PDA

View Full Version : Doubts cast over Nurburgring GP future

ShiftingGears
29th August 2008, 23:41
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/70141

gloomyDAY
30th August 2008, 03:18
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/70141Wait a second.

I thought Max's escapades weren't detrimental to F1. What gives?!

markabilly
30th August 2008, 03:52
[quote="gloomyDAY"]Wait a second.

I thought Max's escapades weren't detrimental to F1. What gives?![/quote

Might makes right. You will obey or be spanked until the butt bleeds!!!!.....ASk Mac ab0out what happens if you really pi** off MaX

and you silly fools that maX was only "role playing" for fun.

gloomyDAY
30th August 2008, 05:19
Might makes right. You will obey or be spanked until the butt bleeds!!!!.....ASk Mac ab0out what happens if you really pi** off MaX

and you silly fools that maX was only "role playing" for fun.Spoken like a tyrannical fascist.

Nikki Katz
30th August 2008, 12:05
I hope this doesn't happen, it's a much much better circuit than the new Hockenheim.

gloomyDAY
30th August 2008, 16:56
Breach of contract? Well this upcoming lawsuit should be a lot of fun.

The 'Ring is like a monolith in F1. I can't imagine it being taken away.

MAX_THRUST
30th August 2008, 17:02
Ofcourse this has nothing to do with ADAC wanting Max Mosely to resign and the fact the FIA are p****ed at ADAC for creating such a fuss over Max's indescretion. Unbelievable.

31st August 2008, 17:43
Ofcourse this has nothing to do with ADAC wanting Max Mosely to resign and the fact the FIA are p****ed at ADAC for creating such a fuss over Max's indescretion. Unbelievable.

It's not really unbelievable at all.

ADAC stated that it would no longer co-operate with the FIA. That was their choice, free-to-make, but as with any choice, especially one which is taken against a ruling body, it was a risk.

Especially when Max was cleared of "Nazi" role-play.

It should have known that there is always a price for choosing to be on the losing team.

Mark
31st August 2008, 17:47
The ring is hardly an important track. It has only recently held a permanent fixture on the F1 calendar. I would not miss it.

markabilly
31st August 2008, 21:08
Especially when Max was cleared of "Nazi" role-play.

It should have known that there is always a price for choosing to be on the losing team.

yeah right :down:

perfect reason why max needs to go. No more nonsense about max being "cleared" of criminal wrongdoing and all the rest as he was not.

Another perfect example of "private life" interfering with his role, and a great example of the arroganace of Max and his little hand picked crew.

gloomyDAY
31st August 2008, 22:32
The ring is hardly an important track. It has only recently held a permanent fixture on the F1 calendar.I would not miss it.Why?

SOD
31st August 2008, 23:00
f1 went to the new layout Ring in the early 1980s they didnt like it, it wasnt until 1995 when F1 went back there.

emporer_k
1st September 2008, 19:14
I just hope this doesnt mark the start of post hooker gate witchunt aginst Mosleys enemies.

markabilly
1st September 2008, 23:49
I just hope this doesnt mark the start of post hooker gate witchunt aginst Mosleys enemies.

No that started several months before