PDA

View Full Version : College

lilmelvschilton
25th January 2007, 15:52
Why does college have to drag on for so long?

Mark in Oshawa
25th January 2007, 16:52
That is because anything worth having takes time and effort, and anything that comes too easy is likely not worth having.

I think back now, I should have never LEFT school, cause if you think school sucks, wait for the reality of the working life..

Dave B
25th January 2007, 17:52
Pah, students, you get up in time to watch Jeremy Kyle and you're back home in time for Countdown.

If I recall correctly.... :p

lilmelvschilton
26th January 2007, 14:03
lol

dont get me wrongg i do like college its just that some of the units i do are really confusing and it does my head in

AndySpeed
26th January 2007, 14:51
Pah, students, you get up in time to watch Jeremy Kyle and you're back home in time for Countdown.

Yeah - because I work at a bar so have late shifts (meaning getting up later) then have to go to lectures and by the time Countdown is on I need a little rest :p :

Students lives don't fit conveniently between 9 and 5 like many other peoples.

Drew
28th January 2007, 00:49

Students in Wales have to watch delayed Countdown and delayed Deal or no Deal, so they can't ring in to win the money :angry: :p :

A girl in my corridor has 4 hours of lectures a week, yet still claims to be stressed :\

lilmelvschilton
29th January 2007, 11:24
lol