PDA

View Full Version : Horatio rulez!!

A.F.F.
29th July 2008, 19:44
When on vacation, especially spending time at summer cottage and more especially, when it rains all the time, you have the chance to follow TV-shows you normally don't. Like CSI Miami. I've never watched the show but lately, Iäve been wathcing every single CSI spin off there is. And boy, there's a lot of CSI shows :eek:

But CSI Miami is THE best. Horatio is so frigging cool guy. I think he is the coolest guy in TV history. He is like a mix of Captain Kirk and Walker Texas Ranger with a tiny splash of Sonny Crockett. Even the prologue is brilliant. First something happens, then a quick cut to the team and then Horatio spits some stupid oneliner. And the the theme songs starts.

Absolutely :hot:

ChrisS
29th July 2008, 20:01
then Horatio spits some stupid oneliner. And the the theme songs starts.

You forgot than he puts on his sunglasses ;)

I think there is a video on youtube with all his oneliners.

I started watching CSI less than a year ago and I found and watched all episodes of all 3 shows. CSI Miami is my favourite

JSH
29th July 2008, 21:45
Sorry, but watching Horatio and his "I am the hero" rubbish and cheesy overacting turns me off CSI Miami everytime. I still prefer the original CSI.

Daniel
30th July 2008, 10:45
I prefer House :p

janneppi
30th July 2008, 10:50
... and then Horatio spits some stupid oneliner. And the the theme songs starts.

Absolutely :hot:
You'll appreciate this then. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sarYH0z948

Hazell B
5th August 2008, 22:02
New York for me.

Miami's stories are utter bunk (they jump to far too many conclusions with just guesswork) and H standing like a teapot being too caring grinds a bit.

Grittier New York, and all it's great accents, appeals far more :up:

Donney
6th August 2008, 08:39
I much prefer CSI New York.

veeten
6th August 2008, 14:16
Well, looks like Gil Grissom will be stepping down and replaced by...

Morpheus. :cool:

Yes, Laurence Fishburne is in talks to take on the role for William Peterson, whom is calling it quits. Two others that were under consideration were John Malkovich and Kurt Russell.

angie1313
6th August 2008, 14:52
Yea...New York is 100% better. David Caruso couldn't act himself out of a paper bag. Plus, LT. Dan is in CSI New York. How can you beat that???

A.F.F.
6th August 2008, 15:50
Easily.

Horatio rules :D

ChrisS
6th August 2008, 16:09
Well, looks like Gil Grissom will be stepping down and replaced by...

Morpheus. :cool:

Yes, Laurence Fishburne is in talks to take on the role for William Peterson, whom is calling it quits. Two others that were under consideration were John Malkovich and Kurt Russell.

Thats the end of CSI IMHO

First Sara leaving, then Warrick dying and now Gil. I didn't care much about Sara but Gil was CSI

Hazell B
6th August 2008, 20:36
Yeah, Gil's leaving will almost certainly see the show die - or merge with another spin off perhaps.

Peterson said he'd do guest shows from time to time, but we all know it won't be enough to save it.