lamborghini takes women as an accessory. If he's also interested in his accessory's accessories, the objects of interest are her boobs, legs, etc. not her clothes or jewelry. At the end of the day it's him who have to shine not the women who are his pleasure's slaves. In brief: he spends a lot of money on his person not on others.
Generally speaking, our women are easy to pick up, have low prices, are beautiful but in my opinion they're too vulgar.

OWFan19
11th September 2008, 23:36
Well, this pic will sure bring Barack some street cred. :D

Only if its a Newport.