PDA

View Full Version : My names Philip and I'm from......

PolePosition_1
19th August 2008, 10:41
......France.

However I live in Wales (United Kingdom).

I've been watching F1 since 1994, was a Damon Hill fan, followed by Montoya, these days my favourite driver is Alonso.

Favourite team would have to be Williams, though I tend to follow drivers over teams.

Just thought it'd be nice for everyone to introduce ourselves, get some background on people who use the forum, maybe make everyone appreciate their points of views a bit more :) .

Who next?

Brown, Jon Brow
19th August 2008, 10:55
I'm Jon and I live in Lancashire (UK). I am a University student.

I follow F1 and BTCC. My earliest F1 memories are from 1994 (Imola :( and Australia in particular), but i really started to follow racing religiously in 1998. I always support the underdog.

I am a nice person :) Unfortunately nice people never win.

MrJan
19th August 2008, 13:36
My names Jan and it's been 2 days since my last drin.....oops wrong place :D

I a born and bred Exeter boy (Devon, UK) and I've been following many kinds of motorsport for as long as I can remember.

My main passion is rallying but I have been known to watch F1, GP2, lower Formulae and sports cars on TV. Live events I've got to include rallying (obviously) BTCC, national/club circuit racing, sprints and hillclimbs, banger racing, drag racing, historics (including a trip to the Le Mans Classic this year :D ), reliability trials, bike trials, MotoGP and recently I've added 4x4 Off Roading to the list :)

I also occassionally compete in the regional sprint championship in a Locost. The car is so slow that my only competition comes from the 'A' driver (my Dad) who, at the moment, isn't really competition at all :D

Drivers I follow are Hamilton, the Solbergs and Hirvonen. Teams, I couldn't give a **** :p :