PDA

View Full Version : Boy band

leopard
6th August 2008, 04:19
Just wondering that any of us might be and been a fan of boy band. The problem that not all would admit that they actually like such band, many has considered them as low taste of music.

I am nearly without objection on music, boy band is inclusive. NKOTB, Boyzone, West life, and NSYNC are among of those I get familiar with. NSYNC has the husky Justin, West life has Shane and the high voice of Mark. I think their music are fine.

gadjo_dilo
6th August 2008, 06:13
I was a Take That fan and I did stupid things that I'm ashamed to mention.

Storm
6th August 2008, 06:30
Ugh.

leopard
6th August 2008, 07:40
Take That doesn't involve chorea on their songs, while it's a must for boy band.

Honestly 'Against all odds' of Westlife sounds nicer than 'Take a look at me now' of Phil Collins. :)

cosmicpanda
6th August 2008, 07:41
I consider most popular music to be of a rather lowly type :p

leopard
6th August 2008, 07:52
In a decade this bands have been flourishing, I think only a few of them we can categorize great.

Except 'Corazon Espinando' which is also nice to rock our body, generally they are better than all Santana's song, let alone Pink Floyd. :)

GridGirl
6th August 2008, 07:55
Take That first time round. I had all the stationary and the bed spread. :s Don't care much for them second time round though.

ShiftingGears
6th August 2008, 11:21
Ugh.

+1

Drew
6th August 2008, 14:32
Santana is definitely NOT a boy band!

Personally I had more interest in girl bands

angie1313
6th August 2008, 14:50
Santana is definitely NOT a boy band!

Personally I had more interest in girl bands

lol!! Santana as a boy band?????? noooo I dont think so....

I agree go Spice Girls!!!! Girl POWER!! :D

harvick#1
6th August 2008, 15:19
was this even considered music :mark:

jso1985
6th August 2008, 20:38
Read it well cause I won't repeat it ever again!

I kinda liked Magneto and Mercurio(don't know who they are? lucky you...), hey I was 7 years old anyway...

And yes, I don't change the radio station when they put O-zone :erm: :s but in this case is because it brings me back some memories, not because I like the song, still no excuse though

BTW if you're refering "Corazon Espinado" as that Santana song made with Maná, neither Santana or Maná are boy bands

Sleeper
6th August 2008, 20:50
In a decade this bands have been flourishing, I think only a few of them we can categorize great.

Except 'Corazon Espinando' which is also nice to rock our body, generally they are better than all Santana's song, let alone Pink Floyd. :)
Pink Floyd= One of the greatest rock bands of all time.

Comparing them to manufactured boy bands is insane.

leopard
7th August 2008, 05:53
I don't mind Spice Girls, I like the sporty in longer hair, however the best choice would be the scary. :)

gadjo_dilo
7th August 2008, 07:26
And yes, I don't change the radio station when they put O-zone :erm: :s but in this case is because it brings me back some memories, not because I like the song, still no excuse though

That's exactly the symbol of the " tei - linden tree ". To make you remember with nostalgy a romantic love. :laugh:

In my case it's exactly the opposite. I could like the song despite its stupid lyrics, the moldovan rhythms are always irresistible, but I hate it because it brings me back some bad memories about a stressful journey to the seaside.

I don't mind Spice Girls, I like the sporty in longer hair, however the best choice would be the scary
I also like Sporty. To make the embarassement more and more: I'm still a member of her official forum :crazy:

leopard
7th August 2008, 09:14

Sorry, I didn't notice the Pink Floyd fans :)

I also like Sporty. To make the embarassement more and more: I'm still a member of her official forum
Yeah the two mels are the main character of them, I prefer the brown one still. :)

harsha
7th August 2008, 11:44
Beatles....still am a fan of them too :cheese:

pino
7th August 2008, 13:04

I am tempted to ban you for mentioning this great and unique Band in this thread :mad: ;)

harvick#1
7th August 2008, 17:47
isn't all bands with men in them only boy bands :p :

The Mars Volta's a boy band :mark: oh **** :mad: :p :

ChrisS
7th August 2008, 18:50
Greatest boy band ever :p

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4061/fingerbang800tw4.jpg

leopard
8th August 2008, 04:20
sorry again about Pink Floyd, it was calculated insult. ;)

Garry Walker
9th August 2008, 18:28
The thought of boybands is about as appealing to me as the thought of being a bitch to a guy in prison.

Indeed.