PDA

View Full Version : Radovan Novak

seppefan
2nd May 2008, 15:48
What does Radovan know that we do not. He seems very certain he knows.

janneppi
2nd May 2008, 15:59
Who is Radovan Novak?

Tazio
2nd May 2008, 16:35
What does Radovan know that we do not. He seems very certain he knows.I think we are about to find out very soon. This could be a real Blockbuster!

BDunnell
2nd May 2008, 16:41
He is the head of the Czech motorsport federation who has made accusations that Ron Dennis had something to do with a certain newspaper ending up writing a story about the private life of the boss of some organisation or other. ;)

inimitablestoo
2nd May 2008, 16:46
Well, if I'd given somebody hundreds of millions of pounds, I'd want to make sure it wasn't being frittered away in a Chelsea dungeon... ;)

ChrisS
2nd May 2008, 17:44
maybe he has evidence of the wife of a McLaren employee going into a shop and making copies of a VHS tape. :p

F1boat
2nd May 2008, 18:40
Well, if it is proven that Ron is behind this, he should leave with Max. The hatred between these two is obviously too big.

Bagwan
2nd May 2008, 19:21
If Mr. Novak is correct , then Ron has indeed crossed the line .

If he's right , then we shall , for sure , see Max stay , not that that wasn't for sure from the start .

What Max did was a touch creepy , but his business .
If Ron was behind this , he was doing his best to dethrone the head of the FIA , by besmirching his name in the press .

Some will say Rupert is behind it all , but it may be that he's just a very willing participant .

Tazio
3rd May 2008, 07:21
The more I read about Novak, and his motivations, the more I thunk this story is bullocks!

Radovan Novak is much in the news today for his remarks to a Czech radio station about who was responsible for what Max Mosley claims was an investigation into his private life. The end result of this was the sordid revelations that have filled the newspapers of late.

The sound of back-pedalling has been very clear as Novak has sought to avoid legal action (it is too late to worry about embarrassment)

Further study of the content of the interview reveals not only some interesting tales about how he came to have his FIA current position, but also about what he claims was an unofficial vote of 24 of the 26 members of the FIA World Motor Sport Council, which suggests that Mosley still has some support within the FIA. The two people not involved in this alleged process were Mosley himself and Bernie Ecclestone.
It is not clear why the latter was not involved.

One must consider the possibility that Novak's remarks are not simply those of a loose-lipped official but rather are designed to try to swing votes.
http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns20313.html

ShiftingGears
3rd May 2008, 08:03
I assure you guys that Ron Dennis was the cameraman.

...Not convinced?

Tazio
3rd May 2008, 08:07
I assure you guys that Ron Dennis was the cameraman.

...Not convinced?
From inside a Bra?

That would be quite a trick! :p :

F1boat
3rd May 2008, 08:29
Tazio, grandprix.com ALWAYS supports McLaren. I read them since 2005 and they have always supported the silver team and Ron. I do not respect their opinion very much, although I like how they write.

Tazio
3rd May 2008, 08:43
Tazio, grandprix.com ALWAYS supports McLaren. I read them since 2005 and they have always supported the silver team and Ron. I do not respect their opinion very much, although I like how they write.I wasn't aware of that! Let's see how this thing plays out!

markabilly
3rd May 2008, 15:48
Who is Radovan Novak?
He is someone whose mouth has given him his 15 minutes of fame.

Being located in Czech, rather than in some far away place like France or even London, means that he has direct access to all the local inside stuff about what really happenned in Great Brit between RD, Max and all that stuff.... :rolleyes:

He is either just running his mouth or trying to somehow help out Max by trying to drag RD into the mess, be it his own idea to do so or at the "request" of someone else.....

jso1985
3rd May 2008, 21:26
these are the cases where you have to talk with proof on your hands...
otherwise why should we believe someone who has nothing to do with Mosley and Dennis?