PDA

View Full Version : Lily Allen does this, Lily Allen does that...

A.F.F.
13th August 2008, 13:52
My question is, who the **** is Lily Allen and what significant she has done to be on tabloids?

Daniel
13th August 2008, 14:29
My question is, who the **** is Lily Allen and what significant she has done to be on tabloids?
She's some not particularly attractive person who talks while there is music playing and sells albums and passes it off as singing. She's also Keith Allen's daughter (big clue as to why she has a career ;) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZyTOROlo9E

Dave B
13th August 2008, 14:58
She seems to have dropped off the radar a little recently, the tabloids are more concerned with Wine-lake.

Lily Allen managed a few halfway decent tunes but ruined them every time she let her awful Mockney accent loose on the vocals, in my humble.

Mark
13th August 2008, 14:59
Quite like some of her stuff, have to say. Although she does have the tendancy to be very very drunk in interviews :p

A.F.F.
13th August 2008, 16:44
I tried to find some info about the music she has made and found numerous picturers of her boobs. Kewl :up:

Woodeye
13th August 2008, 19:10
She's also Keith Allen's daughter (big clue as to why she has a career ;) )

And who is Keith Allen? :D

Hazell B
13th August 2008, 20:01
Keith Allen played a corpse in Shallow Grave very well indeed. He's invented a Jack the lad character for himself, writing the world's best football song Vindaloo and stuff like that.
But truth is he's a posh lad who's a complete berk. Half an inch from a rich Pikey, he's actually mates with pretentious fools on the whole and would probably revert back to crime if he lost his cash.

I used to be a fan. Not now :(

Bezza's your man for Lily Allen stuff. She's his future wife ;)

Mark
14th August 2008, 08:10
Best known to most people as the Sherrif of Nottingham.

gadjo_dilo
14th August 2008, 09:57

The father of Alfie Allen. :laugh

Storm
14th August 2008, 10:28
:up: That 's a good question for most of the names that keep popping up over here

Daniel
14th August 2008, 10:30
:up: That 's a good question for most of the names that keep popping up over here
General rule of thumb..... if they get talked about by the media then they're generally devoid of talent or just plain annoying.

AndyRAC
14th August 2008, 10:35
General rule of thumb..... if they get talked about by the media then they're generally devoid of talent or just plain annoying.

Yeah, part of the 'In crowd' of 'celebrities' famous for - being famous. Don't actually do anything or have talent, i;e Kate Moss, Sienna Miller, etc

A.F.F.
14th August 2008, 10:59
Yeah, part of the 'In crowd' of 'celebrities' famous for - being famous. Don't actually do anything or have talent, i;e Kate Moss, Sienna Miller, etc

All talented related to public boob factor. :)

Hazell B
14th August 2008, 15:31

Actually, I think that's a bit unfair - and wrong.

Kate Moss is a top model, employed constantly. Sienna Miller's a pretty good actress (not brilliant, but far better than Whatsit Knightly), again employed constantly. I'm not a fan of either, but have to admit they're both good enough at what they do.

If you'd said Jade Goody or somebody similar, I'd be agreeing.