PDA

View Full Version : Kansas UK TV viewing

BobGarage
23rd April 2008, 19:15
yet again this will not be live!!!!

Sky Sports is letting Talladega take priority. The Kansas race will be on afterwards (1 hour delayed - providing NASCAR doesn;t over-run).

In 5 races so far this year (including LB) Sky have only shown one race live.. Homestead.

infoxicated
24th April 2008, 00:45
I canceled Sky Sports this week due to their treatment of the ICS so far this year.

Not paying for this kind of crap when I can follow it live on the 'net far cheaper.

Andrewmcm
24th April 2008, 08:43
Again, I'm not bothered. I'll watch the NASCAR race to keep me away from spoiling the result on the internet and then enjoy the Indycar race afterwards.

MAX_THRUST
24th April 2008, 12:37
Saw the St Pete Race on Channel 5 on Monday just gone. The one hour highlight show was great.

I'm hoping to see the Motegi race next week, anyone know when it is on?

As for SKY I'm surprised and I'm not surprised. I'm not paying for Sky. Sorry to keep on about it Bob. Especially if they are not going to show the races live. AS for NASCAR Sky probably paid more for that series and for that reason they will put it on before the IRL.

BobGarage
24th April 2008, 12:53
I'm hoping to see the Motegi race next week, anyone know when it is on?

As for SKY I'm surprised and I'm not surprised. I'm not paying for Sky. Especially if they are not going to show the races live. AS for NASCAR Sky probably paid more for that series and for that reason they will put it on before the IRL.

I am hoping that the only reason NASCAR is getting preferance at the moment is that of the races that have clashed so far they have had earlier start times than the IndyCars.

If they were to clash with IndyCars having the earlier start time I would hope they show them first with NASCAR on tape delay. We'll have to wait and see on that one.

But with both series getting Sky less than 30,000 viewers at the moment I doubt Sky gives a **** about either to be honest.

Motegi on 5ive....
from radiotimes.com

IndyCar

Monday 28 April
4:20am - 5:10am
Five

The 2008 season continues, with Round 3 highlights from the Twin Ring Motegi in Japan.

VIDEO Plus+: 5075596