PDA

View Full Version : Make Rautenbach history MkII

Daniel
28th April 2008, 07:57
Crashing into the worlds best rally driver on a road section and taking him out while he's leading the rally :mark:

I do wonder if Conrad has beaten some record for crashing the most amount of times in a WRCar in such a short amount of time :confused:

urabus-denoS2000
28th April 2008, 08:09
Daniel,nice to see you back,comentating Conrad just wasnt the same without you.

Daniel
28th April 2008, 08:41
Daniel,nice to see you back,comentating Conrad just wasnt the same without you.

A.F.F.
28th April 2008, 09:09
I think it has something to do with Yin & Yan. Think about it. World's luckiest and world'd unluckiest driver meet in the middle of a desert. What happens?

DonJippo
28th April 2008, 09:16
Me thinks Daddy Rautenbach must dig a bit deeper in to his pocket for next round... :dozey:

wwbroe
28th April 2008, 09:32
I think it has something to do with Yin & Yan. Think about it. World's luckiest and world'd unluckiest driver meet in the middle of a desert. What happens?

It seems like you are saying that Loeb's successes were due to luck, i think he is just the best driver and got nothing to do with luck, even this weekend in Jordan he degrated the rest of the field and would have won easily without this incident.
On the other hand, Rautenbach is not the unluckiest driver around, because most of his off's are his own fault.
Concerning this accident i really think they were both fault, and it is not the fault of one or the other, but i think it is a fault of the organisers who are using such a small road as double access. :D

MikeD
28th April 2008, 09:53

So who's the lucky and who's the unlucky?

Is Rautenbach the lucky one because his father can pay for a great WRC car that's better than his son's talents justifies?

And Loeb the unlucky one to be hit by a driver who shouldn't be in WRC?

I guess that wasn't what you meant ;) , but calling Loeb "lucky" is a little far fetched.

Daniel
28th April 2008, 09:53
It seems like you are saying that Loeb's successes were due to luck, i think he is just the best driver and got nothing to do with luck, even this weekend in Jordan he degrated the rest of the field and would have won easily without this incident.
On the other hand, Rautenbach is not the unluckiest driver around, because most of his off's are his own fault.
Concerning this accident i really think they were both fault, and it is not the fault of one or the other, but i think it is a fault of the organisers who are using such a small road as double access. :D
Even the biggest Loeb fan has to admit he is quite lucky compared to others. But the fact that he's won his titles quite comfortably other than last year shows that it's not all luck for sure.

A.F.F.
28th April 2008, 09:55
It seems like you are saying that Loeb's successes were due to luck, i think he is just the best driver and got nothing to do with luck

Yes, you got me totally right. I've always said that all Loeb's achievements were gain due his luck.

I also think that Rautenbach is one of the most skillfull drivers out there and all his incidents were due bad luck.

Daniel
28th April 2008, 10:01
Yes, you got me totally right. I've always said that all Loeb's achievements were gain due his luck.

I also think that Rautenbach is one of the most skillfull drivers out there and all his incidents were due bad luck.
You owe me. The sarcasm-o-meter I have next to my PC to detect sarcastic posts just exploded! :angryfire

A.F.F.
28th April 2008, 10:06
So who's the lucky and who's the unlucky?

Is Rautenbach the lucky one because his father can pay for a great WRC car that's better than his son's talents justifies?

And Loeb the unlucky one to be hit by a driver who shouldn't be in WRC?

I guess that wasn't what you meant ;) ,

It's amazing how much more fun one get if the smileys are left out. :D

You got me right Mike, this is exactly what I meant. :up:

rwssport
28th April 2008, 10:14
Crashing into the worlds best rally driver on a road section and taking him out while he's leading the rally :mark:

I do wonder if Conrad has beaten some record for crashing the most amount of times in a WRCar in such a short amount of time :confused:

From what I saw of the incident on TV I would imagine that insurance companies would probably look on it as a knock for knock incident.

Would folks rather see 1 less WRC car on events?

A.F.F.
28th April 2008, 10:16
On serious note.

I've always thought that drivers from the category "pappa betalar" (daddy pays) are entitled to rally if they have the green for it. Some of them slowly evolved as drivers, like Aigner did. And if the seat is not away from anybody then why the hell not?

But now I honestly think that there should be some rules or standards. Don't you think Condrad has a little too big toy in his hands? For now we have had only material damage but more serious accidents are waiting to happen. If Condrad likes so much rallying and it's not a question of money, shouldn't he be in Group-N or something. Just for universal safety.

A.F.F.
28th April 2008, 10:18
Would folks rather see 1 less WRC car on events?

With all due respect rwssport, what I've benefit of seeing Rautenbach's WRC in rallyes, is only the remains of it :mark:

Daniel
28th April 2008, 12:32
But now I honestly think that there should be some rules or standards. Don't you think Condrad has a little too big toy in his hands? For now we have had only material damage but more serious accidents are waiting to happen. If Condrad likes so much rallying and it's not a question of money, shouldn't he be in Group-N or something. Just for universal safety.

Couldn't agree more.

DonJippo
28th April 2008, 12:34

:up: I totally agree with this one, maybe some sort of WRC licence should be used like proposed by a forum shepherd some time ago...

J4MIE
28th April 2008, 12:50
Not sure whether I agree here, it was a dodgy bend and unlucky that it happened, but I guess we'll never know exactly what happened because the cameras were not on there. But I have to say when DJ sent me the news I was shocked, but then the damage didn't seem as much as I was expecting when I saw it.

And to be fair to Conrad, Loeb was probably the first car he'd met on that road.

It's a strange situation but looking at it I wouldn't blame either of them. Nearly happened to me on my way towards a stage here last November too.

GigiGalliNo1
28th April 2008, 13:14
I knew Daniel would right this thread!

Daniel
28th April 2008, 13:15
I knew Daniel would right this thread!
The thread's upside down? :confused: :p

Fischer
28th April 2008, 13:17
I laugh at Citroen

N.O.T
28th April 2008, 13:25
If stupidity was illegeal then Rautenbach would get the capital punishment for sure....

GigiGalliNo1
28th April 2008, 13:28
But think about it, from experience driving well enough to know that of course there will be WRC cars hooning ok Speeding... up a Stage road to or from like I had experienced in Japan recently, which nearly drove us off the road as well as the 00 Subaru Impreza Hatch STi last year.... you have to be careful on these roads to and from the end of any stage... WRC cars do go fast on these... :|

Sooo... think there should be something done about it.. but I cannot blame either Citroen drivers... as it would be silly to blame who ever was driving the Subaru or my friend driving!?

Kamikaze
28th April 2008, 14:32
Who knows exactly if Rautenbach crashed in Loeb or Loeb crashed in Rautenbach ? Or both in each other ?
Maybe the "World best Driver" is not so innocent like he likes to tell the World....

Daniel
28th April 2008, 14:33
Who knows exactly if Rautenbach crashed in Loeb or Loeb crashed in Rautenbach ? Or both in each other ?
Maybe the "World best Driver" is not so innocent like he likes to tell the World....
Who would you put your money on though? A driver who almost never goes off the road? Or a driver who goes off the road more often than not? :)

Kamikaze
28th April 2008, 14:40
On non of them !!
I don´t have seen the Accident, so i can not say who is guilty.
Did you see it ?

BTW: Rautenbach was not off the road this time :D

PuddleJumper
28th April 2008, 18:49
Here we go again...

If the same incident had occurred between Loeb and another driver, say Villagra or Al Qassimi, and like in this instance you hadn't seen any video footage of the accident, would you still be berating the other driver and saying that Loeb was unlucky?

I've read the reports about what happened and seen the driver interviews, and as I see it neither is totally without blame. Loeb admitted that he wasn't really concentrating properly having just finished the stage, whereas Rautenbach admitted to being distracted because his door was damaged and wouldn't close properly. As the cars approached each other round a blind corner on a narrow road, they simply didn't have enough to react and avoid a collision. The damage to the two cars wasn't really huge, so their closing speed can't have been much more than 40km/h. It was just a freak accident, and both drivers, and hopefully all the WRC crews, will learn to drive with a little more care on two-way liaison sections.

As for Rautenbach's general performances, did you not notice his 4th place finish in Argentina? Surely he deserves some credit for that? Doesn't it prove that he is capable of a solid drive without incidents? And as far as I know, until the accident on Saturday, Conrad was having a clean Jordan Rally.

Rani
28th April 2008, 19:04
Here we go again...

As for Rautenbach's general performances, did you not notice his 4th place finish in Argentina? Surely he deserves some credit for that? Doesn't it prove that he is capable of a solid drive without incidents? And as far as I know, until the accident on Saturday, Conrad was having a clean Jordan Rally.

I agree. by no means am I a fan of the guy, but in my fairly untrained eye he seemed to be pretty fast and aggresive in Jordan, at least compared to drivers like Villagra, al Qassimi, Wilson and Aava.

WRC2006
28th April 2008, 19:13
I think people should remember that the speed during the collision was EXTREMELY SLOW.

"Citroen also revealed that, contrary to initial estimates, both cars had been driving extremely slowly when the collision occurred, with Rautenbach's speed confirmed as 10km/h and Loeb recorded at 7km/h." (Source :http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/66896)

It was just a bizarre accident and nobody to blame. Unfortunately, the luck was not with Loeb this time.

A.F.F.
28th April 2008, 19:26
As for Rautenbach's general performances, did you not notice his 4th place finish in Argentina? Surely he deserves some credit for that? Doesn't it prove that he is capable of a solid drive without incidents?

+20 minutes behind the winner. I honestly don't know what to think of that.

And as far as I know, until the accident on Saturday, Conrad was having a clean Jordan Rally.

This is like people defended Finnish ice hockey team back in 80's. The first two minutes of the game Finland was playing good hockey and the score was nil-nil. :)

Simmi
28th April 2008, 20:19
What amazed me was that Loeb was so calm about it at the scene while being interviewed. I think that says something about the blame lying with both drivers.

But if you heard a driver had run into Loeb on a road section, and had to guess which one. Id say the vast majority would pick Conrad.

Daniel
28th April 2008, 20:21
What amazed me was that Loeb was so calm about it at the scene while being interviewed. I think that says something about the blame lying with both drivers.

The thing is you have to remember who is paying Citroen millions of euros/dollars/pounds to rally. Not Loeb :) Loeb did manage to squeeze in the fact that Conrad was going a bit fast though ;)

WRC2006
28th April 2008, 20:35
The thing is you have to remember who is paying Citroen millions of euros/dollars/pounds to rally. Not Loeb :) Loeb did manage to squeeze in the fact that Conrad was going a bit fast though ;)

But this tell me another story of what happened?!http://images.forum-auto.com/icones/smilies/voyons.gif

"As Loeb made his way along an access road leading away from the stage, the Frenchman crashed his C4 into the PH Sport-Citroen of Rautenbach, eliminating both cars on the spot."

(Source :http://edition.cnn.com/2008/SPORT/04/26/rallying.jordan/index.html)

Daniel
28th April 2008, 20:37
But this tell me another story of what happened?!http://images.forum-auto.com/icones/smilies/voyons.gif

"As Loeb made his way along an access road leading away from the stage, the Frenchman crashed his C4 into the PH Sport-Citroen of Rautenbach, eliminating both cars on the spot."

(Source :http://edition.cnn.com/2008/SPORT/04/26/rallying.jordan/index.html)
If you see the interview with Loeb he says Rautencrash was going a bit fast :)

WRC2006
28th April 2008, 20:52

Now the problem is who to believe telling us the truth? Maybe the footage would not lie.

10km/h I can't see it as being a little bit fast.

Daniel
28th April 2008, 20:58
Now the problem is who to believe telling us the truth? Maybe the footage would not lie.

10km/h I can't see it as being a little bit fast.
10kph and 7kph would be the impact speeds. The speeds they were travelling at would have been a lot higher. A WRCar in 1st gear idling downhill would struggle to keep to 10kph in can tell you. Have you ever encountered a WRCar or even a tyre car (back in the days when we had tyre cars!) on the way to a stage? I can tell you they don't travel at 10kph :laugh: I remember going around a corner at around 70kph and having a tyre car heading towards me doing about 100, not the nicest feeling. The funny thing is a road car might have actually got away with an accident at that speed because bumpers are designed absorb those sorts of impacts but the carbon fiber bumpers they use on WRCars aren't the best for that.

WRC2006
28th April 2008, 21:26
10kph and 7kph would be the impact speeds. The speeds they were travelling at would have been a lot higher. A WRCar in 1st gear idling downhill would struggle to keep to 10kph in can tell you. Have you ever encountered a WRCar or even a tyre car (back in the days when we had tyre cars!) on the way to a stage? I can tell you they don't travel at 10kph :laugh: I remember going around a corner at around 70kph and having a tyre car heading towards me doing about 100, not the nicest feeling. The funny thing is a road car might have actually got away with an accident at that speed because bumpers are designed absorb those sorts of impacts but the carbon fiber bumpers they use on WRCars aren't the best for that.

About the speed I agree with you that the kid may have been a little bit fast just to join the start line on time without getting a penality. But you have also to remember that Loeb was heading for SS12, which means that himself would have been a little bit fast to start the stage. But I am wondering why the Team is giving out a false info? And the impact to the cars looks like the guys were a little bit on high speed.

I think there is something wrong behind.

COD
28th April 2008, 21:39
This 10km/h and 7km/h makes me wonder. An impact at this speed should not disable both cars. And the quilt thing, do you think Citroen would allow Loeb to publicly blame their cashcow??

And why do people so eagerly blame Reutenbach? Maybe amongst other thing because of his off on roadsection in Sweden?

BDunnell
28th April 2008, 21:57
On serious note.

I've always thought that drivers from the category "pappa betalar" (daddy pays) are entitled to rally if they have the green for it. Some of them slowly evolved as drivers, like Aigner did. And if the seat is not away from anybody then why the hell not?

Trouble is, there have always been drivers like this in one form of motorsport or another. Most notably, the F1 grid has always been propped up by poor-quality pay drivers — far more so in the past than today, I hasten to add.

jonas_mcrae
28th April 2008, 22:05
If stupidity was illegeal then Rautenbach would get the capital punishment for sure....

Do you know the guy? do you know what is his IQ? was he a total failure at school so he went rallying instead? or you are just saying that if you crash a car you become automatically a stupid person? In that case that makes me, a whole lot of other people and ALL current WRC drivers stupid.

by the way it would have been very funny if instead of Rautenbach it was Wilson Jr. the one who crashed, like a kamikaze mission!

A.F.F.
28th April 2008, 22:26
Trouble is, there have always been drivers like this in one form of motorsport or another. Most notably, the F1 grid has always been propped up by poor-quality pay drivers — far more so in the past than today, I hasten to add.

I hear you. That's why it would be reasonable to have some sort of license which would not have to eliminate one's passion to rally but to guide one to more suitable category of rallying.

I'd imagine the level of competition would be more motivating if you're not dzens of minutes behind the lead :)

cosmicpanda
29th April 2008, 00:01

As if Loeb can't be accused of bias in this situation.

Rally Radio in one of their more astute moments was following Loeb's car and reported that both were in the middle of the road around a blind bend; regardless of speed, any sensible driver would know that on a narrow road you keep well to the side, especially around a blind bend, in case something like this happens.

sollitt
29th April 2008, 03:51
I hear you. That's why it would be reasonable to have some sort of license which would not have to eliminate one's passion to rally but to guide one to more suitable category of rallying.

I'd imagine the level of competition would be more motivating if you're not dzens of minutes behind the lead :)
I think this kind of suggestion is at odds with rallying's major point of difference from other codes of motorsport. That is it's all in inclusiveness.
Rallying has never been about an exclusive group of competitors. Some administrators may like it to be ... but thankfully it's not.

It is the only motorsport in which a local competitor can compete alongside the world's best, in the same event, and if this were ever changed the sport would be the worse for it.
Many competitor's sole motivation for remaining in the sport at local level is the prospect of entering their 'international' event at some time in the future.

Given that not all countries have a WRC event, it is entirely reasonable to expect competitors from other countries to attend another country's event.
If you allow that freedom, why restrict it anywhere?

If it can be shown that driving a WRC car requires a level of skill not possessed by many drivers at this level I would agree with a restriction on their use. How ever I've yet to see such evidence.

A.F.F.
29th April 2008, 05:25
I think this kind of suggestion is at odds with rallying's major point of difference from other codes of motorsport. That is it's all in inclusiveness.
Rallying has never been about an exclusive group of competitors. Some administrators may like it to be ... but thankfully it's not.

It is the only motorsport in which a local competitor can compete alongside the world's best, in the same event, and if this were ever changed the sport would be the worse for it.
Many competitor's sole motivation for remaining in the sport at local level is the prospect of entering their 'international' event at some time in the future.

Given that not all countries have a WRC event, it is entirely reasonable to expect competitors from other countries to attend another country's event.
If you allow that freedom, why restrict it anywhere?

If it can be shown that driving a WRC car requires a level of skill not possessed by many drivers at this level I would agree with a restriction on their use. How ever I've yet to see such evidence.

Point taken.

Maybe it'll be easier to understand when the new set of rules will occur and the machinery changes. Now when there are so few WRCs, it's hard to see some of them used like that.

Shrike
29th April 2008, 20:05
Conrad is one of the most talked about people in the sport. You are making him famous.

ste898
29th April 2008, 21:10
I thought it was sooooooooo funny

DonJippo
29th April 2008, 21:28
Conrad is one of the most talked about people in the sport. You are making him famous.

He is doing pretty well on his own, don't think he needs our help on that.

Daniel
29th April 2008, 21:38
I thought it was sooooooooo funny
Yes. Car crashes are funny.

ste898
29th April 2008, 22:26
Yes. Car crashes are funny.

Daniel get a life.........

It was funny because the Citroen newboy wiped out the so called god!!!!!

Daniel
29th April 2008, 22:56
He's not a Citroen newboy. That makes is sound like he drives for Citroen when he doesn't. Why is this evidence of Loeb not being a driving god when he clearly is.

jonas_mcrae
29th April 2008, 23:55
daniel and ste898 bashing each other, this will be as fun as watching Conrad on that MonteCarlo SSS

Helstar
30th April 2008, 10:16
Was waiting for this thread :D

But I fully understand Loeb fans.... I mean, if Conrad would have crashed with Gigi, I wouldn't be very happy.

Same goes for Hirvonen or Latvala, I can imagine finnish guys shouting "oh noz ! zomg ! put this 'Fords-killer-on-purpose' out of WRC !" by now.

ShiftingGears
30th April 2008, 10:28
Lets not get too worked up over it. Equal blame on both drivers, end of story.

kernel_gdi
30th April 2008, 10:53
Mosley is the real guilty.

He was having an orgy next to road section and this distracted Loeb and Conry.

Daniel
30th April 2008, 11:44
Mosley is the real guilty.

He was having an orgy next to road section and this distracted Loeb and Conry.
:rotflmao:

Zico
30th April 2008, 13:06
The logged impact speeds of Loeb (7kph) and Conrad (10kph) probably suggest to some that Conrad was most likely travelling faster than Loeb, but if one considers the left hand driving position of both drivers, Conrad (left hand corner) would have seen sebastien a fraction later on the blind corner than Seb (right hand corner) which would, in part, possibly explain the miniscule speed difference and if we remove reaction time from the equation, possibly even point more towards Loebs side with regards to who was going faster.

Im just very surprised how a combined impact speed of 17 kph is enough to put the C4 out of the rally.

Just one of these things tho, I wouldn't blame either pilots.

Audimadgeoff
30th April 2008, 20:16
Daniel get a life.........

It was funny because the Citroen newboy wiped out the so called god!!!!!

anyone seen any photos??? They were in the Motorsport News today. I think the position of seb's car on the road, and Citroen's reluctance to use Conrad as a scapegoat answer this question.

Daniel... tell me, has Conrad done something to personally p*ss on your fire??? You really, really don't like him, which saddens me, because he is a great chap, and has talent. This was only his 6th ever rally in a WRC car and yet he was on the pace of Matt Wilson who has undeniably far more experience in these cars!

As for drivers needing a so called 'super licence' - then surely Duval, Solberg, Atkinson etc all should have been thrown out of WRC during their learning years???

Daniel
30th April 2008, 20:40
Daniel... tell me, has Conrad done something to personally p*ss on your fire??? You really, really don't like him, which saddens me, because he is a great chap, and has talent.

Why do you try and make this personal? I never said I personally don't like him. I just consider him to be a danger to himself and anyone else around the WRC events he's done in a WRCar. I'm sure he's a lovely guy and all buy he needs a kick up the butt and he needs to stop crashing the car. At some point in time it won't be just bodywork that bears the brunt of Conrad's driving skill. I don't want to see that.

Zico
30th April 2008, 21:08
anyone seen any photos??? They were in the Motorsport News today. I think the position of seb's car on the road, and Citroen's reluctance to use Conrad as a scapegoat answer this question.

Daniel... tell me, has Conrad done something to personally p*ss on your fire??? You really, really don't like him, which saddens me, because he is a great chap, and has talent. This was only his 6th ever rally in a WRC car and yet he was on the pace of Matt Wilson who has undeniably far more experience in these cars!

As for drivers needing a so called 'super licence' - then surely Duval, Solberg, Atkinson etc all should have been thrown out of WRC during their learning years???

I see u have a 2nd log-in Ste898?, the way you type all the ??? kinda gives it away.. ;)

Daniel
30th April 2008, 21:09
I see u have a 2nd log-in Ste898?, the way you type all the ??? kinda gives it away.. ;)

Zico... tell me, has Audimadgeoff done something to personally p*ss on your fire??? You really, really don't like him, which saddens me, because he is a great chap, and has talent.

:p

Audimadgeoff
30th April 2008, 21:12
I see u have a 2nd log-in Ste898?, the way you type all the ??? kinda gives it away.. ;) Sorry mate, but I have no need to hide behind alternative log ins. If I have anything to say (which i invariably do :p ) I'll say it under my own username!!!

Zico
30th April 2008, 21:23
Sorry mate, but I have no need to hide behind alternative log ins. If I have anything to say (which i invariably do :p ) I'll say it under my own username!!!

Oh.. and here was me suggesting Ste898 might have been using the 2nd log-in of his alter ego as per me, myself and I to back up his arguments because no-one else will. The similarities of styles and use of exclamation and question marks are uncany..

Im terribly sorry old chap, please forgive me. ;)

Zico
30th April 2008, 21:26
Zico... tell me, has Audimadgeoff done something to personally p*ss on your fire??? You really, really don't like him, which saddens me, because he is a great chap, and has talent.

Im sure he is Daniel... and no hes done nothing to piss me off in any way, quite the opposite in fact....

Never a dull moment!!!.

:)

Audimadgeoff
30th April 2008, 21:30
Oh.. and here was me suggesting Ste898 might have been using the 2nd log-in of his alter ego as per me, myself and I to back up his arguments because no-one else will. The similarities of styles and use of exclamation and question marks are uncany..

Im terribly sorry old chap, please forgive me. ;) there seems to be loads of people willing to accept that this might just have been a case of 4 people in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Btw - I read that in 2007 Seb suffered all three of his accidents in chassis 07 - coincidentally the same chassis Conrad was using last weekend! :eek:

ste898
30th April 2008, 21:44

I've never laughed so much, I dont need another log-in name to say what I think, I'm not a follower IF I have an opinion I will state it.

But also I respect other peoples opinions unlike some on here who think people should always agree with them.

Daniel
30th April 2008, 21:45
there seems to be loads of people willing to accept that this might just have been a case of 4 people in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Btw - I read that in 2007 Seb suffered all three of his accidents in chassis 07 - coincidentally the same chassis Conrad was using last weekend! :eek:

To me that says it's Conrad's fault Seb had all those accidents then ;)

sollitt
30th April 2008, 22:45
I just consider him to be a danger to himself and anyone else around the WRC events he's done in a WRCar.......... At some point in time it won't be just bodywork that bears the brunt of Conrad's driving skill. I don't want to see that.

Thankfully Daniel there are people involved both in the management of the team and the management of the sport who are qualified to make this judgement.

As for your motives, as stated in the previous thread, I doubt they're anything more than an attempt at a laugh at someone else's expense. That is very much your genre.

Daniel
30th April 2008, 22:54
Oh do give it a rest. I've always gone on about safety and this is no different. Yes there is the humour element to this. How could there not be with what we've seen? But my primary worry is someone getting hurt. If you don't care about that then that's your choice. Sadly I was right about a driver in Australia whose actions contributed to someone's death a while back. I just hope I'm not right in this case. There's no satisfaction in being right about someone dying. None at all.

sollitt
30th April 2008, 23:20
Oh, Daniel, I'm very concerned about limiting danger to competitors and bystanders in our sport.
With over 30 years involvement I have some qualifications and therefore some ability to make assessments in this area.
Others much more so.
You however do not and it would be appropriate for you to step down from your self built pillar of personal gratification and refrain from doing so.

Conrad's catalogue of results would appear impressive and I'm sure that those who promote his entry at this level are well aware of the limitations (if any) of his ability and of the dangers they may impose.
Likewise those running the events/WRC.

In the previous thread, also started by yourself, you were roundly lambasted by those who didn't share your moronic childishness until your buddy closed it down - most likely for your benefit.
Why you would start another based solely on an accident for which no blame can be apportioned is beyond comprehension.

Daniel
30th April 2008, 23:23
Oh, Daniel, I'm very concerned about limiting danger to competitors and bystanders in our sport.
With over 30 years involvement I have some qualifications and therefore some ability to make assessments in this area.
Others much more so.
You however do not and it would be appropriate for you to step down from your self built pillar of personal gratification and refrain from doing so.

Conrad's catalogue of results would appear impressive and I'm sure that those who promote his entry at this level are well aware of the limitations (if any) of his ability and of the dangers they may impose.
Likewise those running the events/WRC.

In the previous thread, also started by yourself, you were roundly lambasted by those who didn't share your moronic childishness until your buddy closed it down - most likely for your benefit.
Why you would start another based solely on an accident for which no blame can be apportioned is beyond comprehension.

I'll stop with this post.

Pino is not my "buddy". I consider Pino a friend if I'm honest but Pino and I am not all matey as you seem to make out. I think Pino has banned me more than any other moderator on this forum. Pino has also strongly disagreed with me in regards to Galli but has had the good grace to at least allow me my opinion without poo-pooing it as you try to do. Feel free to disagree with me but enough with the personal attacks.

WRC2006
1st May 2008, 22:41
Is it me or...? This forum go down almost all the time in the same week end when Loeb has problems, is there any connection? Or it is just a coincidence?!

pino
1st May 2008, 22:55
Is it me or...? This forum go down almost all the time in the same week end when Loeb has problems, is there any connection? Or it is just a coincidence?!

It's just a coincidence ;)