PDA

View Full Version : WOW gold

janneppi
25th August 2008, 12:41
No, spam not here. ;)
There was a news bit on a it news site that Gold farming business is quite large, about 1 billion dollars. It's bit a of worrying sign that people are so lazy they are willing to pay someone else instead play a game they already pay a monthly fee. :eek:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7575902.stm

GridGirl
25th August 2008, 21:15
Urrrrrghhhhh! Speaking as a WoW widdow, I HATE that bloody game! :p

Drew
25th August 2008, 22:37
It's not really worrying, it's a chance to make money :)

Daniel
26th August 2008, 23:27
No offence to anyone who plays WoW on here but it really is a game for sad sad people. GridGirl and Ibby is actually the first recorded instance of a WoW player having a girlfriend. I'm serious too......

GridGirl
27th August 2008, 08:36
I pointed out last week that Ibby should stop playing the game and get a life. Then he pointed out that although he'd played the game in the previous five days, he'd also found time to win his local pub Darts league on Monday, go to the cinema on Tuesday, go out for a Indian meal and to his pub quiz on Thursday and we were in the Lake District from Friday for a long bank holiday weekend. He then pointed out that I was the sad one as I'd spend every night working till 11pm preparing tax predictions and computations even though I don't get paid overtime. It was an argument which I was never going to win. :p

Most of the people who I know who play the game have partners. Most cases result in the partner joining the game, however I really don't plan on doing that!

Daniel
27th August 2008, 09:11
I pointed out last week that Ibby should stop playing the game and get a life. Then he pointed out that although he'd played the game in the previous five days, he'd also found time to win his local pub Darts league on Monday, go to the cinema on Tuesday, go out for a Indian meal and to his pub quiz on Thursday and we were in the Lake District from Friday for a long bank holiday weekend. He then pointed out that I was the sad one as I'd spend every night working till 11pm preparing tax predictions and computations even though I don't get paid overtime. It was an argument which I was never going to win. :p

Most of the people who I know who play the game have partners. Most cases result in the partner joining the game, however I really don't plan on doing that!

You go girl!

You should play this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TluRVBhmf8w

It's totally un-nerdy and probably the best and most clever game ever made in my humble opinion :) It's problem solving on steroids :)

Garry Walker
27th August 2008, 12:38
I have no idea what WoW is?

Daniel
27th August 2008, 12:39
I have no idea what WoW is?
World of Warcraft.

Garry Walker
27th August 2008, 12:42
World of Warcraft.

Well that explains it All :D

RaceFanStan