PDA

View Full Version : Ralf Waldmann...

AndyRAC
12th May 2008, 08:54
Excuse my ignorance - I'm sure I heard he's managing somebody/some team, but what is he doing now? Was watching the 2000 British 250cc GP over the weekend - rememeber at the time being flabbergasted, even now you're still not sure if he will catch Jacque. Fantastic stuff!!

patnicholls
12th May 2008, 11:08
He works for the Grizzly Gas Kiefer 125cc team (Stefan Bradl, Robin Lasser and Robert Muresan), we saw him on TV grinning after one of them crashed in the rain in Shanghai.

That Donington 250 race was one to remember.

AndyRAC
12th May 2008, 11:38
He works for the Grizzly Gas Kiefer 125cc team (Stefan Bradl, Robin Lasser and Robert Muresan), we saw him on TV grinning after one of them crashed in the rain in Shanghai.

That Donington 250 race was one to remember.

Cheers, that's it - Stefan Bradl, good young German rider!

mx311
14th May 2008, 05:15
Was watching the 2000 British 250cc GP over the weekend - rememeber at the time being flabbergasted, even now you're still not sure if he will catch Jacque. Fantastic stuff!!
Still the single greatest motorcycle race I have ever seen, absolutely amazing. :D

It's great to see him around the paddock and helping out the young guys on the Grizzly Gas team, especially Stefan Bradl who has two of Germany's best GP riders to get advice from, Ralf and his dad Helmut Bradl.