PDA

View Full Version : Where's the 24 car?

Shai-Hulud
16th July 2008, 10:21
Yeah, I know. It's probably a matter of cash, but I was surprised that the second Roth car hasn't appeared at Nashville. It's also missing on the entrant list for Mid Ohio, so I wouldn't be surprised if we're not seeing that car anymore for the rest of the season.
Several people on this forum have expressed the idea that Roth should step out of the car himself and let Howard and/or Andretti do the driving for him and I couldn't agree more. This point is even getting more valid with only one car on the grid. It appears as if Roth is running his team into the ground with all the wrecking he does and, hence, the utter lack of decent results. His expenses on spares must be towering...

BobGarage
16th July 2008, 10:29
The team did say a few weeks ago that if they didn't find sponsor money then they wouldn't be able to run both cars....

the sooner Roth steps down and puts a decent driver in the car the better.

Dr. Krogshöj
16th July 2008, 10:56
If Roth wanted to step down, he would already have. I expect him finishing the season, with Jay Howard and John Andretti watching from the sideline.

Chris R
16th July 2008, 11:50
If Roth is spending his own $$ to run the car he probably wants to drive it too - can't blame him for that....

icehammer97
16th July 2008, 19:12
Let him run the car and his money out this year so next year his team is gone and not a moving wreck that could take out a contender or cause a yellow

drewdawg727
16th July 2008, 23:35
He did have his career best finish at Nashville last week..