PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with these people ???

A.F.F.
15th August 2008, 13:16
I'm sorry, I know I should save the curse words on an open forum but what is the point here ??????????????? Letting a cobra strike an infant. Does that belong to cognitive education in an Indian daycare?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=agBMxX1SeJo

harsha
15th August 2008, 15:09
it's something that doesn't happen very often in India

don't generalize something based on the actions of some very stupid persons

jim mcglinchey
15th August 2008, 16:46
http://aahhcobras.ytmnd.com/

angie1313
15th August 2008, 17:28
I can't see it being a very common practice....

Hazell B
15th August 2008, 19:47
If a French couple can leave their son to cook alive in a car because he was asleep and they forgot him, other folks can do stupid things too.

Drew
15th August 2008, 20:32
I guess it'd be pretty hard to tell the parents of this kid to teach him not to run around with scissors :\

A.F.F.
15th August 2008, 22:34
it's something that doesn't happen very often in India

don't generalize something based on the actions of some very stupid persons

Yes, I apologize. With people I meant people on that video, not all India. But I put it out poorly. Can someone explain what's the point? Is it some premature lecture for children that cobras tend to bite or what? :confused:

harsha
16th August 2008, 05:22
IMO i think the kid's a child of snake charmers....the snake's probably defanged (no poison and all) and this is probably a performance...

not that i'm defending the parents of the kids on these cases

raphael_2
16th August 2008, 18:48
If a French couple can leave their son to cook alive in a car because he was asleep and they forgot him, other folks can do stupid things too.

Have you got a link please?

leopard
19th August 2008, 06:12
'Come out and Play'

It will not happen in Finland ;)

leopard
19th August 2008, 08:04
'Come out and Play'

This might arise question as I just noticed that the show of snake tamer on this song censored in several countries.