PDA

View Full Version : Want to know where Conrad gets his money from?

Daniel
8th July 2008, 16:49
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=billy+rautenbach+robert+mugabe&meta=

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conrad_Rautenbach

His father, Billy Rautenbach is one of only a handful of white farmers protected by Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe.

Not cool...... I'm even less of a fan of Conrad than I was before.

*cue hordes of people who have no problem with opressing a country full of poor people and starving them to death so we can have one more mediocre driver on the entry lists telling me to lay off the guy*

MrJan
8th July 2008, 17:03
Don't reall have a comment on the story, but:

The charges against Rautenbach include stealing 1,300 cars from Hyundai

Must of taken him chuffing ages, either that or Hyundai left their keys in the boot :laugh:

Buzz Lightyear
8th July 2008, 17:12
interesting link.............................

Lousada
8th July 2008, 18:19
I recall that some (south-african?) forum members already repeated this a number of times here, ever since Conrad stepped in the spotlights.

Torsen
9th July 2008, 00:16
oh what ... africa is being used... no!!!! it can't be? its only been going on for hundreds of years...

Brother John
9th July 2008, 06:08
Of its dad. :D
All the rest is how the world is today, only own importance and money is still important. :s mokin:

redunderthebed
9th July 2008, 14:30
I have looked at the google search his old man is a nasty piece of work.

More links
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?xml=/money/2008/06/15/cczim115.xml&page=2
http://www.minesandcommunities.org/article.php?a=733
http://www.afdevinfo.com/htmlreports/peo/peo_33451.html
http://www.moneyweb.co.za/mw/view/mw/en/page84?oid=212866&sn=Detail

m.lowe
10th July 2008, 01:34
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=billy+rautenbach+robert+mugabe&meta=

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conrad_Rautenbach

Not cool...... I'm even less of a fan of Conrad than I was before.

*cue hordes of people who have no problem with opressing a country full of poor people and starving them to death so we can have one more mediocre driver on the entry lists telling me to lay off the guy*

He cant pick his father can he?
whatever he does he has to live with what his father gets upto I'm still a fan of Conrad

Camelopard
10th July 2008, 04:06
He cant pick his father can he?
whatever he does he has to live with what his father gets upto I'm still a fan of Conrad

Maybe, but he doesn't have to accept his fathers's money, does he? :(

WRCfan
10th July 2008, 13:00
Daniel, go and get a day job, a REAL hobby (and no playing with yourself is not a hobby) then perhaps you will be able to get over your unhealthy obsession with the guy.

Seriously what were you doing putting his family's name randomly in Wikipedia!? That indicates to me you can't even sleep without Conrad being in your head!

So what is his father is tied in with the turmoil over there. As was said, Conrad can't choose his parents...

Camelopard
10th July 2008, 13:13
Daniel, go and get a day job, a REAL hobby (and no playing with yourself is not a hobby) then perhaps you will be able to get over your unhealthy obsession with the guy.

Seriously what were you doing putting his family's name randomly in Wikipedia!? That indicates to me you can't even sleep without Conrad being in your head!

So what is his father is tied in with the turmoil over there. As was said, Conrad can't choose his parents...

I must admit that I gave some thought to where he was getting his money from and did a search on google just after I got back from the Rally of Jordan, I was curious given the fact that I was told unofficialy by someone with good contacts in the WRC that conrad's money was allegedly coming from people closely aligned to mugabe. It does seem stange that the majority of whites have been forced out of Zim, but the allegedly the rautenbachs remain and still have their farm and their other interests have not been nationalized, as I said previously, he doesn't have to accept the money just because it comes from his father.

Daniel
10th July 2008, 14:36

Why don't you get a real hobby? (and no being an ignorant jerk is not a hobby)

Of course he can't choose his dad. But he can choose whether or not to accept his dirty money. There's nothing wrong with being the son of a guy like Bill Rautenbach but there's something very much wrong with accepting money that comes from a guy who is involved with Mugabe and other brutal regimes in Africa.

It's sad to see that people like yourself and M.Love have no problem with the fact that the money comes from the opression of people in Africa.....

If Billy wanted to finance a WRC drive for me I'd tell him where to shove his dirty money.

m.lowe
10th July 2008, 20:09
Mr Love PMSL

Its Lowe Daniel not Love.

Before all this come about as most of you will know Billy Rautenbach was multiple African champion and what he does along with Mugabe he will have to answer for one day I am not a fan of Mugabe as I dont agree with what he stands for as Zimbabwe should be heading forward and not backwards.

Its a shame Morgan Tsvangirai and the MDC where forced to back down on going against Mugabe as it shows what the people of Zimbabwe want, but Mugabe must be paying his people well to look after him

There will always be people who make money from illgotten ways and thats life unless those that have power can be brought down, but dont have a go at Conrad just because he has is getting the chance to compete on the WRC.

If he gets money from his father so what he wont get that sort of money to put him in the WRC elswhere will he and despite what Billy Rautenbach is any father would do for their son in rallying to get him to the top wouldn't they?, (What Billy Rautenbach is accused or what he has allegedly done then he himself has to answer for that) dont spout off on here attacking Conrad if he's not here to defend himself unless you have personal issues with him Daniel

Daniel
10th July 2008, 20:29
Mr Love PMSL

Its Lowe Daniel not Love.

Before all this come about as most of you will know Billy Rautenbach was multiple African champion and what he does along with Mugabe he will have to answer for one day I am not a fan of Mugabe as I dont agree with what he stands for as Zimbabwe should be heading forward and not backwards.

Its a shame Morgan Tsvangirai and the MDC where forced to back down on going against Mugabe as it shows what the people of Zimbabwe want, but Mugabe must be paying his people well to look after him

There will always be people who make money from illgotten ways and thats life unless those that have power can be brought down, but dont have a go at Conrad just because he has is getting the chance to compete on the WRC.

If he gets money from his father so what he wont get that sort of money to put him in the WRC elswhere will he and despite what Billy Rautenbach is any father would do for their son in rallying to get him to the top wouldn't they?, (What Billy Rautenbach is accused or what he has allegedly done then he himself has to answer for that) dont spout off on here attacking Conrad if he's not here to defend himself unless you have personal issues with him Daniel
Sorry for the typo. Was purely accidental Mr M.Lowe :)

I don't have personal issues with the guy :) Before I found this out I thought he was a waste of money and a danger to everyone going to a WRC event. Now that I know where his money comes from I'm just disgusted that he would accept money that comes from such a "dirty" source. Of course people will always get money in illgotten ways. Doesn't mean we have to like it or respect them for it. In all seriousness if you showed me that any driver in rallying from Loeb to the lowliest guy competing in a single stage event was getting their funding from such a morally reprehensible person then I would be here posting the same thread with the names changed.

m.lowe
10th July 2008, 20:38
Ok good point Daniel

As soon as I heard the name Conrad Rautenbach I knew who his father was and what he was upto in Africa.

Some people do think he is just buying his way into the WRC but thats the way the WRC is now unless teams are prepared to pay you big bucks.

It never lasts forever and if he dosnt get his works drive he will either carry on some way or another or drift away from the WRC

Roy
10th July 2008, 20:48
.... In all seriousness if you showed me that any driver in rallying from Loeb to the lowliest guy competing in a single stage event was getting their funding from such a morally reprehensible person then I would be here posting the same thread with the names changed.

What do you say about this...?

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2008/07/402901.html

Zico
10th July 2008, 21:43
Daniel, What is it about Conrad that irks you so much? It must go deeper than his driving skill or lack of it to cause you to research in this way.. Im curious.

As Roy has just demonstrated, I guess you can find unhealthy associations or dirty money in all major sports if you look hard enough.

Tomi
10th July 2008, 22:15
I guess you can find unhealthy associations or dirty money in all major sports if you look hard enough.

thats true, like the criminals use to say, that you are not much of a thief if you dont own a premier legue football team. :)

Daniel
10th July 2008, 22:19

I think that's shockingly bad. Did you expect to say it was OK because Total are supporting the works team and they're doing will and not crap like Conrad? :)

Oil is a dirty business to be in. Especially in this day and age.

Daniel
10th July 2008, 22:24
Daniel, What is it about Conrad that irks you so much? It must go deeper than his driving skill or lack of it to cause you to research in this way.. Im curious.

I didn't research :) It was an email that I was sent. What irks me about Conrad is his recklessness. When it's someone like Colin being reckless you at least see there being a point to him being on the ragged edge because back in his Subaru days he was bloody fast. But Conrad is on the ragged edge a lot of the time and for what? To beat a few of the lesser Grp N cars? :confused: When there are good british drivers like Meeke and co sitting on the sidelines doing SFA and you've got Conrad wasting so much money it's almost criminal. Funny thing is a few years ago when the WRC was in better health people on this forum used to bollock the rather safe yet slow Warmbold yet now that there aren't too many cars out there they seem to care about losing a badly driven WRCar from the entry lists. Strange.

m.lowe
11th July 2008, 00:12
The thing is Daniel (and i'm not arguing with you as you have your view) If Meeke was good enough for the WRC teams then he would be in there, if he could raise the money like Guy Wilks is looking to do then he could have any car.

If you have the money you can wreck (within reason) what you want as your paying for it
When Colin was wrecking Subarus he was told by DR to calm it down as it was costing Subaru and Prodrive silly money at the time

If you have the money then teams will welcome you
If you havent then we will see you when you have

noel157
11th July 2008, 00:43
If Meeke was good enough for the WRC teams then he would be in there, if he could raise the money like Guy Wilks is looking to do then he could have any car.

I'm not sure of your logic there Mark. "If Meeke was good enough for the WRC teams then he would be in there" What does that mean? Do you think he isn't good enough (personally no problem if that's your view) or do you think any driver talented enough will get a seat in a WRC team? There's plenty of drivers besides Meeke who deserve a WRC seat but lack one essential ingredient - a large cheque book. Talent will get you nowhere in the current WRC climate.

Has Conrad R got aspirations to be a works driver? Long way to go given his WRC career to date.

Tomi
11th July 2008, 00:53
I think Mark is right, if Meeke would be good enough he would have by now the same manager that Latvala and Hirvonen has.

noel157
11th July 2008, 01:17
I think Mark is right, if Meeke would be good enough he would have by now the same manager that Latvala and Hirvonen has.

My point wasn't just related to Meeke but any driver with the talent to be a WRC front runner. Talent alone ain't good enough now. By that logic Mark reckons Wilks is not good enough or any number of drivers across Europe.
And Tomi doesn't Timo Jouhki only have an interest in Finnish drivers? (as far as I know)
His family company have excellent connections in the commercial world to further a driver's career. Can't think of anyone else outside Finland in a simlar position.

sollitt
11th July 2008, 03:03
When it's someone like Colin being reckless you at least see there being a point to him being on the ragged edge because back in his Subaru days he was bloody fast. But Conrad is on the ragged edge a lot of the time and for what? To beat a few of the lesser Grp N cars? :confused:
So you think the WRC, and the qualifying events ought only be for championship contenders? That's not what the rallying I know & love is all about.

When there are good british drivers like Meeke and co sitting on the sidelines doing SFA and you've got Conrad wasting so much money it's almost criminal.
It is his, or his father's money to "waste" as he sees fit. There's no evidence to suggest that if Conrad weren't spending it the budget would be spent on "Meeke & Co".

Funny thing is a few years ago when the WRC was in better health people on this forum used to bollock the rather safe yet slow Warmbold yet now that there aren't too many cars out there they seem to care about losing a badly driven WRCar from the entry lists. Strange.
Only a very few ill advised forum members would bag Warmbold. As now, the intelligent majority accepted that young Warmbold was doing his own thing and not effecting anyone else and that we ought just let him get on with it.

Face it Daniel, this is nothing more than another childish rant about a driver who you've chosen to bag because he's not here to defend himself. Doing so somehow flatters your ego. It's very sad.

The world over, and at all levels, motorsport has historically been frequented by persons with 'colourful' profiles and whose money has questionable origins.
Feel free to cast whatever moral judgements you wish however please spare the rest of us your nonsense.

L5->R5/CR
11th July 2008, 03:58
The question that must be asked is why does it really matter.

You can argue principle (there are certainly worse arguments to make) but why should that really matter.

I doubt that we would see the same kind of outrage these days if we had big pharmaceuticals or tobacco back in as sponsors, yet, they do as much harm, if not more, to places like Africa, then the Rautenbach family does.

Nobody wants to slag off the energy drink sponsors that make a product full of harsh stimulants that can so change the balance of one's body that they can literally poison you. That is a global trend, not just concentrated to one country.

I simply find this thread amusing. As some may recall there was a handful of our African forum members that posted about the dubious and out right shameful status of the Rautenbach family. Yet back then, we didn't have any loud mouth forumers going around and getting on their soap box. What has changed? Why does it matter now? Because you just realized it?

If anyone is to be so principled as for this to be as big of an injustice as some have made it out to be, then why did they wait so long as to poke into the background of the driver and his funding. You need to only briefly scratch the surface to realize what kind of things provide the funding and the status of the family.

Tomi
11th July 2008, 06:24
And Tomi doesn't Timo Jouhki only have an interest in Finnish drivers? (as far as I know)
His family company have excellent connections in the commercial world to further a driver's career. Can't think of anyone else outside Finland in a simlar position.

according to him self not s long time ago he tryed to find a brittish driver, but could not find anyone suitable.

WRCfan
11th July 2008, 06:33
Why don't you get a real hobby? (and no being an ignorant jerk is not a hobby)

Of course he can't choose his dad. But he can choose whether or not to accept his dirty money. There's nothing wrong with being the son of a guy like Bill Rautenbach but there's something very much wrong with accepting money that comes from a guy who is involved with Mugabe and other brutal regimes in Africa.

It's sad to see that people like yourself and M.Love have no problem with the fact that the money comes from the opression of people in Africa.....

If Billy wanted to finance a WRC drive for me I'd tell him where to shove his dirty money.

It's not that I don't care, it's that you sit on here bagging him for every reason under the sun, first it was 'he crashed my favourite car' (Monte Carlo). Well if he wants to trash his Xsara then that's up to him. It shouldn't make your life a living hell. I mean he only has to send it back to the factory and patch the bl00dy thing up!'

Then it was he was a danger to all involved. If you are EVER hit by a rally car on a rally then your are 100% in the wrong. You should ensure you are in a place where you WILL NOT be hit regardless of where the car may end up in different circumstances.

Then it was he was wasting money (spoilt rich kid). Well it's none of your cash so you can keep quiet in the cheap seats about how his dad decides to spend it...

Now it is because of the dirty money. Yes, dirty the money may be, however you continually just talk dribble and are looking EVERYWHERE for a reason to bag the guy.

We all know you have a fetish with Conrad and your continual dribbling about him got boring a long time ago, it's been said on the forums before about where the funds come from so not like you have just made a ground breaking discovery....

redunderthebed
11th July 2008, 06:51
The thing is that there is dodgy money all across sport the fact that total sponsors rally teams is case in point.However this has to be one of the more unsavoury sources of money i have seen.If Conrad was a decent rally driver this would be more of a issue but he is just another privateer and i believe he wouldnt be the only privateer that gets his/her money from less than reputable sources.

I think singling him out is slightly unfair however considering how much of a nasty piece of work his old man is and there would be no doubt he is behind this considering i dont think any other team would take him and there would be no sponsorship sources in his home country due to the fact its well....f**ked.

I can fully understand why Daniel would have a grudge but he doesnt need to repeat it.

However Motorsport (and sport in general) has rarely cared where they get there money from due to the competition for the sponsorship dollar.As someone pointed out before until recently many series where funded (some quite heavily) by tobacco companies and the consequences of that are far greater than some dodgy businessmen however unsavory in Africa.

A.F.F.
11th July 2008, 08:59
according to him self not s long time ago he tryed to find a brittish driver, but could not find anyone suitable.

Yep, that's true. Meeke was one of them he studied.

Daniel
11th July 2008, 09:30
So you think the WRC, and the qualifying events ought only be for championship contenders? That's not what the rallying I know & love is all about.

It is his, or his father's money to "waste" as he sees fit. There's no evidence to suggest that if Conrad weren't spending it the budget would be spent on "Meeke & Co".

It's not his or his fathers money. It's money which comes from a brutal regime which starves it's people and stifles democracy. Just because you're in posession of something doesn't mean it's rightfully yours.

I'd love to see you living in Zimbabwe right now.... would you be right behind Conrad as he makes his way down the stages in a car funded by money which should be paying for your healthcare and other essential services?

Only a very few ill advised forum members would bag Warmbold. As now, the intelligent majority accepted that young Warmbold was doing his own thing and not effecting anyone else and that we ought just let him get on with it.

Face it Daniel, this is nothing more than another childish rant about a driver who you've chosen to bag because he's not here to defend himself. Doing so somehow flatters your ego. It's very sad.

Damn! I've been exposed :( Yes I bag of Rautencrash to make me feel better. I'm a very unhappy person and my life is crap so rather than do so many other things to make my life better I pick on one particular Zimbabwean driver who just happens to be one of the most inept drivers ever to step into a WRCar whose dad is involved in all sorts of dodgy stuff in Africa. That's also why I wasn't a big fan of Gigi Galli in his Mitsu and Peugeot days. Not because I just didn't feel he was as good a driver as people made him out to be.... but because I am deeply unhappy. Stop trying to play psychologist Solitt and go off and do whatever it is you do :)

It wasn't just a few people who bagged Warmbold :) It was a lot of people. Personally I didn't have that much of a problem with the guy. He always drove within his limits and as you say he was just doing his own thing. I've never been given reason to think that his money came from such dubious sources either. I never really had a huge problem but perhaps I wasn't so deeply unhappy back then perhaps? :confused:

m.lowe
11th July 2008, 10:59
I'm not sure of your logic there Mark. "If Meeke was good enough for the WRC teams then he would be in there" What does that mean? Do you think he isn't good enough (personally no problem if that's your view) or do you think any driver talented enough will get a seat in a WRC team? There's plenty of drivers besides Meeke who deserve a WRC seat but lack one essential ingredient - a large cheque book. Talent will get you nowhere in the current WRC climate.

Has Conrad R got aspirations to be a works driver? Long way to go given his WRC career to date.

Sorry Noel
I was just refferring to what Daniel said on the last page about Meeke and co sitting around

My point was if WR teams thought Meeke and others where a good option to be a paid driver they would be up there.

Meeke is a dam good driver with talent

noel157
11th July 2008, 11:15
Sorry Noel
I was just refferring to what Daniel said on the last page about Meeke and co sitting around

My point was if WR teams thought Meeke and others where a good option to be a paid driver they would be up there.

Meeke is a dam good driver with talent

No worries Mark, my point wasn't regarding Meeke in particular but more the state of the sport at present. 4 factory teams (well 3 1/2), 8 drivers and only 2 OR 3 (is Hirvonen paid?) are employed on a proper salaried basis, the remainder bring money to the team. But we've discussed this for years so nothing new.

kleisj
11th July 2008, 11:55
One thing is if he deserves to be in WRC , another thing is where his father made his fortune. Some rich people may have their hands dirty, but then again is not something that can be proven here, is not something of an interest from a WRC point of view, and more important is not something that should be discussed when it involves the reputation of a man just because of an article in the net.
Even if it is right I don't think is any of our concern where a WRC driver gets his money from.

Daniel
11th July 2008, 12:02
It's not that I don't care, it's that you sit on here bagging him for every reason under the sun, first it was 'he crashed my favourite car' (Monte Carlo).

That's what's called a joke.......

Then it was he was wasting money (spoilt rich kid). Well it's none of your cash so you can keep quiet in the cheap seats about how his dad decides to spend it...

What about the fact that the people whose cash it is are starving? What about the fact that this cash is used to prop up a regime that opresses them?

Then it was he was a danger to all involved. If you are EVER hit by a rally car on a rally then your are 100% in the wrong. You should ensure you are in a place where you WILL NOT be hit regardless of where the car may end up in different circumstances.

OK I'll agree with that. But the problem is Conrad seems to have some pretty "interesting" crashes and it's clear that he's not really as in control as he should be. He's also gone off on road sections and had a head on accident with other rally traffic (possibly not his fault or a 50:50 accident I'll admit) in amongst his other crashes. As my mum told me when she took me for my first drive when I was learning "Just remember a car is a weapon and you can hurt yourself and others so just be careful". As much as Solitt says I don't care about safety and others say I don't care about Conrad it would be a horrible thing for him or David to get hurt in an accident.

Now it is because of the dirty money. Yes, dirty the money may be, however you continually just talk dribble and are looking EVERYWHERE for a reason to bag the guy.

We all know you have a fetish with Conrad and your continual dribbling about him got boring a long time ago, it's been said on the forums before about where the funds come from so not like you have just made a ground breaking discovery....

What is it with Kiwi's like yourself and Solitt talking absolute crap? Solitt thinks I'm depressed and you think I'm in love with him :rotflmao: So I guess the answer to all my problems is for me to run off with Conrad. That way I have my man and I'm no longer depressed :laugh:

I didn't go looking for this story. It came to me. I never saw the original postings that other people mentioned and if I had I'd have said the same.

DonJippo
11th July 2008, 12:03
No worries Mark, my point wasn't regarding Meeke in particular but more the state of the sport at present. 4 factory teams (well 3 1/2), 8 drivers and only 2 OR 3 (is Hirvonen paid?) are employed on a proper salaried basis, the remainder bring money to the team. But we've discussed this for years so nothing new.

All factory drivers are paid by team to drive.

Daniel
11th July 2008, 15:11
The thing is that there is dodgy money all across sport the fact that total sponsors rally teams is case in point.However this has to be one of the more unsavoury sources of money i have seen.If Conrad was a decent rally driver this would be more of a issue but he is just another privateer and i believe he wouldnt be the only privateer that gets his/her money from less than reputable sources.

I think singling him out is slightly unfair however considering how much of a nasty piece of work his old man is and there would be no doubt he is behind this considering i dont think any other team would take him and there would be no sponsorship sources in his home country due to the fact its well....f**ked.

I can fully understand why Daniel would have a grudge but he doesnt need to repeat it.

However Motorsport (and sport in general) has rarely cared where they get there money from due to the competition for the sponsorship dollar.As someone pointed out before until recently many series where funded (some quite heavily) by tobacco companies and the consequences of that are far greater than some dodgy businessmen however unsavory in Africa.

Very true. But by and large tobacco companies operate within the law and when they don't there are lawsuits and so on and they get penalised. I don't agree with Tobacco as a product at all but there's no law against producing tobacco and selling it lawfully. Personally if it were up to me I'd ban tobacco but the world is all about free choice and if people want to smoke we should allow them.

Interestingly enough there was a program on the BBC just the other day with Duncan Bannatyne about the way BAT (Subaru's old sponsor) operates in Africa and how it targets young people and uses advertising methods which go against it's own code of conduct. Thankfully there are people out there who give a **** about businesses or individuals profiting from the exploitation of vulnerable people.

The difference though between tobacco sponsorship and this is that you can choose whether or not you want to start smoking and whether you want to keep on smoking. I fail to see the problem with a company operating within the law selling tobacco which may end up killing the people who use it. It's their choice and you've got to respect that. But the people in Zimbabwe can't choose whether they want Mugabe as their opressor or not. They also can't choose whether they want the wealth of their country leached off by people like Billy Rautenbach.

Motorsportfun
12th July 2008, 15:12
It's bad to say, but there are many brands involved in bad-activities.

Red Bull (Citroen's sponsor) is damaging the healthy of persons with some ingredients (see about glucuronolactone).

SHELL (Suzuki's sponsor) is responsible for many things, one of theme is the pollution of lots of rivers, oppression, etc.

MITSUBISHI is involved in weapons commerce.

I'm thinking to Formula 1 too, and to Ultimate Motorsport (so Sonangol).

As you see, there are many bad things in all the sports, but it's quite difficult to stop them, so... that's the situation!

jso1985
14th July 2008, 00:26

while that might be true, you can't take indymedia as a true "news" source(or the people that works with them like the guys who did that protest), I'm not saying Total is innocent(actually I don't know) but indymedia is made by lifeless communist wannabes who think because they say so then it's true, as according to their on-spanish version when my city rioted agaisnt the goverment(a socialist goverment that is) in November, the site claimed all rioters got paid between 50 and 150 dollars by the USA embassy to do so, but true is that apparently I'm pretty stupid because I didn't receive a cent back then!.

back to topic... maybe's is better Conrad is wasting his father's dirty money on harmless stuff(to the society that is, if Conrad gets hurt or killed well that's anotther thing) rather than using it on other dirty bussiness

ShiftingGears
14th July 2008, 01:27
Billy's money won't end back up in the Zimbabwian hands, Conrad rallying or not.

TWIGLEES
14th July 2008, 20:52
I think that's shockingly bad. Did you expect to say it was OK because Total are supporting the works team and they're doing will and not crap like Conrad? :)

Oil is a dirty business to be in. Especially in this day and age.

Stop being a knob and enjoy the sport.

DonJippo
15th July 2008, 20:10
Billy's money won't end back up in the Zimbabwian hands, Conrad rallying or not.

So that makes it allright then...

cut the b.s.
15th July 2008, 23:37
The thing is Daniel (and i'm not arguing with you as you have your view) If Meeke was good enough for the WRC teams then he would be in there, if he could raise the money like Guy Wilks is looking to do then he could have any car.

If you have the money you can wreck (within reason) what you want as your paying for it
When Colin was wrecking Subarus he was told by DR to calm it down as it was costing Subaru and Prodrive silly money at the time

If you have the money then teams will welcome you
If you havent then we will see you when you have

Read you own post, you contradict yourself.....

And remember when Colin was bending Subs he built there cars to an iconic level that they have benefitted from since, Evos by and large have been the better road car (imo)

16th July 2008, 09:59
Everyone has his inherent ability( power or capacity?) which is easily concealed by habbits, blurred by time, and eroded by laziness________We assure you of our best wow gold (http://www.igxee.com/) service at all time. Don? be irresolute! Just place your order to buy Cheap Wwow gold (http://www.mmorpg365.com/) here then your desired wow gold (http://www.wowgoldme.com/) will be in your mail box in wow game. wow gold (http://www.wowgold50.com/).In order to provide a quickly and easy way of wow gold (http://www.gamegoldnews.com/) delivery

GigiGalliNo1
16th July 2008, 14:57
How does the Abu Dhabi Mugabe World Rally Championships sound?

:p