PDA

View Full Version : Canon EF 70-200/2.8 L USM

A.F.F.
28th August 2008, 15:01
My friend has gone nuts for photographing and he wishes to get one of those. He figured it would be cheaper for him to get it from abroad since we all know, Finland isn't the cheapest place on earth. Well, maybe it is but the stuff cost here a lot of money.

Anyway, can someone point out any links here he could start if he wants to order it online. US would be brilliant since dollar is so cheap :)

Thanks in advance.

Daniel
28th August 2008, 16:25
My friend has gone nuts for photographing and he wishes to get one of those. He figured it would be cheaper for him to get it from abroad since we all know, Finland isn't the cheapest place on earth. Well, maybe it is but the stuff cost here a lot of money.

Anyway, can someone point out any links here he could start if he wants to order it online. US would be brilliant since dollar is so cheap :)

Thanks in advance.
http://www.froogle.com is a good place to start :)

A.F.F.
28th August 2008, 19:34
Thanks DonJippo for giving the exact addresses to turn to :up:

GridGirl
28th August 2008, 20:34
My other half has that lens and looked at various options of buying abroad but ended up buying from Amazon. It was one of the cheapest places and it earnt him a whole load of nectar points. Although I'm not sure if you have nectar in Finland, my guess is probably not. The item was shipped from somewhere in South East Asia though.

How long has your friend been into photography? It's quite an expensive lens for someone who's only playing at it. It's also heavy. Oh and to be warned, once your friend has the lens they will then want to get the 1.4L converter. I ended up buying that for my boyfriend last Christmas. Expensive business is photography!

28th August 2008, 23:40
Instances make the Five Worst MMO Ideas list not because of what they can do, but because of how they have been used. Most games EQ2 (http://www.ugamegold.com/c_EQ2-Sale/)using instances use them simply as a way around creating enough content to support the game, and to this end they are bad for the games

A.F.F.
29th August 2008, 10:34
How long has your friend been into photography? It's quite an expensive lens for someone who's only playing at it. It's also heavy. Oh and to be warned, once your friend has the lens they will then want to get the 1.4L converter. I ended up buying that for my boyfriend last Christmas. Expensive business is photography!

I don't how long he has been taking shots but I do know for some time now so i guess he is not just playing with it :)