PDA

View Full Version : Jason Hughes

Alfa Fan
19th July 2008, 17:16
Apparantly Jason has finally got his Honda Integra. It's been seen testing at Croft recently in a black & green livery. Can't wait to see how he gets on in a newer car, I reckon he'll be on the outskirts of the top 10.

peewhee
19th July 2008, 17:48
I reckon he'll be on the outskirts of the top 10.

You must have a lot of faith in the combination? Personally I doubt it will improve his standing that much!

If he has an Integra.. I wonder who's it was?

Eurotech
19th July 2008, 19:41
Its supposed to be David Pinkneys but that is advertised in Autosport as for sale along with the two A-tech alfas which were supposed to go to Team 48.......

Eurotech
19th July 2008, 20:34
are there any photos of it?

peewhee
19th July 2008, 20:44
Its supposed to be David Pinkneys but that is advertised in Autosport as for sale along with the two A-tech alfas which were supposed to go to Team 48.......

But I have been told it is not Pinkney's Integra!

tyreman2
20th July 2008, 20:50
If Jason has got an Integra,i have no doubt that he will show a lot of improvement over his recent performances in the MG as he is one of the better true amateur drivers in BTCC right now.However I dont know where that black and green car has come from,it is definately not Pinkneys old car

Eurotech
20th July 2008, 22:24
One minute, whos can it be?

Matt Neal 05 = Andy Jordan
Matt Neal 06 = John George
Dan Eaves 05 = David Pinkney
Gordon Shedden 06 = Mike Jordan
Gareth Howell 05/06 = Alan Taylor

Thats the 5 Team Halfords chassis origionally built and they are all in use except for the David Pinkney car.

Confusing, isnt it?

VkmSpouge
20th July 2008, 23:03
First off are people sure that was Hughes testing the Integra up north? Secondly was that a BTCC Integra?

Eurotech
22nd July 2008, 11:23
Apparently not because according to alfa fan on the 'car selling confusion' thread because he said that it was a Civic.......

http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=506710&posted=1