PDA

View Full Version : Reference to Kubica's crash

wedge
9th June 2008, 23:41
Anyone else found this annoying?

A professional driver puts such incidents in the past and gets on with the job, else they shouldn't be driving a race car.

Though to a certain extent.

I do applaud Prost and Lauda for not racing in appaulling monsoon conditions in Adelaide and Fuji and the actions of the Michelin drivers at Indy in 2005.

ArrowsFA1
10th June 2008, 07:59
Anyone else found this annoying?
Robert Kubica probably :p It clearly wasn't an issue for him but the media do like having a "story" and this one had a happy ending :cool:

wmcot
10th June 2008, 08:10
I think it's only natural for the media to play it up - his crash last year was pretty amazing (or should I say his escape from it with minor injuries) and to follow it with his first win at the same track one year later is the stuff journalists dream of.

(Besides, I'd rather read about this than the Max scandal!)

Mikeall
18th June 2008, 19:36
Fisichella mentioned the biggest crash of his career at Magny Cours in 2002 in his race preview. I doubt its something you forget quickly.

71minus2
18th June 2008, 19:56
i noticed the fascination over Kubica's crash and thought it inappropriate just before the race.

However, ITV will never be as annoying as they are with their unbelievable bias and favouritism of Lewis Hamilton.
Come on guys, there are 19 other drivers and some of them are also British!!

Roll on 2009, BBC cant be this bad!