PDA

View Full Version : What does Scott have to do!

underpowered
28th April 2008, 01:19
I cant believe the bad luck Scott is having. Two races in a row, he is the class of the field, and pits stop screw him. Not a car on the track could touch him otherwise.

All I wanted was for no crashes while pitstops were happening......but no.

I guess this means his luck will come right at Indy.

ChicagocrewIRL
28th April 2008, 02:32
I've been noticing this too. And I'm saddened by it. Scott is definitely by far the classier and more admirable half of the TCGR Team.

harvick#1
28th April 2008, 02:59
sometimes luck just has to go your way, you can't predict a crash, they just happen, when you pit early, you take the chance of this happening.

Dan stayed out and reaped the rewards, its racing

F1boat
28th April 2008, 08:17
I think that two years ago Dan has been the unlucky guy with constant misfortune in pit. Now he was lucky and I am happy that he won. :)

underpowered
29th April 2008, 00:30
I've been noticing this too. And I'm saddened by it. Scott is definitely by far the classier and more admirable half of the TCGR Team.

I would love Scott to win Indy this year. I have watched him since he joined TGR and he has always been class (even when his engine was crap for two years) and dominated the road courses the last two years. He has been loyal to Chip and the IRL, his only downfall may be that he doesnt create enough controversy, and he isn't American.

bravefish
29th April 2008, 10:40
Yep - he goes about his business alright, does it quietly and doesnt stir things up. But one thing he's doing is looking pretty damn quick this year - even more so than 2003...

seppefan
29th April 2008, 10:46

I agree 100% and I am a Brit !

Scott should have let Dan by earlier on.... He needs to be more of a ******* if he wants to win.

fugariracing
29th April 2008, 20:48
saw this just posted, light into Dixon's season so far:

http://www.motorsport.com/news/article.asp?ID=287372

underpowered
29th April 2008, 23:42
"For the new formula, they need to concentrate on keeping it similar. I would like a little more power out of the car, make the cars a little better. I have no idea what engine they would look into. It's such an early stage and they are trying out many ideas. Turbos could be a good addition, but there's diesel power too and lots of other options."

Scott has raced Turbo's......I would love to see Turbo's too...

And more power.....